PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on Mythic items

Bambumbau
07-06-2015, 06:01 AM
when i was under lvl 30 my dream was to have a Mythic armor but after lvl 32 i have seen that the mythic armor was no good.
Why they are so rare but sooo bad?in the last weeks the armor was 400+k worth and today 250K,nobody wants them any more because so many Legendary equip are soooo much betterand cheaper then the mythic equipment.I hope that the mythic armor will be fixed in the future

ps. sry for the misspelings

xlRaidenlx
07-06-2015, 06:13 AM
Lol to this post.

1 ) Mythic armor can be upgraded.
2) They are not sh*t.
3) It got cheaper because many people looted them.
4) Mythic armors are not the only ones that got cheap. Mythic weapons, rings and pendants got cheap too.
5) The only thing you got right is that legendary armor is better than unupgraded mythic.
6) They came out with the level 31 cap I think. Guess what? That was 3 seasons ago.
7) Stop complaining, new legendaries havs released. You have plenty to choose from.
8) They will not be 'fixed', they will most probably stay as they are right now.
9) This just shows how much you lack knowledge of this game.

If any of these offended you, I'm sorry. Have a good day!

Sent from my SM-G5308W using Tapatalk

Bambumbau
07-06-2015, 06:43 AM
1.Yes many people looted them but nobody buys them why???
2.Upgraded mythic armor waw it still not bette an upgraded Legendary armor still be better!!
3.Mythic armor is sh*t when you are over lvl 35 or do you fight with 2k hp and 200dmg?
4.i have 4 chars lvl42+ but ok "Lack"

kinzmet
07-06-2015, 07:05 AM
Your 3 seasons late pal.

Its like asking why nobody is buying pentium 3 computers now. The mythic armor your looking at is very very OLD, and old means outdate, outdated means theres alot of better armors today.

Wutzgood
07-06-2015, 07:07 AM
You have to get the new level 43 mythic armor. The old set is outdated now.

Haligali
07-06-2015, 07:11 AM
Nvm, no comment..

Smokiii
07-06-2015, 07:12 AM
Bc you can craft new Mythics at lvl46. No one wasting gold in old stuff.

Consequently
07-06-2015, 08:06 AM
Lol.

1) It's because not everyone is 31-33 are they?
Would buy the mythic armor at 46?
2) Having 4 lv42+ chars does not mean you're experienced nor knowledgable.
3) You're supposed to upgrade the mythic armor when you reach 36 not until end-game.
4) You underestimate gears.

Edward Coug
07-06-2015, 11:12 AM
when i was under lvl 30 my dream was to have a Mythic armor but after lvl 32 i have seen that the mythic armor was no good.
Why they are so rare but sooo bad?in the last weeks the armor was 400+k worth and today 250K,nobody wants them any more because so many Legendary equip are soooo much betterand cheaper then the mythic equipment.I hope that the mythic armor will be fixed in the future

ps. sry for the misspelings

You should just play the really old levels and pretend the newer expansions never happened.

PhoenixPrime
07-06-2015, 11:50 AM

The BEST part of this post was the Last Edited footnote:
Last edited by Justg; Today at 08:14 AM. Reason: less drama

As for the Lv. 36 mythics, they've been outdated for a while, we all knew it was coming, so nothing to get worked up about.
I locked one of my chars at 36 just so I could still use all my handme downs (including the mythics).
We use those characters when we just want to goof off and have fun and not worry about all the end game drama, 8^).