PDA

View Full Version : muted?

cynic
04-24-2011, 09:13 AM
hi there i was beeing muted for saying d*, this is a common name in holland!
sorry i said here but really its a boys name in holland and not what it means in english.

Junside
04-24-2011, 09:16 AM
That's terrible... lol

I don't think they'll change that, but if something happened and you wish to discuss it with devs, email them at support(at)spacetimestudios.com (at = @)

cynic
04-24-2011, 09:31 AM
Just did, ty for the advice junside.

davidis57
04-24-2011, 04:06 PM
unfortunately its an English server not Dutch sorry.

Lesrider
04-24-2011, 04:11 PM
It's still a name, though. I honestly don't see why most words can't just be censored and leave it at that.

Rusalio
04-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Ok really!!!! Cmon peeps, it's a USA based game and the world languages are NOT take into place....basic common sense should allow you to come to this conclusion....sheeesh

Who cares if it's a name or not..... So name your toon that name and be done, has no reason to make it to conversion as a normality.....

cynic
04-25-2011, 03:40 AM
Ok really!!!! Cmon peeps, it's a USA based game and the world languages are NOT take into place....basic common sense should allow you to come to this conclusion....sheeesh

Who cares if it's a name or not..... So name your toon that name and be done, has no reason to make it to conversion as a normality.....

Well ty for the feedback, when playing with my dutch friends we do speak dutch.
I know its a usa game, i just dont wanna be banned for this reason.
i wasnt talking about naming my char!!

i will explain myself further
we have some words in holland that are common, Pl recognizes them as beeing bad language so i get muted.
it says that when it happens again ill be banned.
i would not be banned for this reason while it isnt my intention to say bad language but just talkin my motherlanguage.
i wanted to bring this to pl attention, that this could happen and that it isnt on purpose.

btw ...basic common sense should allow you to read a post instead of writing and not helping me! sheeesh

Corpser
04-25-2011, 04:06 AM
yeah well um tell pl by emailing support@spacetime.com

if you cant ill happily email them telling them this and linking to this thread

cynic
04-25-2011, 04:11 AM
yeah well um tell pl by emailing support@spacetime.com

if you cant ill happily email them telling them this and linking to this thread
Ty but i already did send them a message, thinking if they know they will recognising this when it happens to anyone.