PDA

View Full Version : This never occurred to me before.

JohnnyHardcore
07-06-2015, 12:12 PM
Didn't dawn on me til I checked my.ignore list and realized Zeus's name was on it because I'd ignored an alt pretending.to.be a newbie a while. ago.

With full account ignores, if you want to know a person's alts just clear your list and ignore.one character name.

Got a scammer and trying to get ahold of alt or main toon names? /ignore and write down the names that get added to the list.

Kirysaki
07-06-2015, 12:32 PM
Omg o.o you're right! Thanks for sharing! I feel stupid for not thinking of this earlier >:o

JohnnyHardcore
07-06-2015, 12:38 PM
Omg o.o you're right! Thanks for sharing! I feel stupid for not thinking of this earlier >:o

Haha, no problem. I'm in the same boat of feeling stupid for not trying earlier.

coldheart
07-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Can u explain this to me ? I don't get what u mean 0.0

JohnnyHardcore
07-06-2015, 01:16 PM
Remove EVERYONE from your ignore list. Ignore someone you know has alts afterwards. Boom, you have all of that accounts character names in your ignore list and know exactly who everyone plays as.

coldheart
07-06-2015, 02:00 PM
Remove EVERYONE from your ignore list. Ignore someone you know has alts afterwards. Boom, you have all of that accounts character names in your ignore list and know exactly who everyone plays as.

Omg good find
Tnx

JohnnyHardcore
07-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Omg good find
Tnx

Glad to help :-)