PDA

View Full Version : Fail jewels farming

Ghostyfiend
07-06-2015, 01:33 PM
Hello dear STS!
2 long days i farming fury jewels for my twink. Do u know what drop i has got? Tons of water and nature jewels:// Yessss. I spend 14 or 15 hours to get fury jewels and i get none!
I playin my l41 hero...i run tindirin and new maps. Also i dont get fury jewels.
I hope you fix it.
Thx)

Maunyabastian
07-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Mate, just bad luck... or maybe there is something wrong with the system.

Andrisber
07-07-2015, 04:49 AM
Mate, just bad luck... or maybe there is something wrong with the system.

It isn't bad luck as you say, the drop rate of water and nature jewels is too common.

Every single player is getting them a lot.

-Productive

epicrrr
07-07-2015, 04:57 AM
Yes fury/finise/mind is hard to get, was doing parchment for 4 hours i only get 2 fury 1 finese.

Ghostyfiend
07-07-2015, 05:15 AM
Yes fury/finise/mind is hard to get, was doing parchment for 4 hours i only get 2 fury 1 finese.
Same, 2 finise jewels for 6 hours farming:(

Aserockon
07-07-2015, 07:01 PM
STS should decrease the drop rate of Water and Nature jewels
And also if possible set certain (confirmed) areas for each jewel as they are a lot of different ones to farm now

Nickleo
07-12-2015, 11:06 AM
I completely agree with u

Froxanthar
07-12-2015, 11:12 AM
agree. i rather see old gemming system back because these luck drop base jewel system is just too much time consume unless they fix the drop rate.

any normal human here would spend 10 hours a day just to farm jewel?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

extrapayah
07-14-2015, 02:30 PM
and no devs comment on this???

anyway primary stat jewels only drop at tindirin and rengol maps... so no chance for twink to farm them...

please reconsider the drop rate, mr/mrs dev... thank you...

Ravager
07-14-2015, 06:25 PM
agree. i rather see old gemming system back because these luck drop base jewel system is just too much time consume unless they fix the drop rate.

any normal human here would spend 10 hours a day just to farm jewel?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The annoying part too is, if and when the next step up from Noble is introduced, it will require 3 Nobles. The long process starts all over x3.

Starkinea
07-15-2015, 08:18 AM
I would expect some Dev to comment on this, i don't see how it's even logical that most basic jewels (dex, str, int) are the rarest to drop
Please look into it
Thank you

Jazzi
07-15-2015, 11:16 AM
I see this issue the same way as all the other players in this thread. The droprate is extremely low and they seem to only drop in tindirin (normal and elite) and the new maps. I farmed a whole dragonite bar in elite wilds and found a total of 14 (fourteen) main stat cracked jewels ?!? With that speed I would need years to get to a single noble jewel. This needs to be looked into

Edward Coug
07-15-2015, 01:36 PM
My guess is that damaged and weak jewels will drop in the new elites, but we'll have to see.

At this point, it appears that jewels are going to be more expensive than gear. I'm not totally opposed to this. No one will max out any time soon.

thundachunky
07-20-2015, 02:26 AM
Omg that would be great if the drop rate change I need the Dex jewels

extrapayah
07-20-2015, 09:28 AM
come on devs... have you really calculated the times needed to get all those noble jewels with the current drop rate???

let's see, if we can get 1 jewels per 3 minutes, and we play 2 hours per day, you can get 40 jewels per 2 hours, and primary stats jewel are 3 out of 8 available jewels, so let's say we can get 15 primary stats per 2 hours (normal playing time per day), and let's say our aim is getting 12 noble jewels (2x6) and each noble jewels is made of 2187 cracked jewels, so we will need 26234 cracked jewels in total, which will take 1749 days or around 5 years to get those... add another 2.5 years to get another 6 noble jewels, gg...

are YOU serious, sts?

thank you

Tatman
07-20-2015, 10:16 AM
The way I see it the main problems with the jewel system are three:

1. Some jewels are complete crap in comparison with their gem equivalents. I am talking about the chaos and lightning jewels mostly. A noble chaos jewel cannot even compete with a second para gem, which is absurd.

2. There is no viable source for farming main stat jewels (fury, finesse, mind).

3. Most jewels that drop even in hard maps (elite Tind/Tombs/etc.) and new maps are nature/water. These (+ diamond imo) must be removed from most maps asap.