PDA

View Full Version : Finally looks like they fixed it

Akatsuuki
07-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Looks like they nerf the drop rate of arcanes on new crates .. Poped about 20 massive earlier and got nothing unlike yesterday I got 4 belts 5 toors 1 shard 1 fossil on just 30 massive crates (well I'd rather have a low drop rate than to have a high chance with a trash price items) hope they really did fix it already

ucupduyeh
07-06-2015, 08:08 PM
wow..nice post idea to sell item faster

Bluebatthing
07-06-2015, 09:03 PM
First you made a thread complaining that the drop rate got nerfed, now you're glad it's nerfed? :encouragement:

BottleNexz
07-06-2015, 09:13 PM
just chatting shet... Imo

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oursizes
07-06-2015, 09:17 PM
Hmm no this guy trying to make people buy stuff up so he can sell higher price.. Lol

Kalahesi
07-07-2015, 01:00 AM
I call bs!!!

Akatsuuki
07-07-2015, 01:24 AM
Hmm no this guy trying to make people buy stuff up so he can sell higher price.. Lol

Lol I know what I'm saying and what I say is true .. Before the expansion goblins didn't gave anything .. when expansion went live chances became like x10 on shard x5 on fossils x5 on eggs x10 on mythic till yesterday the the drop rate went normal .. I don't hoard things to sell if that happens and only locked chest openers could barely understand this .. So if you guys don't open locked chest a big thanks for the free bump

Ssneakykills
07-07-2015, 02:04 AM
Lol I know what I'm saying and what I say is true .. Before the expansion goblins didn't gave anything .. when expansion went live chances became like x10 on shard x5 on fossils x5 on eggs x10 on mythic till yesterday the the drop rate went normal .. I don't hoard things to sell if that happens and only locked chest openers could barely understand this .. So if you guys don't open locked chest a big thanks for the free bump

I hasn't gone back to the 'normal' rate you just didn't loot anything which is bad luck

hakoom7
07-07-2015, 02:06 AM
Actually I kinda agree, im the same wanted drop rate to be nerfed and didnt want that either, its redicolous how shards now half the price of dragonite bar, and at same time I wanna pop up some lockeds and loot like 5 shards ... obviously

And I do agree about the nerf happened already, it took me 252 lockeds to loot one shard while others looted about 3 shards and 2 fossils with 250 lockeds and probably some toors and im not saying that as an example, 3 of my friends looted crazy amount while I today looted this. Only thing pissed me off is the fact no one told us drop rate was nerfed or probably there was a bug and its fixed now

I mean common why make shards cost 750 Garet Tokens while u can loot 3 with 100 ren'gol locked ?

Oursizes
07-07-2015, 05:03 AM
Actually I kinda agree, im the same wanted drop rate to be nerfed and didnt want that either, its redicolous how shards now half the price of dragonite bar, and at same time I wanna pop up some lockeds and loot like 5 shards ... obviously

And I do agree about the nerf happened already, it took me 252 lockeds to loot one shard while others looted about 3 shards and 2 fossils with 250 lockeds and probably some toors and im not saying that as an example, 3 of my friends looted crazy amount while I today looted this. Only thing pissed me off is the fact no one told us drop rate was nerfed or probably there was a bug and its fixed now

I mean common why make shards cost 750 Garet Tokens while u can loot 3 with 100 ren'gol locked ?

Simple, to make people buy more plat and open more crates. Im no genius but i think the way that drop rates work is x item(example arcane shard) is released after x amount of openings or something,and im guessing that number changes, hence rng. Just what I believe. Or there is a random number chosen and if you "luckily" land on it, you loot x item.

Fredystern
07-07-2015, 09:19 AM
Looks like they nerf the drop rate of arcanes on new crates .. Poped about 20 massive earlier and got nothing unlike yesterday I got 4 belts 5 toors 1 shard 1 fossil on just 30 massive crates (well I'd rather have a low drop rate than to have a high chance with a trash price items) hope they really did fix it already

I think they didnt fix it cause when i open my AL i didnt saw download content, i think you just lucky when open 30massive crates.

Akatsuuki
07-07-2015, 09:26 AM

Finally someone understands me .. it's impossible that these 10x drop rate is just normal it's a bug that sts can't fix emediately .. Just like the sns drop from ursume it took them 3 days to fix it then this one can imagine before u need to pop like. 1000 crates just to get a single arcane item but now this after all of. Those 100 and 100's of dollar spend just to loot one shard after expansion it's easy as 5 crates then boom shard! (well not the same case for the last 2 days ) just inform us straight were tired of the secretly nerfing that you do from time to time (kinda disappointed) a week a go I was all praise but it's a different story lately

PhoenixPrime
07-07-2015, 10:12 AM
Luck is Luck. Sometimes I get back to back to back arcane items, sometimes I go for hundreds of crates with nothing.
This has happened with normal locks, goblins, and the new ren'gol locks. Nothings changed, luck is luck.

Your chances of getting a heads on a coin flip is 50%, that doesn't mean that you will get 5 heads if you flip the coin 10 times (you could get 10 tails in a row). Over a large enough sample size, you will 'eventually' end up with 50% of the tosses being heads. That's just how these things work, shrug.

Akatsuuki
07-07-2015, 10:42 AM
Luck is Luck. Sometimes I get back to back to back arcane items, sometimes I go for hundreds of crates with nothing.
This has happened with normal locks, goblins, and the new ren'gol locks. Nothings changed, luck is luck.

Your chances of getting a heads on a coin flip is 50%, that doesn't mean that you will get 5 heads if you flip the coin 10 times (you could get 10 tails in a row). Over a large enough sample size, you will 'eventually' end up with 50% of the tosses being heads. That's just how these things work, shrug.
Lol really? How about I show you a 20kplat purchase account with not a single arcane? Compare to a new a account using rengol crates? Imagine 600 plats for 4 belts 5 toor 1 fossil and 1 shard? Hows that for luck?

hakoom7
07-07-2015, 10:24 PM
Lol really? How about I show you a 20kplat purchase account with not a single arcane? Compare to a new a account using rengol crates? Imagine 600 plats for 4 belts 5 toor 1 fossil and 1 shard? Hows that for luck?

Some people still too innocent to understand economy, theres no such a thing called luck, theres only drop rate ;)

Oursizes
07-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Some people still too innocent to understand economy, theres no such a thing called luck, theres only drop rate ;)

Its drop rate= chance. Heads or tails 50% chance each you can get 50 tails in a row doesnt mean its luck. Its probability, which some people dont understand.

hakoom7
07-08-2015, 12:35 AM
Its drop rate= chance. Heads or tails 50% chance each you can get 50 tails in a row doesnt mean its luck. Its probability, which some people dont understand.

Thats my point