View Full Version : buy the planar pendant recipe?

Bidiel
07-06-2015, 06:12 PM
hi im new in the game and i dont know if is good idea to buy the recipe of the planar pendant, or wait to the new gears of the expansion, so all idea r good received ty :)

coldheart
07-06-2015, 06:42 PM
It's not really a good idea to buy now since you need a dragonite bar to craft which is now so expensive... wait for new gears.

Bidiel
07-06-2015, 06:56 PM
o true i forget the drag bar XD well then if i will use the drag bar it will be better on the shard right? to can get the arcane ring so :/ jummm well anyway im so poor and the game is turning really hard to get good items maybe i will leave this pay to win game. thanks anyway coldheart :)

coldheart
07-06-2015, 08:54 PM
o true i forget the drag bar XD well then if i will use the drag bar it will be better on the shard right? to can get the arcane ring so :/ jummm well anyway im so poor and the game is turning really hard to get good items maybe i will leave this pay to win game. thanks anyway coldheart :)

Yes use it on shard and np..

Kakashis
07-07-2015, 04:08 AM
yeah, dragonbars are very expensive right now. The Mythic Amulet is also untradable afterwards so it's a 100% loss. The ring I imagine down the road should be worth at least a few million! The ring is currently the better investment.