PDA

View Full Version : More Bugs

kona
07-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Boris egg/pet:
different stats in stable and at vendor. I hope token vendor's stats are right..cuz crit

vendors:
Legendary equips available doesnt show any stats...are they useful or not?

Quest log bug:
when i want to remap to old quest again, the quest seems selected but it takes me to first quest in log.

3rd map of expansion:
When i do free respawn ...it gets directly at gate and ask if i want to back to 2nd map.

Tindrin:
when i go in wilds map,mobs seem to be scaled to new lvl but their drops are scaled to lvl 40..same in elite map of same.

Dalmony
07-06-2015, 11:00 PM
Quest log bug:

3rd map of expansion:

When i do free respawn ...it gets directly at gate and ask if i want to back to 2nd map.

This is super annoying haha XD

Fibus
07-07-2015, 09:33 AM
Thank you for the write-up.

- For Boris, sorry about the confusion with his stats. The stats in the Stable are the correct ones. I've added the vendor description to our list to be fixed.
- Legendary gear descriptions on vendors is something we are aware of and will be fixing.
- The issue with your quest log has been noted.
- For the respawn in the 3rd dungeon, I'll add it to our list to move the spawner.
- While the level of mobs in the Tindirin zones have been updated to allow players to level there, the mobs will not drop any new gear. If you want new gear, you'll have to run the new dungeons. This is not a bug.

kona
07-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Thank you for the write-up.

- For Boris, sorry about the confusion with his stats. The stats in the Stable are the correct ones. I've added the vendor description to our list to be fixed.
- Legendary gear descriptions on vendors is something we are aware of and will be fixing.
- The issue with your quest log has been noted.
- For the respawn in the 3rd dungeon, I'll add it to our list to move the spawner.
- While the level of mobs in the Tindirin zones have been updated to allow players to level there, the mobs will not drop any new gear. If you want new gear, you'll have to run the new dungeons. This is not a bug.

Thanks for the info sir

Arcael
07-08-2015, 02:11 AM
Yeah the quest log issue is annoying...I keep jumping to a tindirin map without no reason...It happened after the update.

Oursizes
07-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Also another bug not as important however, maridos says "crick in the neck" im pretty sure its supposed to be "crink in the neck"

sirrambo
07-08-2015, 03:14 PM
I think haxonite is bugged as well

Karma Lepzor Lepcha
07-09-2015, 09:51 AM
if u dont mind help me this new version of arcane legend is lagging too much what can i do to make it smooth like before ? my device is andriod lava iris X5 8gb kitkat version 4.4 2gb Rom 3G