PDA

View Full Version : i dont really understand crafting

azzasin
04-24-2011, 04:27 PM
Ive tried looking at the guides online but i dont really get it, please explain in the best detail you can, i know you get some crafting items at the quest of the day from burke, but how do i get the power gems and orbs and other items do i just farm in forest haven and if so where is the best to farm at? thank you for your help

Moogerfooger
04-24-2011, 05:00 PM
Uh, the guide does explain it in detail. With pictures.

You have to get the gems and recipes from either farming them from monsters, or buying them in the Consignment Shop in Balefort Castle.

Forest Haven 4 and Meathead's Deli seem to be good places to farm the recipes and gems, but it often takes a lot of farming.

Redbridge
04-24-2011, 05:02 PM
Check the url link in my signature, all the great guides are there in the crafting section and they explain better than i ever could but to summarise....

Crafting is done in Forest Haven(FH), Oasis town or Balefort Sewers(BS) Town.

You need a recipe (this is an actual item that is required) and you need all the ingredients.

In FH and BS, Most Recipes are very very rare drops (or can be purchase for silly money in the Consignment Store(CS) in Balefort Castle) although the very basic ones are free or one comes with ur new character, Gems are a little rare (but also purchasable in CS) and ingredients are sourced from two places. Most items are frequent drops from the daily quests and some items have to be purchased from the relevant Blacksmith.

Check out the guides for really great detail... Most people don't realise that the actual recipe is also a required ingredient so make sure that's ticked also...

azzasin
04-24-2011, 05:03 PM
I apologize if I implied that the guide wasn't good. The guide is good my question was pretty much what u answered where is the beat place 2 farm. Thanks for ur help.