PDA

View Full Version : Who are the best players you've played with?

Rare
04-24-2011, 05:22 PM
This thread is all about giving well deserved props to other players you've played with. I don't know any of these folks real well, but throughout the course of play I've learned a lot about how to play the game from them. Not that they were teaching me necessarily, but I learned none the less.

Enchantress: Aeryol

Bear: Knightnoi

Bird: Spacejunker

Honestly, there are a lot of great birds I've played with and its hard to really pick one out. Seems like its harder to differentiate the skills of really good birds. Maybe its because I've only played Bear and Enchantress.

This list isn't to say all the other people I play with aren't good. Lots of great players. These are just the ones that have stood out to me.

Anyway. That's all.

Who are your best players?

ATL

Conradin
04-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Bear; Elly or X
Bird; Parth, or Red
Mage; Lady is good, mystic, theres lots.

Swimmingstar
04-24-2011, 05:28 PM
Archer Shawnk and patawto
Mage Magenesss...lol
Bear...???

Swimmingstar
04-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Bear; Elly or X
Bird; Parth, or Red
Mage; Lady is good, mystic, theres lots.

Who's parth?

superss
04-24-2011, 05:30 PM
bird: suntv
bear: tankarrr
mage: myself :)

RedRyder
04-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Basically all the well knowns on the forums. Too many to choose from

Wicked Caccavari
04-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Basically I've never had a terrible person that actually stood out tremendously in my 54 levels of playing so far. Meaning mostly everyone I've played with has been decent thus far.

Otukura
04-24-2011, 05:35 PM
Basically all the well knowns on the forums. Too many to choose from

Yup.

wrt twinking, classes are just imba at certain levels, and up at others. I don't think it's fair to say one is better than the other.

Corpser
04-24-2011, 08:19 PM
um

enchantress: me
bear: me
Archer : me

Moogerfooger
04-24-2011, 08:23 PM
um

enchantress: me
bear: me
Archer : me

Fail. Nominating yourself in all classes, or at all = lame.

Like Red said, too many to choose. A lot of awesome players out there. These are just some I have a run a lot with and think are excellent, from my personal experience.

Yanis, on whichever character he is on.
Archer: Physiologic, Doubletime, Mitsuisun, Apollo (when he is not stopping to chat :D), Nightarcher
Warrior: Ellyidol, Mr.Wallace, IKungFuPanda (JaytB), Benaorn, Persistant (Necrobane)
Mage: Royce, Ayrilana, Echelong, AttackElf (WhoIsThis), Noneo, DawnInfinity

Corpser
04-24-2011, 08:33 PM

Like Red said, too many to choose. A lot of awesome players out there. These are just some I have a run a lot with and think are excellent, from my personal experience.

Archer: Physiologic, Doubletime, Mitsuisun, Apollo (when he is not stopping to chat :D), Nightarcher
Warrior: Ellyidol, Mr.Wallace, IKungFuPanda (JaytB), Benaorn, Persistant (Necrobane)
Mage: Ayrilana, Echelong, AttackElf (WhoIsThis), Noneo, DawnInfinity

okay first i was joking.

second i have played as all 3 classes in one run i had started off playing as my bear leveling him then i joined a bunch of noobs so i said add royalranger (my bird) they did and i joined as my bird
then i was paying and my bird couldnt even make the run faster so i got my enchantress.

so ha ha

Doubletime
04-24-2011, 08:35 PM

Yanis, on whichever character he is on.
Mage: Ayrilana, Echelong, AttackElf (WhoIsThis), Noneo, DawnInfinity

Considering Moog and I run in the same circles, i'm not surprised our lists look the same. Just take out my name and add Moog. Good list. But there are tons of great players not on it.

Ayc2000
04-24-2011, 08:43 PM
Man, I have not seen any one well known in the forums, I don't think a lot of my friends do forums.
Archer, bleeker
Mage, lilaskye, but mostly she chats
Warrior,greatoso

Moogerfooger
04-24-2011, 08:47 PM
Considering Moog and I run in the same circles, i'm not surprised our lists look the same. Just take out my name and add Moog. Good list. But there are tons of great players not on it.

Yeah, every few seconds someone else pops into mind that could/should be on my list.

Doh. I forgot Royce. Best mage, hands down, I ever saw in the game. Dude was a BEAST.

Zeus
04-24-2011, 08:48 PM
Yeah, every few seconds someone else pops into mind that could/should be on my list.

Doh. I forgot Royce. Best mage, hands down, I ever saw in the game. Dude was a BEAST.

Ya, unfortunately though. Royce takes a lot of breaks :(. Inragedmage is also a very good elf :).

DawnInfinity
04-24-2011, 08:52 PM
Mage: Royce, Ayrilana, Echelong, AttackElf (WhoIsThis), Noneo, DawnInfinity

Pretty much all of these minus myself, of course, and adding Moog. I'll add Ayrilana, Cherrykim, Ladylove and Mysticaldream. It's hard to name everyone, a lot of forum people, as Red said.

Christina
04-24-2011, 08:58 PM
Bear: alot
Bird: alot alot
Mage: alot alot alot..

Zeus
04-24-2011, 09:01 PM

So they are all derivatives of the word alot? I'll be sure to add them! Thanks Christina! ;).

davidis57
04-24-2011, 09:08 PM
bear: decur, ani, and tons of others
bird: anibird, many good birds
mage: kallima, eskay, many others.

Ladylove
04-24-2011, 09:10 PM
I'd go blue in the face trying to name people...

Here are just a few off the top of my head. There are a lot more, so don't be offended if I miss you (I won't be class specific):
Apollo, mysticaldream, dawninfinity, toughie, masterhoon, badtee, chantilily, cherrykim, redryder, royce, elly, thelonearcher (even though he can't play anymore)...

-turns blue-

Moogerfooger
04-24-2011, 09:15 PM
-turns blue-

Funny, I always pictured you as a nice lavender.....

grenadiers
04-24-2011, 09:16 PM
rip: Thelonearcher

Yoshura
04-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Enchantress: Bubblebabe/Blindmaster and kaimage
Bear: Acrowdcontrol/mingswashi
Bird: to hard to choose lol

MoarPewPew
04-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Best is what aspect of the game?

For me the best players to have a good time farming with is.... (I like having fun with my farming partners)

Bird: Apollo, junside jespo
Elf: arterra, anglyf
Bear: um... I dont know to many funny bears.... Banned?

Corpser
04-24-2011, 09:22 PM
lol lavender

also okay here is my real one..

enchantress: cant remember
bear:carlosmtz (cant rember if thats right he rage quit when he died for the first time in sewers)
bird:lone archer

romgar1
We miss ya mike :( heidibear was a great bear too but Idk where she went. Phys nightarcher and snakespeare to add more birds and residentevil mage also no longer playing much and faryia and cause and princessmage are fun mages to play with. Hmm there are so many more good ones. Conradin ext.... I have to stop, my thumbs hurt.

Ladylove
Funny, I always pictured you as a nice lavender.....

Bahahaha :)

Ellyidol
04-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Way too many to mention off the top of my head.

My personal favorites, but not limited to, are the ones in my friend list and the ones that I run with :)

Conradin
04-24-2011, 10:15 PM
^ well said.

Simnar
04-24-2011, 10:52 PM
for me id have to be: obamahealth (a.k.a magebooze) uh zirethia (dosnt play anymore was good buddy to) and vixxxsen

UEFREFEN
04-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Tough question! Anyone who has helped a noob like me out. They are truly the ones who make the PL community great.

Lesrider
04-24-2011, 11:03 PM

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

Keunavy
04-24-2011, 11:25 PM
There are so many great players you really can't choose, but I will mention a couple here due to the fact they are always willing to help out new players.

Mage - uimacaz
Bird - arakatan
Bear - cyroblade

Ladylove
04-24-2011, 11:25 PM
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

OMG I LOVE THAT BLOG!!! I saw "hyperboleandahalf" and I was like YES. Every time I see "alot" I think of that creature lmao.

Lesrider
04-24-2011, 11:28 PM
OMG I LOVE THAT BLOG!!! I saw "hyperboleandahalf" and I was like YES. Every time I see "alot" I think of that creature lmao.

Lol yep. It seemed especially perfect here, bc the Alot would probably be really good at destroying mobs!

Ladylove
04-24-2011, 11:30 PM
Lol yep. It seemed especially perfect here, bc the Alot would probably be really good at destroying mobs!

I love PL, Alot :)

The Michael Phelps one is funny. And the baby one lol.

skavenger216
04-25-2011, 12:02 AM
For me probably....

Mage: deuican, pilano, cerealbomber
Bird: jackychui, pikapinkie, parth
Bears : myself (lol), seidon, decur, htiek

And also, all of the forum regulars that I've played with were amazing, I really need to start getting in more games with you guys :D

I hereby nominate myself for WORST mage lol

NECROREAPER
04-25-2011, 12:08 AM
Bird: thelonearcher, suntv

What happened to thelonearcher?

Necrobane
04-25-2011, 12:11 AM
Thanks moog! I'd nominate all you guys too. :P

Whirlzap
04-25-2011, 12:21 AM
Archer: Can't tell Yetz
Warrior: Peterthebear, Spazzbucket
Mage: Magebooze, Teethdecay, magecreator

giayuan
04-25-2011, 12:23 AM
75% of the forum. :D

Lesrider
04-25-2011, 12:23 AM
So many strange names in this thread...

Mothwing
04-25-2011, 01:06 AM
Archer: parth
Mage: mystic
Bear: jcolt or tankaar

Ayrilana
04-25-2011, 01:10 AM
I've played with most forum members on my main or on my alts. The one person I've never ever played with is Brooke. She's pretty elusive, it seems.

Ladylove
04-25-2011, 01:15 AM
I've played with most forum members on my main or on my alts. The one person I've never ever played with is Brooke. She's pretty elusive, it seems.

Slippery as a snake slathered in slime.

anglfyr
04-25-2011, 01:31 AM
Aww thanks! Ur the best and fun to play wid too!!!

Best is what aspect of the game?

For me the best players to have a good time farming with is.... (I like having fun with my farming partners)

Bird: Apollo, junside jespo
Elf: arterra, anglyf
Bear: um... I dont know to many funny bears.... Banned?

xxNIGHTMARE
04-25-2011, 01:32 AM
Bird: myself nt to brag(or rduble)
Bear:(idk)
Mage:(dslingerrr)

xxNIGHTMARE
04-25-2011, 01:32 AM
Accidental sad faces on last post sorry

Mothwing
04-25-2011, 01:40 AM
Yea, nvr played with u brooke. Whats up with that?

aldoric
04-25-2011, 02:09 AM
i would say

bear: Elly
bird: True
Mage: Mys

:p

aldoric
04-25-2011, 02:10 AM
Although there are so many people that could take those spots i put in those just were the first that came to mind.
:p

Mageprodigy
04-25-2011, 06:17 AM
Elly toughie tashyang ladylove amyxrose xrax and skimmey

Suntv
04-25-2011, 08:26 AM
Bears: Mr.Walace, SandyXRavage, EchoFTW, Tobysf & Kylardordan
Birds: Kaisabird, Igivenomercy, Lockout, Paaahud & Roastcoffee
Mages: Xandrok, Superss, Fawayleik, MasterOfGator & Nachtelfje

drewcapu
04-25-2011, 09:37 AM
I'll just say a couple names I'm surprised I haven't seen mentioned already:

Kalielle, Olliwalli

cynic
04-25-2011, 09:43 AM
bear : mr wallace, SandyXRavage,Kylardordan
Archer: Suntv
mage :lilaskye

and of course many more but these are a few i really like :)

Swimmingstar
04-25-2011, 03:17 PM
So they are all derivatives of the word alot? I'll be sure to add them! Thanks Christina! ;). lol!hahaha

Swimmingstar
04-25-2011, 03:19 PM
Mage:...Alot...
Archer:Alot
Bear:Alot

that's how many people joined the list

CanonicalKoi
04-25-2011, 03:38 PM
(Avoiding the "A lot" or "Alot" issue) Bunches of all the char types. I have two mental lists though: one is those that technically are great--do their job and do it well. The other is those who are just fun to run with--have a good time, don't get bent out of shape if things go sideways, and maybe they aren't perfect technicians, but they do the job well enough, make me laugh and we have a lot of fun. Oddly, there's only a couple cross-overs between the two groups.

Pandamoni
04-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Most of the people on my friend's list play well. If they don't I remove them. They don't have to be perfect players but if they can play well enough and aren't jerks I'll happily play with them.

I have a short list of "best" friends I play with in game who are people I make a point to say hi to when I log on and who I'll join in a game right away when I get an invite if I'm not in the middle of another game.

I don't want to mention names because I'm sure I'll forget people :( Overall I've met some really awesome people here and look forward to checking in with in game buddies :)

grenadiers
04-25-2011, 03:56 PM
i would have to say ummm....
bird: theseller
bear: theseller hasnt made one yet
mage: meabegitag
lmao i hope he sees this bwahaha

Thasaint
04-25-2011, 04:05 PM
Bear : yanis
Archer : apollo and angelgustos
Mage : lusish, hydroid and wbto

Demonicdevyn
04-25-2011, 04:46 PM
I feel like a bad person not being mentioned:(

archer:Rangepwnsmeel,jespow,hadgar

Bear:conradin,T.T,

Mage:Ladylove,Mysticaldream,Medica

IGIVENOMERCY
04-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Aww thank you Suntv I would have chosen you two well while I'm replying I might aswel put down my prefferances
Bear:Tankkaar
Bird:Suntv/Argothewicked(he quit but he's back!)
Elf:Magicalbannana/ImperialElf/Angryfyr(I hope I ot that spelling right)/Mysticaldream and last but not least Ladylove!
So I hope you appreciate my opinoins sorry for any misspellings

IGIVENOMERCY
04-25-2011, 05:25 PM
Sorry missed Notsohuggable just add him in there:)

Arterra
04-25-2011, 05:29 PM
names... my most hated enemy...

lets see...
bear: only one i can remember was banned... freaking smexy shiv bear yo. either him or Elly.
bird: idk... so many forum peeps use birds... Apollo is a pretty darn good bird
elf: Clusterstorm. the only pally/elf i would trust a team to completely. usually i trust only myself to keep the team alive, but she is the exception. personally trying to become a rush tanker like her. someone remind me who it is...

drewcapu
04-25-2011, 05:33 PM
someone remind me who it is...

Clusterstorm = Kalielle

Arterra
04-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Clusterstorm = Kalielle

For The Win.
/deservedsayingitall10

Conradin
04-25-2011, 05:37 PM
I feel like a bad person not being mentioned:(

archer:Rangepwnsmeel,jespow,hadgar

Bear:conradin,T.T,

Mage:Ladylove,Mysticaldream,Medica

You are a great bear to play with aswell JD. Remember our xmas elves? That was funn

KingFu
04-25-2011, 05:48 PM
No offense if you're not on the list...too many to name...

Bears: Ellyidol toughie Cheah Badtee and Con Mrwallace
Bird: Parth Masterhoon Physio and Ench EDIT: MITSUUUUUUUUU
Mage: Chantilily (Ranoa, hun, dear etc:p) Ladylove Dawn and....anyone else but Christina :p (jokes)

Edit:

MITS! I forgot mit! !!!!!!

Doubletime
04-25-2011, 06:22 PM

Mage: Chantilily (Ranoa, hun, dear etc:p) Ladylove Dawn and....anyone else but Christina :p (jokes)

Edit:

Myst -- I can't believe you left me off the bear list with that amazing tanking display I just put on in Stronghold. I mean it takes real skill to die on TWO different fire traps while rounding up the mobs in the first room. Thats right -- I plat revived after the first one. lol

Mits -- I did you proud.
Think I need to stick to my bird. :)

Ladylove
04-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Yea, nvr played with u brooke. Whats up with that?

Lol Ive never been big on pve :)

Raulur
04-26-2011, 01:35 AM
Not really going to get into this too much because I am not good at all at remembering names, but I will vouch for acrowdcontrol. Very fine bear, just leveled way too fast for me. Like the rest of the really good players on my friends list, I just can't play enough to keep up in levels. As far as mages go, I'll give props to Lovache (sp?). The only mage I have met that I swear could read my mind and knew what to do as soon as I hit the button.

Fatpigwarrior
04-26-2011, 02:14 AM
Archer: Apollo
Bear: IkungfuPanda
Mage: Ladylove

JaytB
04-26-2011, 02:28 AM
Archer: Apollo
Bear: IkungfuPanda
Mage: Ladylove

*blushes*

I would like to name some, but I'm sure I would miss someone. I'd say that me regular farming buddies (you know who you are ;) ), are among the absolute top in pve. When we play together, we're like a well-oiled-express-death-train-on-steroïds that makes me smile every time :D

Christina
04-26-2011, 03:28 AM

Edit:

Looks like David hates me alot ~>.<~

Zeus
04-26-2011, 03:59 AM
My favorite people to run with are the following

Bird: Haikus, Moogerfooger, Physiologic, Onebadazzbird, Trueplayer, Mitsuisun, Echelong, Doubletime, and Sigkill

Bear: Ikungfupanda, Ellyidol, Mrwallace, Redwolfak, Dalonewolf, Kingfu

Enchantress: Dawninfinity, Cherrykim (Christina on forums), Ladylove, Princessmage, Wauese, Echelong (one of his alts, can't remember the specific name), Mitsuimoon, Ikungfumage (Jaytb on forums), Redryder, Mysticaldream, Blackryder, Royce, Amyxrose (Cowgirl on forums), and Abagave (Petrichor on forums).

Meabegitag
04-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Grenadiers.....Really? you are aware im lvl 21-24 right? lol but yeah i go beserk and will use probably 100-120 pots per run in Sewers....before the lvl restriction though....I was about to really hit the Motherload......i had finally gotten a SK scarab as a farm.....i was tryin to go back after update but well....i lost the ability to for a while.....LOL im tryin to lvl 12 toons...it takes up 10-12 hrs of my day to lvl each up one lvl....only one....im always solo though....i reject any requests with a lower lvl than me...and i do to have a Bear....lol hes on my new account...he is my 13th toon lol

Wolfling
04-26-2011, 07:15 PM

Edit:

awwwwwwwwwww:( should be a list for tanks who can hold their own while always hovering just under the rest of you elites....
i'm gonna go have a cry in the corner now thank you....**sniff, sniff** ;)

Kossi
04-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Meh i havent stepped foot in pve for ages
And im barely thinking about the next time i log on, or if i will

The devs havent done a thing to benefit pvp and that is my only reason to play
I pretty much mastered lv30&35 pvp, but for what? Im entirely bored.

Sigkill
04-26-2011, 08:11 PM
My favorite people to run with are the following

Bird: Haikus, Moogerfooger, Physiologic, Onebadazzbird, Trueplayer, Mitsuisun, Echelong, Doubletime, and Sigkill

Bear: Ikungfupanda, Ellyidol, Mrwallace, Redwolfak, Dalonewolf, Kingfu

Enchantress: Dawninfinity, Cherrykim (Christina on forums), Ladylove, Princessmage, Wauese, Echelong (one of his alts, can't remember the specific name), Mitsuimoon, Ikungfumage (Jaytb on forums), Redryder, Mysticaldream, Blackryder, Royce, Amyxrose (Cowgirl on forums), and Abagave (Petrichor on forums).

Thanks for nominating me Parth it seems that David, Brooke and steph hate me

Archer: Apollo, Paahud, Badte, Jespow, Solvok
Mage: MysticalDream, Ladylove, OlliWalli, DawnInfinity, RedRyder, BlackRyder, Amyxrose, Cherrykim
Bear: Ikungfupanda, Tankaar, Ellyidol, Conradin

Christina
04-26-2011, 08:16 PM
Bear: Justg
Bird: Asommers
Mage: Samhayne

Haikus
04-26-2011, 08:17 PM
Bear: Justg
Bird: Asommers
Mage: Samhayne

Err, everyone knows Asommers is a rainbow robe, cat face wearing mage. :)

Ladylove
04-26-2011, 08:21 PM
Thanks for nominating me Parth it seems that David, Brooke and steph hate me

Archer: Apollo, Paahud, Badte, Jespow, Solvok
Mage: MysticalDream, Ladylove, OlliWalli, DawnInfinity, RedRyder, BlackRyder, Amyxrose, Cherrykim
Bear: Ikungfupanda, Tankaar, Ellyidol, Conradin

NOOO I love you Ed!

Sigkill
04-26-2011, 08:22 PM
nooo i love you ed!

lies!!!!!!

Ladylove
04-26-2011, 08:25 PM
lies!!!!!!

Smooooooooch

Sigkill
04-26-2011, 08:33 PM
Smooooooooch

I'll only forgive you if i get charm points xD

Ladylove
04-26-2011, 08:34 PM
I'll only forgive you if i get charm points xD

+15 charm ^^

Sigkill
04-26-2011, 08:38 PM
+15 charm ^^

You are Forgiven :)

Ladylove
04-26-2011, 08:41 PM
You are Forgiven :)

:D
/Even charming people need 10 chars

YYZ????
04-26-2011, 10:18 PM
I usually only run in random Pug's, so I don't know anyone's play all that well. If I remember your name from a game you stood out to me.
Bears: Xymorg, Knightnoi, Apostel, Msmooth, Goozy
Bird: Trueplayer, MoogerFooger, Updru, Riccits
Mage: Pandamoni, Kahalisia, Radicalee, Deuican

ranonman
04-27-2011, 01:17 AM
I may not have play with many famous people (well known on this forum and game)

I'm gonna list them (you probably don't know them.)

Mage: Ritualist/Yabecesie/Sturmc/Novasupremacy/Beautymei
Archer: Sdrfaustk/Moog/Secretarchery/Xymli
Bear: (I would need to have to come back here) Can't remember the name

There you go, those players I really have respect in them.

Mathuyama
04-27-2011, 12:26 PM
This thread is all about giving well deserved props to other players you've played with. I don't know any of these folks real well, but throughout the course of play I've learned a lot about how to play the game from them. Not that they were teaching me necessarily, but I learned none the less.

Enchantress: Aeryol

Bear: Knightnoi

Bird: Spacejunker

Honestly, there are a lot of great birds I've played with and its hard to really pick one out. Seems like its harder to differentiate the skills of really good birds. Maybe its because I've only played Bear and Enchantress.

This list isn't to say all the other people I play with aren't good. Lots of great players. These are just the ones that have stood out to me.

Anyway. That's all.

Who are your best players?

ATL

Enchantresss: Anglfyr

Bear: dont´know :)

Archer: Me^^

Chant
04-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Fnordic aka Royce: no explanation necessary... He is King IMO!
Softie :) aka Toughie (haha): PVP beast who has mastered all class
Ellyidol: I'm aspiring to tank like this fool. :)
Mysticaldream aka Hotpocketleg, Puretanker: Very knowledgable player in all class
Lady"charming"Love: she puts my mage to shame in PVP
Badtee aka Badte: a very talkative bird or mage that tanks like a bear
Kalielle aka Clusterform: High speed farming mage
IsohateGCD aka TSSRosalka: Rocks in PVP and first bear to solo Overlord the first day AO3 was released
xdeadarcherx: MIA... where are you??? The only archer I would invite on my Mage runs back in AO2
TSSChinadawg: MIA... "almost" got me addicted to using my archer until she quit :(

There are so many wonderful players out there and I truly respect all of your greatness. I don't add many people on my list. If you're one of the few, consider yourself on this list.

Chant
04-27-2011, 03:42 PM

lol David... too many nicknames... I'm still debating if I should make a new twink (IGN: Hotcream) :P

Rev
04-27-2011, 04:50 PM
I am not the 'serious' player...you know the ones who boot people because my toon isn't a good enough build to run with bad builds. But I do have my faves to run with for either their knowledge of the game, funny comments or just good gamers.
In no particular order, the best players I have ever played with:
JTDubya
Obrannach
Wolfrane
Uad (I can never remember spelling, that is first 3 letters) :)
Isitisis(sp?)
Obamacare (just an honorable mention for using a name that brings death and destruction)
There are many more but these are the guys you look for to make the gaming experience of PL enjoyable and a genuine good time.

lUp3
05-03-2011, 08:02 AM
I have played with some good players. But best of them were those who played well and helped me out through the game. Always been fun to play with them.

Mage : Pilano, Mayhemmonkey, Kandymanx, xxNightmarexx, Hectorgg.
Bird: Changofeo, Pikapinkie.

Of late been playing with a lot of great player but cant remember their name :D

Genes
05-03-2011, 09:32 AM
Bear: me
Bird: myself
Elf: I

Lol...impossible to state the best but plenty with equivalent skills that makes a run fun.

CrimsonTider
05-03-2011, 11:40 AM
I have had the privelge to meet a lot of people and ran with alot of different styles. My list includes my regulars and friends, and anyone left off is not intentional. Also, I have not ran with some who have been mentioned and look forward to possibly getting that chance!

Bear: My bretheren at arms!

Colborne, Stanksta, MrWallace, Tankaar, Livii, Bagwaan, and Apostel.

Mage:

Stanket, Anglfyr, Ondineanne, Karmykali, Horicepinker, Dubvballer, Faytalia, Deuican, Wauese, and Obamahealth

Bird:

Colborned, Stankss, Moenugzz (need ya back bro!), Peckkahead, Pikapinkie, Updru, Apollo, Dubvmtneer, Diebomber, Changofeo, and Jackychui.

This is not all but the ones that popped in my head first. Sorry for misspelling as my phone is bring a pain. Alot of great players in this community!

Lowlyspy
05-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Archer: Tacoshoptwo & cogair
Mage: Wrap & Slicktricks
Warrior: Tupaclegend & Swathcutter

JFelt8
05-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Bear: me
mage: lilyskye, xandrok, anebeca, sukkamenow, masterofgator, tegasthemain, nabasin
bird: josephjackson, seandale, bleeker, jespow, suntv

razerfingers
05-03-2011, 06:26 PM
best players i saw is...
mage: modredd
bear: not found yet
bird: not found yet

Genes
05-03-2011, 07:42 PM
By meaning of best, it's suppose to be a preeminent player to each class. Not a whole chuck of names. Lol..

Demonicdevyn
05-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Yep ima go ugh kill myself..BYE! :)

Gaddy
05-10-2011, 01:32 PM
I recently made lvl 56. I spent a lot of time grinding through Bandit Boy hideouts...

I had a large group of awesome players who shared this journey, partways, with me.

I'd like to take this space to thank all of them, collectively, and give especial thanks to the following players, whom I fought with for more runs than I can remember:

Angeldawn, Animalextinct, Argoththewicked, Bayouvamp, Birdjoe, Chrisizendraf, Coyotestarrk, Cubikon, Dandyuk, Dantek, Decur, Elnendil, Expertranger, Fastcast, Faresi, Fato, Hellbillyjake, Hyphee, Iarry, Jiras, Katlynnc, Kindread, Kierkkegaard, Ladyviviane, Leolams, Louloukos, Lunagoddess, Maobil, Mattsui, Nagaskywitch, Nazgulking, Nkazarch, Nugits, Paigne, Papajimbo, Pekkahead, Purekraze, Shadowchiu, Sigkill, Signp, Slushie, Spookytoothh, Tonyroks, Vjay, Vyhb, Warhammerben, Wickedawesome, Woundedeagle, Xiaojim, Xylic, Zushen.

THANKS GUYS!!!