PDA

View Full Version : Can we have this as a vanity please?

Haligali
07-08-2015, 02:44 AM
It IS the best looking set:

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/08/db63958a2eea87ddfd0b9cf919f11cb7.jpg

bonjovi3223
07-08-2015, 04:13 AM
I agree.......

Dalmony
07-08-2015, 02:30 PM
ill buy it for sure!!!

bonjovi3223
07-08-2015, 03:24 PM
What is this gear called??

Hercules
07-08-2015, 03:48 PM
I like only the armor the helmet looks ugly...

Andrisber
07-08-2015, 04:00 PM
I like only the armor the helmet looks ugly...

The helm looks futuristic... And it has cat ears!!

Dalmony
07-08-2015, 08:02 PM
It's the best looking set to come with the new expansion... totally wasted on trash gear which we isn't realistically going to be adopted by anyone as their actual gear :(

The second I saw it in game my first thought was omfg why is this not a vanity :3

Arcael
07-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Thing more beautiful than the purple planar gladiator vanity set..
Short dress too *_*

toolsith
07-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Internally we call this the Demonic Tier 1 armor, aqua tint. Can you be more specific what you like and don't like about it and we'll try and accommodate. Thanks :)

Haligali
07-09-2015, 10:31 AM
Internally we call this the Demonic Tier 1 armor, aqua tint. Can you be more specific what you like and don't like about it and we'll try and accommodate. Thanks :)

hoho, welcome on forums :)

i like the eye, the ears and the mask, so basically everything on the helm.

on the armor, im sure i have seen this somewhere else, maybe the red rogue founder armor got similar graphics, but this gold colour is very cool, with a little greenish blue. Usually people like gold colour, gold demonlord for mages is the best, or the forerunner sets from season1.

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 10:45 AM
I like everything.... disliked?? Nothing.
Can there be also a black version ??

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 10:48 AM
I love this too.
While we are asking for cool looking armor helm set to come as in vanity, I would like to see the new level 43 mythic armor coming as vanity aswel.
The rogue's level 43 armor set is so adorable. Those big fat boots and skintight leggings and those vest are all just too perfect and make rogues look so cute.

Haligali
07-09-2015, 11:05 AM
Ok i know now, the armor is a mixture, the top comes from demonlord, without the shoulder, and the shorts is from the founder set.

Zylx
07-09-2015, 11:06 AM

New Dev! Welcome! :)

Kakashis
07-09-2015, 11:55 AM

Love the ears on rogue! Finally some ears!! Don't really like the mouth, would be better without the mouth piece. Everything else is a dream! Maybe black blue and gold as to the aqua color? My dream is to have rogue who has cute ears and a fox tail coming off the belt. This vanity is so close!

Kirysaki
07-09-2015, 12:17 PM
What is this gear called??

As far as I know, to find it look for words like "clayformed (or clay)", "pit", "underground", "unerthed", "rock" and so on. It's a somewhat common drop in Rengol maps and they're of green (rare) and blue/purple (epic) rarity :)

And yeah I love this set too. Everything. Head piece as well, I think it's perfect ^^

But Warrior and Sorcerer versions are so so imo... Warrior one is the red version of some other armor (as far as I saw). Sorcerer one is kinda funny, I'd like to see some smurfs run around in a skull xD

Haligali
07-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Love the ears on rogue! Finally some ears!! Don't really like the mouth, would be better without the mouth piece. Everything else is a dream! Maybe black blue and gold as to the aqua color? My dream is to have rogue who has cute ears and a fox tail coming off the belt. This vanity is so close!

I like the mask too, reminds me of mortal kombat. I know there was same green rarity mask already in AL, but not with these eyes.

And yeah I love this set too. Everything. Head piece as well, I think it's perfect ^^

Exactly

Dalmony
07-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Perfect as it is... It's because its so simple without loads of extra bits hanging off it everywhere like front/back guards, hip guards.... I like vanities which look lightweight and agile and not like the rogue is wearing 8 layers of clothing.

It reminds me of some old legendary sets.... A green one called Sealord / deep sea for rogue maybe? And there is a black one which was the same too. Loved them all but its better without those odd hip guards.

Spell
07-09-2015, 02:02 PM
Add a lil golden sparkle along with some smexy dragons wings and BOOM.id buy it without thinking twice!

Madnex
07-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Welcome! Is there any chance that we can have a poll for the most popular armors so that they can be vanity-fied?

This is also another really great idea to implement on the same topic, if you'd like to take a look:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?240139-Suggestion-Make-our-favourite-sets-from-past-and-present-into-vanity-items!

vawaid
07-09-2015, 02:15 PM
does it come in black?

toolsith
07-09-2015, 03:59 PM
hoho, welcome on forums :)

i like the eye, the ears and the mask, so basically everything on the helm.

on the armor, im sure i have seen this somewhere else, maybe the red rogue founder armor got similar graphics, but this gold colour is very cool, with a little greenish blue. Usually people like gold colour, gold demonlord for mages is the best, or the forerunner sets from season1.

haha, thanks for the welcome. I've been working here since PL and lurked the forums for a while. Trying to make an effort to be more involved with the community since becoming a Lead on the Live team. TOTAL noob, so be gentle ;) I'll take your comments into consideration.

toolsith
07-09-2015, 04:05 PM

Cool! Good to know. ;) Do you feel like are enough "cute" vanity options?

toolsith
07-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Perfect as it is... It's because its so simple without loads of extra bits hanging off it everywhere like front/back guards, hip guards.... I like vanities which look lightweight and agile and not like the rogue is wearing 8 layers of clothing.

It reminds me of some old legendary sets.... A green one called Sealord / deep sea for rogue maybe? And there is a black one which was the same too. Loved them all but its better without those odd hip guards.

GREAT feedback. Thanks. I like the sleek look on the Rogue as well.

toolsith
07-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Add a lil golden sparkle along with some smexy dragons wings and BOOM.id buy it without thinking twice!

Sounds fabulous. Adding Smexy to my dictionary right smow. ;)

toolsith
07-09-2015, 04:09 PM
does it come in black?

Don't think so. I'll look into it.

Kakashis
07-09-2015, 04:52 PM
Cool! Good to know. ;) Do you feel like are enough "cute" vanity options?

There are almost no cute vanities for the rogue class! Everything thus far makes us look strong and buff, or kind of mystical. Cuteness factor complete with fluffy boots and cat like ears would be greatly appreciated! To date, the cutest vanity is the ice golem set, but that's on the mage haha

Dalmony
07-09-2015, 07:37 PM
There are almost no cute vanities for the rogue class! Everything thus far makes us look strong and buff, or kind of mystical. Cuteness factor complete with fluffy boots and cat like ears would be greatly appreciated! To date, the cutest vanity is the ice golem set, but that's on the mage haha

Omgosh :3

Cat vanity with fluffy boots tail and ears I have hoped for this in black and white versions every single halloween to date!!!

I swear if the plat store had a ton of vanities or if sts made some of the cool looking older sets into vanitites and sold them in the plat store (like I suggested here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?240139-Suggestion-Make-our-favourite-sets-from-past-and-present-into-vanity-items!)) I'd buy a ton of them :3 An outfit for each day of the week!!

mmaachilles211
07-09-2015, 08:21 PM

If we're considering old armors to be made into vanities please consider fallen watch coat. I <3 this armor and would love to be able to rock it all the time into battle :)

Vixenne
07-09-2015, 08:55 PM
+9999 to this being a vanity!

I love it so much I wear it while in towns. I call it a Cat Hybrid coz of the facial features. More animal gear/vanities for AL, especially for Halloween 2015!

ClumsyCactus
07-10-2015, 11:17 AM
What people like: ears, different eyecolor, gold, looking badass (BLACK ARMORS GET ON IT :P) looking sexy, looking like a monster.
This armor provides all of it, and personally I think you should release this armor but black with red eyes as a vanity, Ik I would buy that... (maybe that's just me though)

Voicia
07-10-2015, 11:39 AM
i totally agree but maybe it should be recolored i love the helm but maybe they can change the armor a bit

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Imsofancy
07-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Im curious how this will be adapted to fit a mage or warrior, love this set though, looks very good.