PDA

View Full Version : Question/ issue with "Dead Threads" quest

UEFREFEN
04-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Greetings,

I have completed the "Dead Threads" quest. However, I am still given the option by Burke to complete this quest. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Would this be something to directly contact the devs about?

Note: I posted in General Discussion because I wasn't sure if this was a bug or not. I apologize if this post is in the wrong forum.

Ayrilana
04-24-2011, 10:42 PM
You can do the quests a second time. This means you can get all three sets with one character.

UEFREFEN
04-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the help!

dimaag_kharab
08-28-2011, 12:47 PM
I have completed the Dead Threads Quest but am not able to submit get the blacksmith to accept it. Even when I click on complete, nothing happens, and I am not able to move on the next quest. All 5 of my quests need to be accepted by the Blacksmith, and till that happens, I am stuck in the game.

Cytokinesis
08-28-2011, 12:49 PM
I have completed the Dead Threads Quest but am not able to submit get the blacksmith to accept it. Even when I click on complete, nothing happens, and I am not able to move on the next quest. All 5 of my quests need to be accepted by the Blacksmith, and till that happens, I am stuck in the game.
Please dont necro threads and try deleting the app and re-installing

ajwats81
09-14-2011, 02:42 AM
Sorry to "necro" this thread, but I am having the same issue. I have completed "Dead Threads", couldn't turn it in (nothing happens), abandoned the quest, accepted and completed it again and I still couldn't turn it in. The same happens with the "Weak Links" quest. This halts all progress in quest from this quest giver. I signed up for an account, uninstalled/reinstalled the game on my Samsung Optimus C, but to no avail. Please fix this software defect (or "bug", if you want to sugar coat it). This is a great game and I would like to continue playing it. I appreciate that it is offered for our enjoyment for free, but would like to see this issue resolved. Thank you.

Enisceloz
09-15-2011, 12:25 PM
I also have a similar issue I have completed all of Forest Haven quests and on the World Map it still shows 13/14. And it seems to be a bug with Burke's quests.

Gluttony
09-15-2011, 12:32 PM
This issue is a know bug and should be resolved soon, here is a dev's response to that particular issue:

This is a bug when you have multiple quests ready to complete which can be turned in to the same npc, when one has item rewards and another does not. It's showing the rewards for the wrong quest there. If you want to complete one of those quests immediately, you can drop the others that can be turned in to him. Otherwise, we'll likely push out the fix for most cases of this later this week.

Side note: The daily quests that Burke offers do not count towards the 14 Forest Haven quests so you need to search elsewhere to find the quest you're missing.

Enisceloz
09-15-2011, 12:59 PM
I did bro. I used the Quest Guide provided on this forum, and made sure I had completed each and every quest!