PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Orcslaying Gear?

tootallll
07-08-2015, 09:52 AM
There is a "Ren'gol Ancestral Rune" in the cs for sale. It says it is used to craft Mythic "Orcslaying " gear. Where can I find out more information about the Mythic "Orcslaying" gear?
Thanks!
TT

tootallll
07-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Nevermind I found it here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225145-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-Crafted-Gear&highlight=Ren%27gol+Ancestral+Rune)

Dimitrian
07-08-2015, 09:57 AM
It is not for Orcslaying set,it is for the Glintstone set.It is a bug.
You cannot craft the Glintstone set right now,but you can craft the Orcslaying set.For that you are going to need many Legionnaire Insignias and Nomerite Ingots and level 46.

Pivot
07-08-2015, 10:00 AM
It is not for Orcslaying set,it is for the Glintstone set.It is a bug.
You cannot craft the Glintstone set right now,but you can craft the Orcslaying set.For that you are going to need many Legionnaire Insignias and Nomerite Ingots and level 46.
What bug?lol

Dimitrian
07-08-2015, 10:04 AM
What bug?lol
The bug is that the description says it is needed for the Orcslaying gear,but it's for the Glinstone set.
Please do not ask where you can find the ingredients.

Fibus
07-08-2015, 10:22 AM
As others have mentioned, Ren'gol Ancestral Runes are for crafting Mythic Glintstone gear, which is not yet released. The description is currently bugged (referring to Mythic "Orcslaying" gear) and is scheduled to be fixed in a future update. Sorry for the confusion.

Oursizes
07-08-2015, 11:05 AM
As others have mentioned, Ren'gol Ancestral Runes are for crafting Mythic Glintstone gear, which is not yet released. The description is currently bugged (referring to Mythic "Orcslaying" gear) and is scheduled to be fixed in a future update. Sorry for the confusion.

So why is it in the game already? Also why is it from a chest? I thought all ingredients were going to be farmable? So you tell us lies on top of lies?lol. Shouldve known sts wouldnt have made ingredients farmable.

oagrafr
07-08-2015, 11:11 AM
I though all mythics ingredients for glinstone mythic set will be farmable in new elite?

Onepiedead
07-08-2015, 11:13 AM
So why is it in the game already? Also why is it from a chest? I thought all ingredients were going to be farmable? So you tell us lies on top of lies?lol. Shouldve known sts wouldnt have made ingredients farmable.

If it's from a chest that can be opened without using plat, then it's farm able since you can farm the chest and then open it. The chances would be the same even if the item dropped from a boss instead of a chest, so basically it's 100% farmable.

tootallll
07-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Maybe it's both, farmable and from chest?

Wazakesy
07-08-2015, 11:15 AM
If it's from a chest that can be opened without using plat, then it's farm able since you can farm the chest and then open it. The chances would be the same even if the item dropped from a boss instead of a chest, so basically it's 100% farmable.

gold orcish chests do not drop from bosses. Theyre only obtainable from trader klassi via orc tokens. And you can get 14x Orc tags via 2x dailies that reset every 8-12hours.

oagrafr
07-08-2015, 11:16 AM
Yes but fibus said "all ingredients will be farmable in new elites", but these chest are farmable only with tags tokens ... i prefer farm elites for loot these ingredients instead of open chests

Onepiedead
07-08-2015, 11:24 AM
gold orcish chests do not drop from bosses. Theyre only obtainable from trader klassi via orc tokens. And you can get 14x Orc tags via 2x dailies that reset every 8-12hours.

Ohh, well still farmable tho.

Fibus
07-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Yes but fibus said "all ingredients will be farmable in new elites", but these chest are farmable only with tags tokens ... i prefer farm elites for loot these ingredients instead of open chests
Elites are not released yet, so there is currently no way to obtain the Ren'gol Ancestral Runes aside from the Gold Orc Chests from Trader Klassi. More ways to obtain them will be available once Elites are released.

twoxc
07-08-2015, 11:47 AM
Elites are not released yet, so there is currently no way to obtain the Ren'gol Ancestral Runes aside from the Gold Orc Chests from Trader Klassi. More ways to obtain them will be available once Elites are released.

so Fibus what's the purpose of saving Orc Tag and crafting these Legendary Orcslaying set when their stats are no better then legendary gears from Rengol Crate? Will the Orcslaying set be upgradable?

tootallll
07-08-2015, 12:52 PM

Where is the ignore button??