PDA

View Full Version : need guild-.-

zauilet
07-08-2015, 11:02 AM
So after all the rumours about me..this thread is here to tell ya all that i need guild..nd im hoping that ill get at least 1 reply maybe...here are the things which i want to tell about me :
I am a very very talkative person sm people say that im a drama maker but people can judge me i wont accept that I'm a drama maker but I'll accept I talk too mch
2. I'm not smthing kinda spy...
3. Sm people might think that this guy(me) is full of crap..must me talkative..but a noon and undergearwd..but if ya doubt me..cm check I gyeess if u check lv41...a blood ruby..lunar is enough to tell that the guy is an average player(pue non plat)
Last..but not least I include myself in average players so i need a guild which has at least players like me
Atm im on quit game but i might return so i wanna plan everything
Ty

zauilet
07-09-2015, 06:58 AM
Its been a long day without u my friend...
Nd ill tell u all bout it whn i see u again...
We've cm a long way..from where we began..
Ohh..ill tell u all bout it whn i see u again.....................
This is for all the people who helped me in al and for the reason that people think that im a drama maker...i guess i aint returning to al.its so strange..people react to me as its an whole army against me... people think u know..im kind of alien so bye to all..even if i return..i quit talking!!

xxstlucious
09-29-2015, 02:04 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?252712-TRI-Official-Forum-(-tombraidersinc)

Xdumbx
10-02-2015, 10:07 AM
whats ur in game char? Ill talk to your from there.

Lim Weibin
10-03-2015, 11:17 PM
just go to any guild thread and pm them u wanna join