PDA

View Full Version : harassment of female players

davidis57
04-24-2011, 10:30 PM
I was in Balefort as a player came in and posted in the room he was a father and his son needed a mother and proceeded to harass every female player in the town.

This is a game and not a dating site. Females have the same rights that male players have and should not be subject to this kind of behavior.

Ellyidol
04-24-2011, 10:31 PM
Report them, and send an email to support(at)spacetimestudios.com, replace the (at) with an @, with their character names and time of chat if possible.

STS is very strict and do not tolerate that kind of behaviour, instant perma ban right there.

Ladylove
04-24-2011, 10:32 PM
Random dude: Are you a girl?
Girl: uh, yeah
Random dude: Be my girlfriend.
Girl: Uh, no.
Random dude: OMFG $*%$ you're such a %^#%$#%&^%$$ I hate you go die!!!
Girl: -ignore and report-
Random guy: -receives ban hammer-

Pocket Legends is peaceful once more.

Conradin
04-24-2011, 10:33 PM
If you have a screenie please send to the email ell listed. We strive to make this community fun and friendly.

aldoric
04-24-2011, 10:37 PM
yes you should tell the devs they should help out to make pl better but you better act dont just talk about it. But i hope you have proof they wont do anything unless they are sure :P

UEFREFEN
04-24-2011, 11:10 PM
That is horrible. No one deserves to be treated like that. PL is open to all players, both male and female. I am sure the devs will take the appropriate action once they see your report.

JaytB
04-24-2011, 11:12 PM
2 buttons: report & ignore :D

DawnInfinity
04-24-2011, 11:46 PM

Lol. ^ my life.

/ten

Lesrider
04-24-2011, 11:48 PM
Maybe we need a middle finger emote added to the fart pack?

Ladylove
04-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Maybe we need a middle finger emote added to the fart pack?

Lmao, +10 charm.

Christina
04-24-2011, 11:49 PM
I was in Balefort as a player came in and posted in the room he was a father and his son needed a mother and proceeded to harass every female player in the town.

This is a game and not a dating site. Females have the same rights that male players have and should not be subject to this kind of behavior.

I think I come in contact with this person before.. He ask me to be his gf but I told him I'm not interested and I'm attached in rl.. End up he ask me to break up with my bf.. I call him a joker and he swear at me lol..

Nightarcher
04-24-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm wondering whether these people that do this are actually young boys with no real-life social skills, or just guys wanting to mess with people. ;)

Either way, [REPORT].

Uniboom
04-24-2011, 11:55 PM
I have a question usualyy nerdy guys are like all over e net girls no matter what they looknlike ya know but if the girl dont like him he will spazz out possibly and cry so i meen why harrass females because if u do when u get in high school and pull that you will get punched in the mouth:)

Lesrider
04-24-2011, 11:56 PM
Lmao, +10 charm.

My first charm points!

But really, think about it -- instead of being exposed to such horrible words as "poop" and "sex," kids can just see a finger. I think it would fit nicely with the fart/puke pack. Then all we'd be missing is the nose-picking emote!

giayuan
04-25-2011, 12:21 AM
this is pretty serious lol. Just report em, everything will take care of itself. As a GOOD player, just look around and attempt to clean it up.

Uniboom
04-25-2011, 12:34 AM

Nonono

Random dude- hi
Enchantress- hayyyy!!!(:
Random dude-are u a girl?
Enchantress-yeah why?
Random dude-brb gotta take dog out(rushes to bathroom)
Enchantress-uhm okay.
...(5 mins later)
Random dude- back
Enchantress- i've got a confession im a guy.
Random dude- (logs off)

Christina
04-25-2011, 12:36 AM
Nonono

Random dude- hi
Enchantress- hayyyy!!!(:
Random dude-are u a girl?
Enchantress-yeah why?
Random dude-brb gotta take dog out(rushes to bathroom)
Enchantress-uhm okay.
...(5 mins later)
Random dude- back
Enchantress- i've got a confession im a guy.
Random dude- (logs off)

Lmao.. That's funny..

Uniboom
04-25-2011, 12:44 AM
Sorry my jokes are lame.

Ladylove
04-25-2011, 12:45 AM
Sorry my jokes are lame.

Nah haha I laughed.

Ayrilana
04-25-2011, 01:03 AM
How many of the guys are using the new kisses emote?

Ladylove
04-25-2011, 01:11 AM
How many of the guys are using the new kisses emote?

Lol I haven't had that problem yet. I do use it on my friends though because I luf them :)

Ayrilana
04-25-2011, 01:14 AM
They could add a SLAP emote where you slap someone (obviously). Of course this could backfire and you'll just have a bunch of people slapping themselves back and forth. Kind of like the three stooges.

Ladylove
04-25-2011, 01:17 AM
They could add a SLAP emote where you slap someone (obviously). Of course this could backfire and you'll just have a bunch of people slapping themselves back and forth. Kind of like the three stooges.

If there was a slap emote, there would have to be an eye-poking emote.

davidis57
04-25-2011, 02:01 AM
I used to tell females to tell the person who is harassing you to tell them you used to be a man. They seem to leave you alone after that. Lol

Christina
04-25-2011, 02:44 AM
I used to tell females to tell the person who is harassing you to tell them you used to be a man. They seem to leave you alone after that. Lol

I shall try it next time..

Corpser
04-25-2011, 03:21 AM
this is very rare in pocket legends

but is common in seven swords

StompArtist
04-25-2011, 07:27 AM
I am still amazed that anyone would give a go at trying at finding a mate on PL. Birds, bears and elves... REALLY?

Kalielle
04-25-2011, 10:08 AM
Report them. I bet we'll never see them in the game ever again.

PL is really good about dealing with this sort of behavior fast and that's why you don't see it often. I've been playing a character with a female name since the beginning and I've never had to pretend I'm a guy.

CanonicalKoi
04-25-2011, 11:24 AM
It happens constantly to my mage. I can deal with "R U a grl?"--I usually just ask them if it really matters. But professions of undying love and "wud u be my gf" over and over and....especially when you're in the midst of a run. :( They wind up on ignore. My bird doesn't seem to have that problem. :). But then, "everyone" knows that all mages are girls and all bird's with high kill rates are guys, right? ;)

And Stomp? I had one telling my mage "ur HOT!!!". Um....cartoon mage? Looks just like hundreds of others? Um.....

Fawayleik
04-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Btw, its an global mmorpg, multinational, around the world. It issnt usefull for dating......