PDA

View Full Version : Small Ren'gol crates or goblin crates?

Kingofdevilz
07-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Hi guys I just want to know which of these locks has a higher chance of dropping good stuff? Please let me know by your experience.

OdenTheJust
07-08-2015, 12:57 PM
From my experience Ren gol crates are better to open, I've gotten 2 shards and 2 fossils in 500 crates, not to mention a Maridos, plus if you don't get anything you can always buy things for tokens and not completely loose out on your money. Plus mythic gear from crates are good price compared to what u can get from goblin locks.

Kingofdevilz
07-08-2015, 01:45 PM
From my experience Ren gol crates are better to open, I've gotten 2 shards and 2 fossils in 500 crates, not to mention a Maridos, plus if you don't get anything you can always buy things for tokens and not completely loose out on your money. Plus mythic gear from crates are good price compared to what u can get from goblin locks.

You opened the 5 plat lockeds?

mmaachilles211
07-08-2015, 01:49 PM
Small rengol crates are amazing and far more worthy of your plat

Anyona
07-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Opened 76 crates, 2 lunar and a shard... These crates are amazing!

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

jaokajede
07-08-2015, 03:06 PM
i got 2 shards in 67 crates

OdenTheJust
07-09-2015, 05:05 AM
You opened the 5 plat lockeds?

Yes only 5 plat locks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wazakesy
07-09-2015, 05:09 AM
Best option.

Go hardcore KM3 instead of spending money and loosing the oppurtunity if getting rich by farming, im telling ya - this wont last long nuff and its a really good chance to flush those mils. And shard or fossil already is less than....3.7 now. Ive even got the chance for a 1.5m shard but lost it as i didnt hav nuff cash :/

farming 45 crates can grant you about 1mil (by crafting them into massive lockeds, and they sell for 200k or so)

Muhammad Rasyid Rahman
07-09-2015, 05:59 PM
guys i need your opinion, when we opening lock, and our level is still low, its like level 8 or etc, is it take effect on looting arcane item, like fossil, or shard. i mean is there any differences between level 41++ and low level when opening lock? i know opening lock is gambling but is there anyone of you got arcane item with low level char when opening lock??

KingMartin
07-09-2015, 06:11 PM
guys i need your opinion, when we opening lock, and our level is still low, its like level 8 or etc, is it take effect on looting arcane item, like fossil, or shard. i mean is there any differences between level 41++ and low level when opening lock? i know opening lock is gambling but is there anyone of you got arcane item with low level char when opening lock??

I got Samael on lvl 5.

Farminer's
07-09-2015, 07:21 PM
No it does not as I looted a maridos on my level 9 rogue a while back. I farmed the rest of my fortune (my whole 15 tank)

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk