PDA

View Full Version : How do i send an email to sts support? Accidental lvl up to 41

Arrowz
07-08-2015, 02:27 PM
I accidentally lvled up to 41 using the 150 plat thing and I need to email sts support to have it reverted. When I go to the support section there isn't anywhere to email them. Can anyone help me?

Ssneakykills
07-08-2015, 02:33 PM
support@spacetimestudios.com

Arrowz
07-08-2015, 02:43 PM
I figured it out. I was signed in as a guest so I couldnt make a new case. I had to make an sts support account. Does anybody know how long it usually takes for something like this to be taken care of?

Overweightank
07-08-2015, 02:45 PM
I figured it out. I was signed in as a guest so I couldnt make a new case. I had to make an sts support account. Does anybody know how long it usually takes for something like this to be taken care of?

Usually most a day or two. I messaged once to get my weapon restored and it took them I think like 24 hours or something. I'd say the most; 3 days.

Ssneakykills
07-08-2015, 04:40 PM

Usually depends on the priority too of the case but you should get a reply with 1-3 working days

PhoenixPrime
07-08-2015, 04:59 PM
On a side note, I kind of wish they did 'not' have that Level Up button on the main char screens like that, almost as annoying as the delete char button, 8^(.

Arrowz
07-08-2015, 05:30 PM
yah right when they introduced this auto lvl up thing I had I though in my mind that I'm accidentally gonna lvl up someday. And here it happened. Just frustrating cuz I wasn't looking at my screen for 30 seconds and the next thing I know im lvl 41 up from 17.