PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on a Jewel combo (:

Disproves
07-08-2015, 02:30 PM
Hello everyone! I'm currently stuck on which jewel combo I should use, pacifically for my stats, I'm a rouge. Most of my gear is with fire gems apart from a few new gears I got (bow has 2 fortified nature jewels in) here's my stats w/ nightshade: http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/08/98a1e4e2280b9d8bfbd720ab686c79e7.jpg

Thanks (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wazakesy
07-08-2015, 04:01 PM
can you post the gears? Simply cannot suggest without knowing the gears.

Edward Coug
07-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Forget about jewels. Farm KM3 to buy better gear. Use gems until they run out.

Disproves
07-08-2015, 05:27 PM
can you post the gears? Simply cannot suggest without knowing the gears.

Weapon - Rockform recurve of pot (level 46.
Amour and helm mythic set.
Ring - vigorous band of pot.
Amulet - wild talisman of pot.
Belt - no current belt atm.

NOTE: at the moment I won't be buying any new expensive gears like mythic belts, as I am saving for a arcane pet. (:

Disproves
07-08-2015, 05:32 PM
Forget about jewels. Farm KM3 to buy better gear. Use gems until they run out.

Useless lol. Can't farm tuff zones like elite wilds with low health like that ;D

princesslovess
07-08-2015, 05:33 PM
You're just a nab, so gimme all your stuff :3

mmaachilles211
07-08-2015, 05:49 PM

Really adding to the conversation there aren't u princess?

But to anwser op question you now have up to 15 slots to throw jewels into and for rogues it's all about crit. I would personally use a combo of chaos/lightning/and which ever one gives dex.

princesslovess
07-08-2015, 05:52 PM

Yes i am thank you very much :)

Edward Coug
07-08-2015, 05:57 PM
Useless lol. Can't farm tuff zones like elite wilds with low health like that ;D

Kraken Mines 3 is tough? lolwut?

Edward Coug
07-08-2015, 05:59 PM

But to anwser op question you now have up to 15 slots to throw jewels into and for rogues it's all about crit. I would personally use a combo of chaos/lightning/and which ever one gives dex.

Lightning doesn't offer enough crit. Finesse all the way, if anyone can afford it. Really, gems are the way to go right now. So much more cost-effective.

Disproves
07-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Kraken Mines 3 is tough? lolwut?

I'm talking about elite wilds.

Disproves
07-09-2015, 01:18 AM
Sureeeeeeeeeeee

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 01:51 AM
I'm talking about elite wilds.

Yes, but in my first post, I suggested kraken mines 3 to make gold, so I'm not sure why you brought up elite wilds.

But since you brought up elite wilds, I have to say, your gear is plenty good enough to do it. Actually, your gear is good enought to run planar tombs and arena, but from your other posts, I gather you generally stick to pvp. As such, I highly recommend simply farming locks before the price crashes. It's easy. You can make a fortune and use that gold to gear up. Worry about jewels later, after all the cheaper gems are gone.

Disproves
07-09-2015, 02:07 AM
Yes, but in my first post, I suggested kraken mines 3 to make gold, so I'm not sure why you brought up elite wilds.

But since you brought up elite wilds, I have to say, your gear is plenty good enough to do it. Actually, your gear is good enought to run planar tombs and arena, but from your other posts, I gather you generally stick to pvp. As such, I highly recommend simply farming locks before the price crashes. It's easy. You can make a fortune and use that gold to gear up. Worry about jewels later, after all the cheaper gems are gone.

I farm elite wilds, and rarely PvP lol. Let's focus on topic. (:

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 11:41 AM
"Useless lol. Can't farm tuff zones like elite wilds with low health like that ;D"

I farm elite wilds, and rarely PvP lol. Let's focus on topic. (:

Those nature jewels are a good start. I plan to only use water myself. I'm going to gear down so I can afford more.

Visiting
07-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Get a blood Ruby before you start gemming up, you need HP!

Disproves
07-10-2015, 01:15 AM
Get a blood Ruby before you start gemming up, you need HP!

Il broke lol, or i would. That's why I'm using nature jewels.

EDIT: forget what I said, I just got one (:.