PDA

View Full Version : What happened Ursoth Event?

Nthng
07-08-2015, 04:00 PM
Hey guys, i have one question.What happened Ursoth Assault Event?
Anyone knows?

G-M
07-08-2015, 04:05 PM
It's coming...

Dimitrian
07-08-2015, 04:58 PM
It's coming...
This is all we need to know.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Rome
07-09-2015, 03:46 AM
let sns come back :/ make sns free for everyone, or atleast achievable...

Wazakesy
07-09-2015, 04:00 AM
It's coming...

can we get some teasers meanwhile...we could be entertainted...

Anyona
07-09-2015, 04:31 AM
It's coming...
Bring SnS back please!

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

JohnnyHardcore
07-09-2015, 04:59 AM
Bring SnS back please!

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Lmao I think everyone *but* SnS owners want SnS back at Ursoth.

Madxnoob
07-09-2015, 05:19 AM
It's been said over and over, SnS will not return. Lets just hope Dova return's :-)

Titanium
07-09-2015, 06:09 AM
Helena is not welcomed.

nelson131
07-09-2015, 09:10 AM
helena=nope

Hercules
07-09-2015, 09:31 AM
I hope new mythic weapons :D

Zeus
07-09-2015, 10:29 AM
I'm fine w/ letting SnS come back, but make it achievable in the same manner. Those that want it can either work or pay for it just like the previous owners did.

Oursizes
07-09-2015, 11:54 AM
I'm fine w/ letting SnS come back, but make it achievable in the same manner. Those that want it can either work or pay for it just like the previous owners did.
Of course you are, as you have SNS already. But what about those that can't afford to spend the millions of gold or hundreds/thousands of dollars and the 3-4 players on the same account running 24/7? Im sure theres players willing to run for 5-7 hours a day to be able to purchase sns with tokens,just like nightshade. After all, not everyone was able to get nightshade and not everyone can get sns either. Why limit it to the "elite" few?

illidan
07-09-2015, 11:59 AM
It's coming...

its coming guyz,I know u r impatient ,but STS need time ....it will be for sure soon in annoucements or in weekly comunity update ,keap eye on it :P

illidan
07-09-2015, 12:01 PM
Of course you are, as you have SNS already. But what about those that can't afford to spend the millions of gold or hundreds/thousands of dollars and the 3-4 players on the same account running 24/7? Im sure theres players willing to run for 5-7 hours a day to be able to purchase sns with tokens,just like nightshade. After all, not everyone was able to get nightshade and not everyone can get sns either. Why limit it to the "elite" few?

bro,that pet is so strong cuz of way u could get it ... can u imagine how would pvp looks with all sns ?

Visiting
07-09-2015, 12:30 PM
bro,that pet is so strong cuz of way u could get it ... can u imagine how would pvp looks with all sns ?

No kills for anyone lol, just pools..

Overweightank
07-10-2015, 12:56 AM

SNS Shouldn't be even close to ELite few, it should be like Godly few. That pet is worth more than anything ever. This pet should be Top 25. But either make it achievable same as was before to make it fair, or don't release at all. Nightshade isn't that good of a pet. So why you always bringing it up? -_-

This was by far one of the most Bleh comments you made yet.

Zeus
07-10-2015, 01:08 AM

It's an elite pet. Either earn it or do not - the choice is yours. That's the entire reason SnS was created.

Nightshade is a legendary pet - the comparison does not make sense.

If you want everything easy in this game, I suggest you find a different game.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
07-10-2015, 01:45 AM
Winter is Coming!

RedeZy
07-10-2015, 02:50 AM
I would like to see Sns make a return :)

Golem
07-10-2015, 05:12 AM
Sns will come back like NS did.... were first only 3 in game. Look now Thousands of them

Titanfall
07-10-2015, 08:13 AM
Sns will come back like NS did.... were first only 3 in game. Look now Thousands of them
Nightshade is more over rated than an arcane deary -_- its really not great for anything much than "look at my dmg omg!!!" And possibly timed runs.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Cadbura
07-10-2015, 10:59 AM
I also wish for more sns! even though i dont have the capacity to own one but hes so cool!!!

VenomsChaos
07-10-2015, 01:25 PM
i want a funy looking mythic weapon with funy proc everyone can get with hard farming.

But i dont like top items for rough farming LB.
1= Not the everyone sharing account for do LB.

2= not the everyone playing with 1 char 2 ppl in same home.

3= not the everyone can play AL days-weeks 7/24.

i would like to see if event LB points count 1 hour for every 12 hour.

Example everyday LB points count only at 7 am and 7 pm (timing is just example for idea)

Well lets see if its enjoyable or not.. and really i dont want to see junk pets anymore allready there more than 70-80

Ninjasmurf
07-10-2015, 01:40 PM
SnS says it's only available to leaderboards winners from ursoth's assault. I don't understand why it wouldn't be released again. I do believe that arcanes should be exclusive but making a pet completely extinct to the rest of the player is just not fair at all

Why should the same players be allowed to control pvp for another season and others not even get a chance to get it....

Pls explain this sts

Oursizes
07-10-2015, 01:46 PM
It's an elite pet. Either earn it or do not - the choice is yours. That's the entire reason SnS was created.

So you expect a single person to compete 3-4 people taking shifts on one players account? What a joke. I never said for it to be acheived easily,did I? I said not everyone should get it, but those who actually work for it should have an opportunity, as opposed to account sharers that run for lb. Also, didnt you say you bought it? I dont see that as earning it. If you ran against those account sharers then it would be a different story. And im sure still you would be too tired to continue farming alone and share your account with one of your buds in AL. Its not possible for someone to continuously run 20 hours or whatever a day for like what, 3 weeks? For lb without account sharing. Lol "earn it"

Edward Coug
07-10-2015, 01:58 PM

SNS was in locked crates for a very short period of time. As you well know, some purchased it. Not all earned it by running the event.

I personally don't want to see SNS come back. It's a broken pet. The banish shouldn't stack.

Imsofancy
07-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Winter is Coming!

If anyone saw Conan last night........ XD

#SDCC!

Farminer's
07-10-2015, 02:06 PM
So you expect a single person to compete 3-4 people taking shifts on one players account? What a joke. I never said for it to be acheived easily,did I? I said not everyone should get it, but those who actually work for it should have an opportunity, as opposed to account sharers that run for lb. Also, didnt you say you bought it? I dont see that as earning it. If you ran against those account sharers then it would be a different story. And im sure still you would be too tired to continue farming alone and share your account with one of your buds in AL. Its not possible for someone to continuously run 20 hours or whatever a day for like what, 3 weeks? For lb without account sharing. Lol "earn it"
1 thing ZEUS did earn it by EARNING the 250million gold he used to buy it. Nice try buddy even if he used plat he had to earn the money to buy the plat to buy the gold to buy the pet so in the end he earned it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Madxnoob
07-10-2015, 02:25 PM
I won SnS by selling everything I ever owned in the game, but hardest part was competing against account sharer's. May of been plat farmers too but, competing against 3 ppl running 1 charactor was not easy -_-. Think I was playing 20hrs a day 4hr of sleep, which was extremly un-healthy. May even of gotten Arthritis from that event, I know my thumb was sore for months.. That being said; I hope Shady N Surge never return's. :|
Lucky me I held my cards until the right time to go all-in on the greatest trophy but, if it returned it was just get nerfed to nothing because we know too many SnS in ctf causes mayhem. So let StS stick to what they said and never bring it back.
On the Ursoth Event, we should be more concerned with dova bear's return and any new pets available, even the plat tier reward.

Serancha
07-10-2015, 02:29 PM

The way STS is doing things these days, it'll probably be available for 2k event tokens.

Oursizes
07-10-2015, 02:43 PM
1 thing ZEUS did earn it by EARNING the 250million gold he used to buy it. Nice try buddy even if he used plat he had to earn the money to buy the plat to buy the gold to buy the pet so in the end he earned it.

Nice try buddy but im speaking of actually running the event and competing with account sharers if you actually read my whole post, not saying "buying sns".

Deathlyreaper
07-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Im so confused what event was it last year that was around christmas?? With the eyeof syrillax??. I thought that was urusoth since there is the urusoth crate. But then i hear that urusoth event was when dova came out? So now im confuse can somebody please explain this

bjc535
07-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Dovabear was from Elondria event

Edward Coug
07-10-2015, 03:18 PM
The biggest problem I have with SNS is that if you want to do leaderboard timed runs, you need one and friends who have one. If you started playing after SNS was introduced, you're out of luck. It would still be an amazing pet if the banishes didn't stack, but they do, up to 75%. And that's game-breaking.

Maybe if they make a separate leaderboard that requires no deaths, that would give others a chance. Right now, SNS owners can keep dying and reviving to spam the AA. Where is the skill in that?

Zeus
07-10-2015, 08:59 PM
SNS was in locked crates for a very short period of time. As you well know, some purchased it. Not all earned it by running the event.

I personally don't want to see SNS come back. It's a broken pet. The banish shouldn't stack.

That was a glitch and only two were looted. One cannot use that as an example of a legitimate way to earn SnS.

hesx
07-10-2015, 09:26 PM
since this is a new arcane legend new update.
why dont you make SNS 0.1% lootable in this event aside from LB reward. therefore not just for plat user and rich player can only able to obtain top notcher or LB reward, how about the player can only play 3-4hrs. 2-3times a week. farming energy 3-5pcs. of loots so no chance for SNS so sad. just saying.

Zeus
07-10-2015, 09:37 PM
SNS was the epitome of plat farming. I'm not saying everyone but we all know a lot of plat farmed gold went towards purchasing those pets. We need to keep it real here.

With the current state of the economy, it would only be appropriate to put this pet in the token vendor. After all, the devs already stated that they're seeking balance this season and nothing screams imbalance more than sns.

The price of the pet has to do with costs, efforts involved, and the amount of gold players are willing to pay.

If the price of energy kits are lower & the main methods of plat farming are abolished, SNS can be expected to sell at a lower price. If players do not have 100M+ to pay for the pet, then SNS will not sell for quantities exceeding 100M. Agreed? Let us not forget that not every single SNS went for over 100M. I know players that paid 50-60M for theirs. I paid roughly 85M for mine. We saw in the case of Nekro, the highest Nekro sold for roughly 60M and then started dropping down simply because there is not enough players with 60M+ in their pocket. Eventually, Nekro has come to a cost which many players can now afford. My point is that SNS will not sell for more than what buyers are willing to pay & since plat farming is largely removed from the game, material cost & buyer's gold surplus are now considerably smaller.

So, the suggestion to put this pet into the token vendor does not make sense. It was a LB pet only meant for those that can put in both the time and the effort and if it is planning to come back, it should remain that way. That was the objective of this pet.

Let us not forget that developers have stated on numerous occasions that SNS will NOT be coming back. So, let us get to one stage where developers even considering allowing SNS to come back before making even more demands out of them. The truth is, any player wants SNS to come back in a manner that makes it obtainable for them. However, that was not what SnS was designed or marketed as. It was marketed as an elite pet that only the elite few individuals can obtain. From what developers have stated, it will continue to be that sort of pet. I understood this when Ursoth came the first time around and earned gold to purchase the pet.

On the other hand, I am all for a pet that is considered to be more powerful than SNS to be released. Or, as I have stated countless times, re-release it in the same manner that it was previously released. It's an elite pet. For those that cannot purchase or earn one, Nekro is an option (a pet that in most cases is better than SnS).

Oursizes
07-10-2015, 11:33 PM
The price of the pet has to do with costs, efforts involved, and the amount of gold players are willing to pay.

If the price of energy kits are lower & the main methods of plat farming are abolished, SNS can be expected to sell at a lower price. If players do not have 100M+ to pay for the pet, then SNS will not sell for quantities exceeding 100M. Agreed? Let us not forget that not every single SNS went for over 100M. I know players that paid 50-60M for theirs. I paid roughly 85M for mine. We saw in the case of Nekro, the highest Nekro sold for roughly 60M and then started dropping down simply because there is not enough players with 60M+ in their pocket. Eventually, Nekro has come to a cost which many players can now afford. My point is that SNS will not sell for more than what buyers are willing to pay & since plat farming is largely removed from the game, material cost & buyer's gold surplus are now considerably smaller.

So, the suggestion to put this pet into the token vendor does not make sense. It was a LB pet only meant for those that can put in both the time and the effort and if it is planning to come back, it should remain that way. That was the objective of this pet.

Let us not forget that developers have stated on numerous occasions that SNS will NOT be coming back. So, let us get to one stage where developers even considering allowing SNS to come back before making even more demands out of them. The truth is, any player wants SNS to come back in a manner that makes it obtainable for them. However, that was not what SnS was designed or marketed as. It was marketed as an elite pet that only the elite few individuals can obtain. From what developers have stated, it will continue to be that sort of pet. I understood this when Ursoth came the first time around and earned gold to purchase the pet.

On the other hand, I am all for a pet that is considered to be more powerful than SNS to be released. Or, as I have stated countless times, re-release it in the same manner that it was previously released. It's an elite pet. For those that cannot purchase or earn one, Nekro is an option (a pet that in most cases is better than SnS).

Elite few elite few elite few. Thats all im seeing here, basically giving bogus to fill ones agenda. Now even though ns may be a legendary pet, it still came back for tokens in order for EVERY PLAYER to have a CHANCE to get one. I dont see why sns cant come back in the same manner but requiring a ton of farming to get. Yes before you start I know sts said it wont be back, but things change. Is it that you dont want anyone else to compete against you, to be on your level? Hmm? Im pretty sure that many players wont mind if this version of sns has the banish chance lowered or whatever. NO OTHER MMO will give something exclusive to so few players in the game. If they do,they usually release to the whole game at a later date, even if it is in the form of an event. So please dont feed us with that "elite few" talk.

warriorromio
07-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Sns was the king of all pets and the players who owened it rule for 1 year now its time for hi return.. he is a old pet now make him exclusive lock drop in urosoth event and purchasable with tokens...
Cause a pet cant be that op for more then 1 year...
He was a lb pet and he rule for arround 1 year its better make him lovk drop and buff the toor cause he is a new pet aand he should be better then sns

Edward Coug
07-11-2015, 12:35 AM
That was a glitch and only two were looted. One cannot use that as an example of a legitimate way to earn SnS.

I guess the only fair thing to do would be to delete the sns pets obtained from the crate glitch then. :)

I would argue that sns is an illegitimate pet. Sts realized how broken it was and said they would never release anymore. You have to admit that the banish stacking is absurd. Killing yourself over and over again to get instant kills is not something one would think of when one is thinking of the highest level of play. But that's what happened. The leaderboards are what they are. They don't seem too legitmate to me.

VenomsChaos
07-11-2015, 06:55 PM
Add a sns type different look and wery different statu pet. All will happy.

Not from LB :/

kydrian
07-12-2015, 12:52 AM
lol its just a pet I don't understand why people want it to come back when sts can just make a different pet that's even better isn't that how the pet system works? Every pet eventually loses it's touch and becomes weak. Example Glacian and hammerjaw right now all you see is Nekro, singe and maridos in PvP I don't see anyone using different pets for endgame it would be nice to have a new Arcane pet instead of demanding for a pet that will just ruin PvP if it becomes obtainable easily. I don't mind it coming for the Lb again but I don't like the idea of everyone wanting it to be obtainable with tokens...

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Ninjasmurf
07-12-2015, 01:06 AM
lol its just a pet I don't understand why people want it to come back when sts can just make a different pet that's even better isn't that how the pet system works? Every pet eventually loses it's touch and becomes weak. Example Glacian and hammerjaw right now all you see is Nekro, singe and maridos in PvP I don't see anyone using different pets for endgame it would be nice to have a new Arcane pet instead of demanding for a pet that will just ruin PvP if it becomes obtainable easily. I don't mind it coming for the Lb again but I don't like the idea of everyone wanting it to be obtainable with tokens...

The thing is there were thousands of hammerjaws and glacians being looted for years that everyone had a chance to obtain. When it comes to SnS there are only 40! Do you know how low that number is out of millions of players? Just think about how fair it would be to future pet collectors if SnS never returns.

Only 40 players in the game can ever get 100% of pets in stable? What a joke

kydrian
07-12-2015, 01:10 AM
The thing is there were thousands of hammerjaws and glacians being looted for years that everyone had a chance to obtain. When it comes to SnS there are only 40! Do you know how low that number is out of millions of players? Just think about how fair it would be to future pet collectors if SnS never returns.

Only 40 players in the game can ever get 100% of pets in stable? What a joke
I'm sure StS will eventually bring it later in the future but right now the pet is still Elite and I'd rather see a new Arcane pet then going back in PvP and seeing everyone having a SnS I'm sure once a better pet comes forward and is better than SnS then StS might bring it back you never know and I'm sure StS wouldn't just make a pet not obtainable

Transfordark
07-12-2015, 12:36 PM
I don't see why everyone is complaining just because of a pet. Event is to enjoy and see new cool stuff. Repeating the same stuff won't make it fun. Also I'd rather not see SnS again, I don't see how that's an issue, You say its an Overpowered pet but the fact that only 40 people from Millions of players have it makes no difference. Its like a pet for winning the tournament and I Don't doubt it because of the hard work people did to get that super rare pet. They earned it no matter they bought it or Played 24/7.
Many people complained that they played for 24/7 which they cannot do and consider this as unfair. They utilized so much of their time and your complaining that why did they get better stuff than you because they worked so hard.
I'd rather like to see more new stuff rather bring things from the dead. I'm even fine if they bring it back for top 25. The thing I don't like is why they don't a different reward for other players like Top #1000 players get a different reward like legendaries.
At least their would be a chance for players like me to reach leaderboard.
The reward doesn't have to be a Powerful thing it could be any decent thing.

Alejandros
07-12-2015, 01:03 PM
To every person who complains about ppl with more time to play or money to buy platinium pls stop complaining is really anoying. Every single online game ALWAYS give advantages to ppl who spent real money on game because thats how a company works they have employees to pay and so on. So pls stop complaining about this and start seeing AL as a GAME and not ur life or sth to complain about. If u dnt like it dnt play it.

nehacutie
07-13-2015, 12:47 PM
dova should return!!!

princesslovess
07-13-2015, 06:13 PM
Who cares about SnS, we all know what we want which is the one and only Arcane deary

Bidiel
07-13-2015, 07:03 PM
Who cares about SnS, we all know what we want which is the one and only Arcane deary

is really true all that about arcane deary?

Otahaanak
07-13-2015, 07:36 PM
is really true all that about arcane deary?

No. It's a tired ins over played joke.
Much like Darude-Sandstorm given as the answer to any question about a song title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bidiel
07-13-2015, 10:34 PM
No. It's a tired ins over played joke.
Much like Darude-Sandstorm given as the answer to any question about a song title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D: :o jaja ok ty

zauilet
07-14-2015, 05:33 AM
Plz don't release event before 15 august or I'll suicide
I'm serious

Oursizes
07-14-2015, 06:47 AM
Plz don't release event before 15 august or I'll suicide
I'm serious

Yes because sts will totally follow your agenda(sarcasm). If you are threatening to suicide over a game, your priorities are not straight.

zauilet
07-14-2015, 07:55 AM
Yes because sts will totally follow your agenda(sarcasm). If you are threatening to suicide over a game, your priorities are not straight.

U really think I'll suicide... -.-
I will get active again as 15 august comes
As economy is at its best..a non plat like me can have arcane items by farming..! I want to have benefit of elites and event.i know sts wont listen to ne but ut sucjs that whenever an ecent arruves.. I have exams whn its best to enjoy gane i have exams :(
I dunni whn will i really enjoy thus game...i jst think tht at age of 21 maybe whn im grown up..this gane will survive or not...
My last request ..plz hold the elites and event..plz..

Ssneakykills
07-14-2015, 07:58 AM
Sns was the king of all pets and the players who owened it rule for 1 year now its time for hi return.. he is a old pet now make him exclusive lock drop in urosoth event and purchasable with tokens...
Cause a pet cant be that op for more then 1 year...
He was a lb pet and he rule for arround 1 year its better make him lovk drop and buff the toor cause he is a new pet aand he should be better then sns

Why are people always wanting the same pets back? When they do brig the same pets back the same or recoloured people complain. We need a new pet that's unique not something the same again

Nthng
07-20-2015, 05:26 PM
Event crashed http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/20/6b3e99c679455717fd355614810d8e9c.jpg

xxstlucious
07-21-2015, 12:25 PM
Saved my energy from the previous event for Ursoths.

kinzmet
07-21-2015, 01:12 PM
SnS says it's only available to leaderboards winners from ursoth's assault. I don't understand why it wouldn't be released again. I do believe that arcanes should be exclusive but making a pet completely extinct to the rest of the player is just not fair at all

Why should the same players be allowed to control pvp for another season and others not even get a chance to get it....

Pls explain this sts

I do believe that Nightshade's text is only available to the top three of the first Goblin event. But it was re-released thank goodness. I agree with you, pet/gears/or any item in game shouldn't be extinct to the rest of the players specially game changer gears or pet. The only exception would be vanities, they could make leader board vanities extinct since it doesnt add stat, its just for the show. Thats why after that Ursoth event, I went on replying to event announcements like this NO TO TROPHY PETS. Luckily, the STS did not make any other just the 2 pets SnS and Nightshade.

@Zeus
How can we earn it specially for the new players if it wasn't available anymore? I think you got mixed up with the "Exclusiveness" of the pet. You are right, the pet must only be exclusive to the LB of the last ursoth but it doesn't mean that they can't make changes as time goes. As in any virtual goods, the developer would always reserve the right to add, change, alter, replace or omit any content with (or without at some) prior notice. At this case SnS is not a game changer as it used to be anymore since the buff of Nekro, I don't see whats the issue on making it available to the public again. And since the "exclusiveness" time context wasn't defined it doesn't contradict there advertisement from the time they released the pet. They never said it would be exclusive forever, nor they said it would only be exclusive for one year.

On another note. If they would always make an exclusive item/pet in game that will never return what would happen? The game size would continue to grow and eat space that wouldn't be productive. Fast forward to the future about 2 to 3 years (or any number of years) when all the SnS owners are not playing AL anymore. The program and graphics for SnS would be still imbedded in game but is not in use since its "exclusive" and nobody can have it. Now imagine how many exclusive item/pet would be eating space that would be unproductive. As a company, why would STS let there investment go to waste when they can earn from it instead?

I know they already said SnS will not be coming back, and thats why we post our point of views so they can change their mind :)

Will SnS come back?
NO
-Will make all the current SnS owner have the bragging rights that they own an unobtainable pet that only few have.
-Can't think of anymore reasons.

YES
-The game program, graphic design, money, time, effort, love, bug fixes etc. will not go to a stagnant state where only the exclusive few can enjoy.
-More players coming to the game (I dont think I need to elaborate why).
-More players coming back to the game (possibly).
-It would be possible for anyone to complete his/her stable because the pet is obtainable again.
-Unlimited possibilities.....instead of being stagnant.

PS: If ever they did make it come back, I'm not saying that they would make obtaining it easy. I'm saying let it be obtainable (easy or not will depend on them). So please don't tell me to find another game too, like you told Oversize.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
07-22-2015, 01:14 AM
R.I.P ursoth T.T

wizzaq
07-28-2015, 10:55 AM

It's a lazy way buy plat.
people who play the game and earn the money fair are *the fair players*
It's cool if you can afford this but it's not fun, everything buy with plat and then go pvp or something.

Farminer's
07-28-2015, 10:56 AM
It's a lazy way buy plat.
people who play the game and earn the money fair are *the fair players*
It's cool if you can afford this but it's not fun, everything buy with plat and then go pvp or something.
True but saying he didn't earn it is like saying a little girl that wants a cookie can never have a cookie again.

Viobs
07-28-2015, 09:16 PM
I hope ursoth comes JULY because its gonna be hard for me in august :( MORE INFO STS :(

wizzaq
07-29-2015, 03:18 AM
True but saying he didn't earn it is like saying a little girl that wants a cookie can never have a cookie again.

Lol yes thats true but lets say im somebody who dont want to buy plat
i keep looking to get many plat for free but thats a dream that never come true XD

Viobs
07-29-2015, 07:41 AM
Why are people always wanting the same pets back? When they do brig the same pets back the same or recoloured people complain. We need a new pet that's unique not something the same again
Maybe because before ursoth event came they didn't know if it was worth it or they didn't know if they should buy energies , hunt energies , etc. I before didn't know ursoth event dova bear was good for rouge ( I made multiple accounts to SILVER tier only LOL because I thought I could get rich in looting items,gold, etc. / yes don't bring back old pets bring new ones , new ones players would want to get :) :) :)

Farminer's
07-29-2015, 10:33 AM
Lol yes thats true but lets say im somebody who dont want to buy plat
i keep looking to get many plat for free but thats a dream that never come true XD
Naw I got 2.2k plat from free offers alone.

wizzaq
07-29-2015, 10:50 AM

Dafuq thats alot

Jazzi
07-29-2015, 11:32 AM

How did that happen even lol? In all my time playing (a bit over an year) I got like 40 plat from offers total o.O

Farminer's
07-29-2015, 11:34 AM
How did that happen even lol? In all my time playing (a bit over an year) I got like 40 plat from offers total o.O
Well I used to be 1 vigorous buyer of ankhs through free plat offers at least 1-2 a day ROFL! Plus I did 2 150+plat offers and been playing over 2years coming on 3. Total plat used roughly 4k.

griokadib
07-30-2015, 03:17 AM
Its unfair to bring sns back for tokens or any high tier.Last tier only top 10 players got it so,make it to obtain as hard as lasat year,if no all NANS will got it like nighshade!!

abhi
07-30-2015, 05:13 AM
SnS and Nightshade should be back but i just saw pet teaser and they werent there so chances are very less