PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | July 8, 2015

Remiem
07-08-2015, 05:36 PM
SHAAAAAAARK!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

It's Shark Week!

It almost snuck by us in all of the excitement, but we could never forget Shark Week! Starting tomorrow at 1:30pm CST Ripmaw eggs will be available at a limited time vendor in Kraag. Happy Shark Week!

Announcements

The Garetta Rebuilding Event Enters Cooldown Soon

Edit: The Garetta Rebuilding event has been extended. For more details, check out this announcement: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?248017-The-Rebuilding-Garetta-Event-Cooldown-Has-Been-Extended

Starting tomorrow at 1:30pm CST we will remove all Building Supply nodes in the world maps around Arlor. You will have 24 hours to craft and open any additional building supply bundles as well as spend any leftover Garetta Tokens. On Friday 7/10 at 1:30pm CST the event will end and the Garetta Token vendor will be removed. Any existing supplies and building supply bundles will be able to be liquidated but will not be craftable or able to be opened once the event ends.

HUD Ping Display Option
Thanks to your feedback, we will be adding the ability to display Ping on your HUD. If you'd like the be able to keep an eye on your ping at all times, head over to the options page to toggle it on.

New NPC's Added to Garetta
Garetta now has a Magic Mirror, Level 41 Advancement Pack Vendor, Beastmaster, and a Mailbox.

In Other News

Bug Fixes

+ Boris' Happiness bonus description updated in the vendors
+ Blacksmith now refers to Artificer Rovohn instead of Kovohn
+ Engineer bombs no longer can be targeted by players
+ Removed unintended proc from Rengol Bows
+ Stalagtite Necklaces from Rengol Crates can now be traded
+ Any Rings that were not properly displaying stats, now have stats.
+ Rengol Mythic Armors obtained from Crates are now tradeable.
+ Added achievement for reaching level 45, and for spending 45 skill points
+ Updated Item Description for Nomerite Ingot to state the correct item set it's used to create

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

mmaachilles211
07-08-2015, 06:01 PM
First!!!!!!!!

Now that I read it what a bummer :(

CptAwsome
07-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Lel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kakashis
07-08-2015, 06:07 PM
I guess the Arcane patches are going to get nerfed! Mythic bow's reign supreme again

Ravager
07-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Bow proc removal :/

Squeezable
07-08-2015, 06:17 PM
Can someone just clarify what bow proc removal means?

ColdMints
07-08-2015, 06:20 PM
Eh,I pretty much like the new bow procs than expeditions.

They shouldnt remove the 2 procs,
Wish they can only add Sparkling bubbles or only Purple Slowing pools.
Any of the two..

Carapace
07-08-2015, 06:22 PM
The Bow is accidentally using the Proc for the Shuyal Bow, and was unintended. The Proc is the secondary effect that has a chance to go off on damaging an opponent.

Squeezable
07-08-2015, 06:23 PM
The Bow is accidentally using the Proc for the Shuyal Bow, and was unintended. The Proc is the secondary effect that has a chance to go off on damaging an opponent.

Oooh! Thank you! I got really confused then, probably a blonde moment hahah.

ColdMints
07-08-2015, 06:26 PM

Oh yeah,thx for clarifying I was wondering about how the new procs of the new bow.

Bidiel
07-08-2015, 06:28 PM
D: shark week :o

Excuses
07-08-2015, 06:30 PM

Mind asking why these new legendary weapons have no procs? No proc seems no fair for a latest weapon.

And please fix poison and Epidemic gears stat back.

kapekaba99
07-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Do ripmaw cost plat and any other event ?

Trojan2100
07-08-2015, 06:32 PM
What a bummer everyone was waiting for rest of the expansion to be released , I guess Sts wanted to give more time so More ppl can reach 46 before releasing elite maps

Caabatric
07-08-2015, 06:40 PM
bummer no elites.....
very upsetting that you removed proc from bow instead of adding procs to other classes weapons

Archerios
07-08-2015, 06:50 PM
No Hammerjaw?I would like to see it lootable for at least on Shark week.

Saud
07-08-2015, 06:55 PM
what about Elvene daily quest?
sometimes don't work

who am i
07-08-2015, 06:58 PM
+1 for hud ping display option..

nooo.. proc bow removal :(

Fightbeast
07-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Still confusion over the rebuilder title..! Many have completed 300+ donations for rebuilding garetta but still haven't received the title yet...

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

Oursizes
07-08-2015, 07:28 PM
Why not just add procs to the other 2 class weapons... Things that f2p users use= nerf and things plat buyers use= buff what a joke... You first make us think that the legendaries will be useful..

Gingeracist
07-08-2015, 07:37 PM
Still confusion over the rebuilder title..! Many have completed 300+ donations for rebuilding garetta but still haven't received the title yet...

The trick is you have to open at least one box of supplies within the city of Garetta, then you should get the achievement.

PhoenixPrime
07-08-2015, 07:40 PM

My character has earned over 400 tokens in total (but not at one time), and still no rebuilder title.
I've opened the last few boxes in Garetta, even after the last patch, and still no go.

kananaskis
07-08-2015, 07:43 PM
the new bows have very high damage compared to previous legendary bows so i think it's fair that the mythic bows and daggers retain an advanatage in their procs. this adjustment announced here makes sense.

extrapayah
07-08-2015, 07:48 PM
the new mage's gun position? shouldn't it be fixed?

anyway, any news on shared pet stable? :D:D:D

thank you

Serancha
07-08-2015, 08:02 PM
What's the point of a level-to-41 vendor in towns, when you already put "Level to 41" buttons on almost every possible interface for anyone below 41? It's on the login screen, the world map and every screen in the store.

Expedition camp can't even be reached until level 36, I believe, which makes a vendor there just a waste of bandwidth. Logging onto one of my twinks felt like being hit with a high pressure sales-pitch. Combined with the overlay plat ad, it's getting to be way too pushy around here. I resent being hit over the head with requests for money whenever I try to play the game.

I've spent more than my share of plat in the last 2 1/2 years, in support for the development of the game. However, after waiting a year and a half to discover the expansion has only 3 maps, compounded with this new trend of belligerent hammering for money, makes me unwilling to spend another dime.

Ravager
07-08-2015, 08:13 PM
What's the point of a level-to-41 vendor in towns, when you already put "Level to 41" buttons on almost every possible interface for anyone below 41? It's on the login screen, the world map and every screen in the store.

Expedition camp can't even be reached until level 36, I believe, which makes a vendor there just a waste of bandwidth. Logging onto one of my twinks felt like being hit with a high pressure sales-pitch. Combined with the overlay plat ad, it's getting to be way too pushy around here. I resent being hit over the head with requests for money whenever I try to play the game.

I've spent more than my share of plat in the last 2 1/2 years, in support for the development of the game. However, after waiting a year and a half to discover the expansion has only 3 maps, compounded with this new trend of belligerent hammering for money, makes me unwilling to spend another dime.

The one at the login screen is kinda annoying. I'm afraid of not paying attention and accidentally hitting it.

Novyaj Zeanreh
07-08-2015, 08:21 PM
how about the unexpected nerfed of epidemic items ??? pleaseeeeeew! bring back the real stats omg its NOT FAIR!
c'mon sts dont do this kind of unexpected nerfing :/ hope you understand thank you!

scarysmerf
07-08-2015, 08:23 PM
Id like to see a new story bard in garretta and a new bard pet maybe a new type of shark
cookie cutter shark :)

Kingofninjas
07-08-2015, 08:58 PM
STS before giving us these useless ripmaw eggs, please log on, go to cs and check the prices.

Candylicks
07-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Yeah guys that login overlay is so annoying. Anyway you can remove it and give us back that clean login page?

MayaNatsume
07-08-2015, 10:01 PM
cheers for added ping display option.

Dex Scene
07-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Nice.
Any news when are elites going live????

Visiting
07-09-2015, 12:01 AM
So for Shark Week we aren't getting Hammerjaw back too?

Otahaanak
07-09-2015, 12:56 AM
+1 for the ping
Probably just me, but I'm glad for the delay on elites.

One thing I'd really like to see implemented is better organization of the 1 Forged Energy in inventory. Please put it at the bottom where the 1 Event Energy are located. I have a ton of forged every and scrolling through them to reapply elixir mid run is more than difficult.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dexcell
07-09-2015, 03:00 AM
the auction will be stuffed with Ripmaws and who would wanna buy all that when there are plenty already?

justhell
07-09-2015, 04:01 AM
Can u guys stop making barrel and jar as a prime target?...

justhell
07-09-2015, 08:15 AM
And hulking brute orc seem have invisible banish AoE ability [emoji33] ,not in his range attack,no red zone indicator,no rock fall but still died ( already try both solo and with party). And if u said problem is in my conection then i should have problem too with crossbow bomber orc,but no i have no problem with other mob, i just have a problem with this giant.

Fibus
07-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Regarding the procs/effects of Legendary weapons, we still have more events and content releases to come, so you can expect to see more powerful items introduced as time goes on. Giving out the best items for an expansion within the first week would leave players with nothing to strive for during the remainder of the expansion.

xmami
07-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Thank you for allowing ping to be displayed on hud. I am very sad that the proc has gone away for the new legendary bows :( but if you leave the stats intact, then I'll still be satisfied. I like the look of the bow. Hopefully, there will be more fashionable legendary bows in the future XD. Also it would be cool if we could have new hair and faces :3 Also new bard quest stories :)

Golem
07-09-2015, 11:27 AM
SHAAAAAAARK!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

It's Shark Week!

It almost snuck by us in all of the excitement, but we could never forget Shark Week! Starting tomorrow at 1:30pm CST Ripmaw eggs will be available at a limited time vendor in Kraag. Happy Shark Week!

Announcements

Starting tomorrow at 1:30pm CST we will remove all Building Supply nodes in the world maps around Arlor. You will have 24 hours to craft and open any additional building supply bundles as well as spend any leftover Garetta Tokens. On Friday 7/9 at 1:30pm CST the event will end and the Garetta Token vendor will be removed. Any existing supplies and building supply bundles will be able to be liquidated for gold but will not be craftable or able to be opened once the event ends.

HUD Ping Display Option
Thanks to your feedback, we will be adding the ability to display Ping on your HUD. If you'd like the be able to keep an eye on your ping at all times, head over to the options page to toggle it on.

New NPC's Added to Garetta
Garetta now has a Magic Mirror, Level 41 Advancement Pack Vendor, Beastmaster, and a Mailbox.

In Other News

Bug Fixes

+ Boris' Happiness bonus description updated in the vendors
+ Blacksmith now refers to Artificer Rovohn instead of Kovohn
+ Engineer bombs no longer can be targeted by players
+ Removed unintended proc from Rengol Bows
+ Stalagtite Necklaces from Rengol Crates can now be traded
+ Any Rings that were not properly displaying stats, now have stats.
+ Rengol Mythic Armors obtained from Crates are now tradeable.
+ Added achievement for reaching level 45, and for spending 45 skill points
+ Updated Item Description for Nomerite Ingot to state the correct item set it's used to create

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Remiem is hiding 3 new pets ;)

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Why not just add procs to the other 2 class weapons... Things that f2p users use= nerf and things plat buyers use= buff what a joke... You first make us think that the legendaries will be useful..

You got a cheap legendary bow that eclipsed the expensive myth bows in damage. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

boljackz
07-09-2015, 02:00 PM
when will ursoth event come? or not anymore?

vawaid
07-09-2015, 02:04 PM
no hammerjaw, no legendary shark. hhm i knew it!

Luciano Lobo
07-09-2015, 02:13 PM
It's a complete lie!!!! We cannot craft bundles anymore.

Enterradora
07-09-2015, 02:32 PM

why now bows have less dps on stats???? Now im losing 40dmg i thought only removing procs.

If this is intenteded too GG sold elon bow for cheap

jarikur
07-09-2015, 02:35 PM
I thought the crafting implements were being removed today but we had 24 hrs to craft bundles? That is no longer an option under my crafting list. What's going on?

chiqui2go
07-09-2015, 02:58 PM
Ummm.....please fix crafting bundle issue and reset 24 hr time for crafting. Greatly appreciated.

Tatman
07-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Remove unintended proc? You freaking nerfed the stats. HEAVILY. Are you kidding me?

Sfubi
07-09-2015, 03:07 PM
I do not like to complain and I totally understand that mistakes can be made......

Your post stated the following which appears to be only 10% accurate.

Starting tomorrow at 1:30pm CST we will remove all Building Supply nodes in the world maps around Arlor. You will have 24 hours to craft and open any additional building supply bundles as well as spend any leftover Garetta Tokens. On Friday 7/9 at 1:30pm CST the event will end and the Garetta Token vendor will be removed. Any existing supplies and building
supply bundles will be able to be liquidated for gold but will not be craftable or able to be opened once the event ends.

1) Friday is 7/10. Thursday is 7/9
2) How can I craft bundles when the recipes have been removed
3) Existing supplies have 0 value when I try to liguidate

I would have plat finished my bundles to use up all my materials and get a belt before the end of the event. Now I have a bunch of useless uncraftable supplies that liquidate for 0 gold.

Thanks Devs for yet again feeding us information that is COMPLETELY WRONG!!!!!!!!

Fibus
07-09-2015, 05:01 PM
I do not like to complain and I totally understand that mistakes can be made......

Your post stated the following which appears to be only 10% accurate.

Starting tomorrow at 1:30pm CST we will remove all Building Supply nodes in the world maps around Arlor. You will have 24 hours to craft and open any additional building supply bundles as well as spend any leftover Garetta Tokens. On Friday 7/9 at 1:30pm CST the event will end and the Garetta Token vendor will be removed. Any existing supplies and building
supply bundles will be able to be liquidated for gold but will not be craftable or able to be opened once the event ends.

1) Friday is 7/10. Thursday is 7/9
2) How can I craft bundles when the recipes have been removed
3) Existing supplies have 0 value when I try to liguidate

I would have plat finished my bundles to use up all my materials and get a belt before the end of the event. Now I have a bunch of useless uncraftable supplies that liquidate for 0 gold.

Thanks Devs for yet again feeding us information that is COMPLETELY WRONG!!!!!!!!

There was an issue with the crafting recipes that caused them to not be available during the event cooldown. We'll be fixing that tomorrow morning and extending the cooldown of the event until Monday to make sure that everyone has an opportunity to use all of their remaining supplies.

machinedog
07-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Can y'all pls give us the stats back on terra bow, even if proc isn't good we could use the stats that we did pay for then without warning had them taken away

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Can y'all pls give us the stats back on terra bow, even if proc isn't good we could use the stats that we did pay for then without warning had them taken away

The damage and dps reduction is a bug. They are fixing it.

Devoleb
07-09-2015, 07:14 PM
The damage and dps reduction is a bug. They are fixing it.

Can you tell me where you got this information from? I like its nerv tho, it was way too op for a cheap legendary weapon

kananaskis
07-09-2015, 07:36 PM
I like its nerv tho, it was way too op for a cheap legendary weapon

all other legendary bows in the game have some sort of proc, so legendary bows with no proc ought to have higher damage relative to bows with procs i think. anyway, fibus in another thread on this subject said the damage nerf was unintended and they are looking into it.

and "cheap" is a relative term...lots of dedicated players do not operate with multi million piles of gold, so a few hundred k for an item is a significant investment.

Sfubi
07-10-2015, 05:17 AM
There was an issue with the crafting recipes that caused them to not be available during the event cooldown. We'll be fixing that tomorrow morning and extending the cooldown of the event until Monday to make sure that everyone has an opportunity to use all of their remaining supplies.

Thank you very much!

reiewaun
07-10-2015, 05:38 AM
Fibus can I ask exactly what you putted off new legend bows, did you make them better or worst,i saw them yest worst but now i got confused

XxquantumxX
07-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Yes I love sharks week

Deathlyreaper
07-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Can we please have like another free respec even if its just for the weekend so we can try new lvl 46 builds?

nehacutie
07-13-2015, 12:42 PM
nice..cool shark week

Earlingstad
07-14-2015, 04:11 AM
HUD Ping Display Option

Thank you for this. But in pvp rooms (with this feature toggled on), ping is not displayed on HUD. Could devs kindly fix this?

ilhanna
07-14-2015, 04:58 AM
The Fortification of Garreta event and expansion in general have made us farm more intensely than ever and as a side effect we're getting more common, rare and epic items cluttering our inventories. As egg crate business is winding down, why not make Pitra take a side job of vacuuming junks out of people's inventory for a fixed liquidation price per item? Yes, we can expand inventories but that only means we have more room for junks that will take time to manually liquidate one by one.

Clickbangboom
07-14-2015, 09:50 AM
I always asked for essence to be moved to satchel, it never happened. Now we have all these jewels which seem to be taking up more room then the essence did and we have belts taking up space now too, if the jewels could get moved to satchel that would help free up our inventory and stash slots.

And how about the ability to organize our stables to our liking? Would love to see this feature in game.

And one other thing, with the new jewel system and the new locks, I feel much more crafting is going on, I think it's time for more crafting spots. Maybe make them purchasable with story tokens or something of the like.

Avaree
07-14-2015, 11:10 AM
Few suggestions...

Remove all the old legendary gear from the loot table in planar arena, add current seasons armors. In the master chest add some gold, & rare noble jewel(s) drops :)

justhell
07-14-2015, 03:47 PM
I always asked for essence to be moved to satchel, it never happened. Now we have all these jewels which seem to be taking up more room then the essence did and we have belts taking up space now too, if the jewels could get moved to satchel that would help free up our inventory and stash slots.

And how about the ability to organize our stables to our liking? Would love to see this feature in game.

And one other thing, with the new jewel system and the new locks, I feel much more crafting is going on, I think it's time for more crafting spots. Maybe make them purchasable with story tokens or something of the like.

If they put jewel in satchel,we cant trade them -.- ... maybe every type of jewel using 1 space inventory until reach some of amount (10 - 25 - 50),after reach limit then start using another space inventory,so we still can trade them and we have more space inventory.

Clickbangboom
07-14-2015, 09:37 PM
If they put jewel in satchel,we cant trade them -.- ... maybe every type of jewel using 1 space inventory until reach some of amount (10 - 25 - 50),after reach limit then start using another space inventory,so we still can trade them and we have more space inventory.

Hmmm...that's a good point! Thanks for pointing it out :)

justhell
07-14-2015, 11:49 PM
The Fortification of Garreta event and expansion in general have made us farm more intensely than ever and as a side effect we're getting more common, rare and epic items cluttering our inventories. As egg crate business is winding down, why not make Pitra take a side job of vacuuming junks out of people's inventory for a fixed liquidation price per item? Yes, we can expand inventories but that only means we have more room for junks that will take time to manually liquidate one by one.
Pet picking up maybe more than 75% of common,rare and epic gears in our inventory,if wa have pet picking option that would be extremly helpfull. An option that alowing us to set up what gears and items rarity that pet can pick up.

Lastmind
07-15-2015, 02:18 PM
Where is the next community update?

Remiem
07-15-2015, 06:04 PM
New Post Here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?250920-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-July-15-2015