PDA

View Full Version : New craft section to make things less horrid when crafting

Ravager
07-08-2015, 05:47 PM
Please make a section that ONLY lists items you CAN craft because you have the proper materials.

I hate double checking or browsing through the extremely large list of jewels only to find out I don't have the materials to craft. 0/3, 1/3, 0/3, 0/3.

mondeng006
07-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Totally agree with you. And we also need expansuon on our inventory.

Dalmony
07-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Please make a section that ONLY lists items you CAN craft because you have the proper materials.

I hate double checking or browsing through the extremely large list of jewels only to find out I don't have the materials to craft. 0/3, 1/3, 0/3, 0/3.

Totally agree with you. And we also need expansuon on our inventory.

Yes and yes!!! +1 to both

The craft menu and the jewel system in general are really not user friendly at the moment, because to see what you can craft you have to either:

1. Go through the crafting menu clicking each type to see where you have 3/3 and are able to actually make that jewel.

2. Go scroll through inventory to see where you have 3 of a kind, and then hop over to the craft menu to do the crafting. (Going through inventory also means scrolling, as we now have a long list of various different jewels of different levels all waiting to collect a set of 3 to craft to the next level).

It's a very clunky system which could use some refining....

mondeng006
07-10-2015, 04:42 AM
Or maybe the jewels can be stacked in the inventory. For the same amount like the Essences of the Gems.

Cracked Chaos Jewel x9
Cracked Mind Jewel x2
Etc.

To make the inventory clean. Not messed. And if you are planning to sell some of those jewels stacked in inventory. It will automatically list it by x1. Just a suggestion.

mesalin
07-10-2015, 05:09 AM
Agree to it

I'm so fresh

ripnabs
07-10-2015, 12:04 PM
Or maybe the jewels can be stacked in the inventory. For the same amount like the Essences of the Gems.

Cracked Chaos Jewel x9
Cracked Mind Jewel x2
Etc.

To make the inventory clean. Not messed. And if you are planning to sell some of those jewels stacked in inventory. It will automatically list it by x1. Just a suggestion.

u cant select essences.

Aserockon
07-10-2015, 12:51 PM
+1
To both of the of the suggestions above
Coz the jewel crafting section is too crowded

mondeng006
07-11-2015, 06:42 PM
u cant select essences.

What do u mean?

Thefireofic
07-15-2015, 08:31 PM