View Full Version : *sigh* shark week really?

mmaachilles211
07-08-2015, 06:31 PM
So why shark week? Who really has any use for ripmaw? He's pretty terrible. There has got to be something more productive for the community to do as a whole then to have a chance to waste 250 plat on a pet they won't use.

Let us take a stab at elites or give us a teaser for Ursoth (my favorite event) or give us double orc tag weekend (something new I know it's a crazy thought) but not shark week.

mmaachilles211
07-08-2015, 06:47 PM
It's just an old tradition. Right now it's "shark week" outside of the game in the real world, so STS does their own version each year with the release of Shark pets.

Yah I know I'm in the US too but it's just a waste for the player base imo

I'm all about unlimited opportunities to watch sharknado movies as the next guy but I would like something more for the community

Arrowz
07-08-2015, 06:56 PM
why not release hj for 500 plat? there are a lot of legendaries better than him so it wouldnt really be an issue. Plus more revenue for sts

Dalmony
07-08-2015, 08:00 PM
It's just an old tradition. Right now it's "shark week" outside of the game in the real world, so STS does their own version each year with the release of Shark pets.

I must have been living in a cave haha!! I did NOT know shark week was an irl thing too.... well that certainly explains a lot XD

mmaachilles211
07-08-2015, 08:43 PM
I must have been living in a cave haha!! I did NOT know shark week was an irl thing too.... well that certainly explains a lot XD

Yah it's pretty bid in the US. A bunch of different tv stations do shark related things and discovery channel is all sharks all the time for a week :)