PDA

View Full Version : Free Respec Weekend + Shark Week.

epicrrr
07-08-2015, 10:40 PM
I know theres already a 50k respec kit.

In addition of Shark Week please put in a 36 hours FREE RESPEC weeekend event, im sure people are dying to test out and respec everything from 1 mis click stats point to a total overhaul.

note: I accidentally posted same thread on AL PVP, and dont know how to delete thread. Forgive my noobness. :banana:

JohnnyHardcore
07-08-2015, 10:45 PM
I know theres already a 50k respec kit.

In addition of Shark Week please put in a 36 hours FREE RESPEC weeekend event, im sure people are dying to test out and respec everything from 1 mis click stats point to a total overhaul.

note: I accidentally posted same thread on AL PVP, and dont know how to delete thread. Forgive my noobness. :banana:

Maaan. What is with you and this "respec weekend" thing? The only posts I ever notice from you are asking for this. Has STS even.run that as an event before?

Newcomx
07-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Maaan. What is with you and this "respec weekend" thing? The only posts I ever notice from you are asking for this. Has STS even.run that as an event before?

Yes! ...................

Zylx
07-08-2015, 11:09 PM
Since the respec kits are available for non-plat players to use, there really is no need for this. Implementing a free respec weekend will kill the market for respec kits as well. The only reason free respec weekends were celebrated was to allow those without plat to freely try different builds.

epicrrr
07-09-2015, 12:03 AM

Weird you joined jan 2015 and i think respec kit came out 2014. Glad you noticed though.

Who wants ripmaw anyway? HJ discontinued. Not much to it.

noisy
07-09-2015, 10:21 AM
Why would you want to purchase something that you can get through a free respec weekend.
#LAME