PDA

View Full Version : Star legends is dead

Deathronorx
07-09-2015, 07:19 AM
For the past two years I've started to play this game, it was really fun. But what now? Whether you leave this game or update it, do it. Guys, what's the point? If you don't have the plan to support and update this game, why wouldn't you sell it to people who wants to make this game better? Isn't that practical? Isn't it a waste of time for just abandoning this game? If you won't update this game, then close it or sell it.

Enduvial
07-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Yea sell the game to someone who will make it better this is annoying

Deathronorx
07-09-2015, 06:32 PM
They don't know the feelings of old players, it's just like wasting your money on an abandoned game, they didn't know that.

Dragonsalt
07-09-2015, 11:50 PM
Don't think that we're the only game that they're leaving hanging, they also left DL and PL without too many frequent updates aswell. I'm sure that they could sell DL, SL, and PL to another company that could give us updates and such. Just try to enjoy the game while it's still here.

Burninglamp
07-10-2015, 05:14 PM
They don't know the feelings of old players, it's just like wasting your money on an abandoned game, they didn't know that.
exactly

Don't think that we're the only game that they're leaving hanging, they also left DL and PL without too many frequent updates aswell. I'm sure that they could sell DL, SL, and PL to another company that could give us updates and such. Just try to enjoy the game while it's still here.
why would u continue to waste ur time? i find it pretty hard to still enjoy tbh.

Pewwwdiepie
07-12-2015, 11:46 PM
yea they gave up on sl who cares? wasent going anywhere anyway not the best game if you ask me

Enduvial
07-13-2015, 02:41 AM
Lmao honestly this generation is more into futuristic stuff and guns and cool armour not some dork with a piece of clothe that's swinging an axe around lol I mean I guess that's what I think of it as