PDA

View Full Version : How to kill Thumper

Dimitrian
07-09-2015, 11:19 AM
I went with a random party today to do a daily quest at the Cryogem Mines, and when we got to the boss,one of the party members told us to get near one of the crystals,and i was very surprised to see that Thumper hit one of the crystals and he got stunned for about 5 seconds.
I don't know if you already know about it,but here you go! This info will be useful when the elites come out...

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

illidan
07-09-2015, 11:47 AM
I went with a random party today to do a daily quest at the Cryogem Mines, and when we got to the boss,one of the party members told us to get near one of the crystals,and i was very surprised to see that Thumper hit one of the crystals and he got stunned for about 5 seconds.
I don't know if you already know about it,but here you go! This info will be useful when the elites come out...

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

me and friend from guild noticed this also,so we tryed to destroy all 4 crystals ....its rly useless in normal map,cuz u can kill him earlier then he hit the crystal ,but in elite it can help a lot

strategy: boss have about 5-6 different types of attack , important for this is attack when he stays on place ,shows a red light in front of him on ground and turns around till he finds u . he wont attack imidiately ,u have about 2 seconds to move away and let him hit the crystal - then he is stuned :)

I hope I helped just a little :P

Wazakesy
07-09-2015, 12:43 PM
me and friend from guild noticed this also,so we tryed to destroy all 4 crystals ....its rly useless in normal map,cuz u can kill him earlier then he hit the crystal ,but in elite it can help a lot

strategy: boss have about 5-6 different types of attack , important for this is attack when he stays on place ,shows a red light in front of him on ground and turns around till he finds u . he wont attack imidiately ,u have about 2 seconds to move away and let him hit the crystal - then he is stuned :)

I hope I helped just a little :P

u can just even get hit by move whilst near the crystal or on the crystal. He still will get stunned.

Azemen
07-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Yes carapace demonstrated this when I ran with him/her in the test server

Groaning
07-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Just thump him on the back and he'll puke out them arcanes

Bmwmsix
07-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Do it like the *toreros* do. ;_)

Simple :banana:

Oezheasate
07-10-2015, 10:26 AM