View Full Version : Rengol Bows nerfed??

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Why they are giving much lower damage now?
Its a joke with this nerfing buffing this that.
Just after I have sold my mythic weapon thinking why keep them when the new 400-600k worth bow gives almost same damage, they have been nerfed.
They give lots of low damage now.

cami
07-09-2015, 02:31 PM
My god same fo me, I sold mythic bow cheap and now terra bow nerfed >:(

CptAwsome
07-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Just shows they can do what they want! All this because the players with the mythic bows complained that it was worthless if a legendary bows stats were on par or in some stats better then it. It's a complete joke!!
So much for bridging the gap between "rich and poor" players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enterradora
07-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Give back the dmg on legendarys lvl46 bows!!!!!

As i read in weekly only proc was gonna be unintended and now bow have 40 dps less on stats.

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 02:41 PM
The problem with the game is they depend on forumers too much.
They change game materials whenever they want.
Things should not be changed after they have been finalised and released in game.
Fixing bugs are okay.
But this pet is weak this gears are weak buff them, those pet thode gears are too op nerf them - these kinda threads should be ignored but STG listens to some people and really do as they wish is a joke.
It destroys game experiences of lots of people.

If its a bug and get fixed, its fine.
If not, GG.

AL is already beating bingos and pokers. It should come in Gamble games' category.

A buff or nerf changes the market completely and everyone cant afford that.

debitmandiri
07-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Nerf buff nerf buff GG STS TY !!!!!

Candylicks
07-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Yeah this wasn't cool at all. People sold off their mythic weapons because the new pink bow was close, and now it got a secret nerf. You are looking at -40 dmg on it now. I feel terrible for the people who are in this boat and sts shame on you for this secret nerf. Unbelievable- This is something that should have been disclosed.

Titanium
07-09-2015, 02:59 PM
I'm annoyed because if 4-5 people are having same opinion about anything... STS has to nerf it then buff then nerf it again . This is so uncool :) How about other -4 arlorians out there? Do you care about them?

Titanium
07-09-2015, 03:03 PM
The problem with the game is they depend on forumers too much.
They change game materials whenever they want.
Things should not be changed after they have been finalised and released in game.
Fixing bugs are okay.
But this pet is weak this gears are weak buff them, those pet thode gears are too op nerf them - these kinda threads should be ignored but STG listens to some people and really do as they wish is a joke.
It destroys game experiences of lots of people.

If its a bug and get fixed, its fine.
If not, GG.

AL is already beating bingos and pokers. It should come in Gamble games' category.

A buff or nerf changes the market completely and everyone cant afford that.

I agree with this. If some forumers want to make a profitable business from foruming they ask for a buff. And before they do that they stock up many items and sell... urban legends but it's true how this business works for seasons. Sometimes affect me , sometimes it didn't . I don't care about them... but i don't want anymore buff/nerf since we have a test server where we can take decisions about what we don't like.

Mythic items are supposed to hold out there for 1 season. Mythic bow has already 2 seasons life stream.

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 03:03 PM
This is bogus. I sold my frost bow because of the terra bow's stats. I'm not happy. I'd like my frost bow back, STS.

Layzi
07-09-2015, 03:05 PM
IT QUITE FUNNY !! stop trying to make money and keep ur items! simple dont cry

Oursizes
07-09-2015, 03:06 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?245273-To-the-devs-the-struggle-of-elo-and-frost-bow-owners
This tard was begging for abnerf on legendary bows. First were 40 damage less than mythic now 80 less!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS THIS BS! Some tard that couldnt read announcement threads of expansion coming soon buys a myth bow now begs for legendaries to be nerfed!!!!!

Bloodcurler
07-09-2015, 03:10 PM
I don't have a problem with this nerf. I think it is actually a right thing to do. I know that mythic bow from a season ago shouldn't be better than the new bow in the new expansion, but i absolutely think that the mythic bow SHOULD be better than the legendary bow as of right now at THE BEGINNING of the expansion though. Give it a few more months for the elite maps and have a slightly better stats for the legendary bow then. Let it be a drops from crates or boss mobs in elite i am totally think it is fair by then.

just my opinion.

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 03:11 PM
I agree with this. If some forumers want to make a profitable business from foruming they ask for a buff. And before they do that they stock up many items and sell... urban legends but it's true how this business works for seasons. Sometimes affect me , sometimes it didn't . I don't care about them... but i don't want anymore buff/nerf since we have a test server where we can take decisions about what we don't like.

Mythic items are supposed to hold out there for 1 season. Mythic bow has already 2 seasons life stream.

Exactly.
When an item is released, everything about it should be finalised before releasing.
Nothing on that item should be changed unless its affecting the gameplay.

Oursizes
07-09-2015, 03:13 PM
I don't have a problem with this nerf. I think it is actually a right thing to do. I know that mythic bow from a season ago shouldn't be better than the new bow in the new expansion, but i absolutely think that the mythic bow SHOULD be better than the legendary bow as of right now at THE BEGINNING of the expansion though. Give it a few more months for the elite maps and have a slightly better stats for the legendary bow then. Let it be a drops from crates or boss mobs in elite i am totally think it is fair by then.

just my opinion.

Do you play as rogue? Did you compare stats and procs of legend pre nerf and current myth? Legendary vs mythic pe nerf dmg dif wasblike 30 or 40 now its 70 or 80. Go play a l46 rogue then come back here. Also mythic bow procs were still better anyways. Because of one selfish person everyone else has to suffer.

Bloodcurler
07-09-2015, 03:13 PM

This actually makes me laughed out loud because this right here reminds me of a real life situation 6 or 7 years ago where the housing market were blooming!! Everyone then tried to be rich and go out and get line of credits and bought a bunch of houses and tried to flip it to be millionaire. Then all of the suddenly the market crashed and they are left with foreclosure and have a bunch of debt.

So the moral of the story is... just like this OP stated LMFAO.

Kakashis
07-09-2015, 03:15 PM
I think the nerf was necessary. The Frost bow was just released at winter and were mocked by a 46 legendary xD

Sakurahb
07-09-2015, 03:16 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/09/884ecdc5b0f4c5393634a153679fce87.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/09/d0d06786505a0f3f06bc8cf0df618c73.jpg

I really hope this is not intended to change, on the weekly update the information was only about the PROC and not DPS .

I sold my mythic bow and many players also did it for nothing? Please explain the logic on nerfing the bow because some players crying over the bow being too op ( and just to be clear the new legendary bows are not op, mythics are way better , just the dmg was close that's all ) Is not what I want to hear anymore ,mythic bow is already old enough.

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 03:18 PM
This actually makes me laughed out loud because this right here reminds me of a real life situation 6 or 7 years ago where the housing market were blooming!! Everyone then tried to be rich and go out and get line of credits and bought a bunch of houses and tried to flip it to be millionaire. Then all of the suddenly the market crashed and they are left with foreclosure and have a bunch of debt.

So the moral of the story is... just like this OP stated LMFAO.

Ha ha. Isn't funny how myth bow owners saved a bunch of gold to buy one, some right before the expansion, then sold it for a huge loss when a legendary bow came out that was on par with it, only to have that bow nerfed after they bought it.

Good job, STS. Well played.

Kingofninjas
07-09-2015, 03:18 PM
The entire way STS handles things is a complete joke. First they say that only the process will be removed, and then go ahead and take out 40 damage. Didn't some dev state that they would not be nerfing these pink bows? They don't play their own game, rely on us to test it for them, and then say on thing, and then go ahead and screw everyone by doing the opposite. STS, I think you have realised that nekro is OP, so I think you should release a statement saying you won't change it and then go ahead and remove the damage reduction from its shield. GG STS.

Oursizes
07-09-2015, 03:19 PM
I think the nerf was necessary. The Frost bow was just released at winter and were mocked by a 46 legendary xD

Mythic bows were better still by nearly 40 damage! Those who couldnt afford all that gold had a chance to compete and what do we get? This bullcrap of a nerf thanks to one

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 03:20 PM

just my opinion.
Its not about what's right or wrong.
Iam not gonna go on the same old topic about myth bows vs new bows.

Its too late to nerf the bow.

You buy some item and then after a week it's stats get lowered. Is it a joke?
Maybe you are some richie rich and wont care if you lose some money.
But most are not.
People (including me) sold their myth weapons for super low prices and got the bow for 400-700k to see that?
They got pranked on or what?

Nerf buff is never a good idea.

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 03:21 PM
I for one will keep making threads about this until something gives.

A lot of players ready to quit over this.

Oursizes
07-09-2015, 03:23 PM
I for one will keep making threads about this until something gives.
+1000 to this. Just spam GD with threads like this until some sts employee decides to click read instead of delete

Bloodcurler
07-09-2015, 03:23 PM
Do you play as rogue? Did you compare stats and procs of legend pre nerf and current myth? Legendary vs mythic pe nerf dmg dif wasblike 30 or 40 now its 70 or 80. Go play a l46 rogue then come back here. Also mythic bow procs were still better anyways. Because of one selfish person everyone else has to suffer.

Yes I DO play a rogue. Yes I DO have a level 46 rogue with my mythic bow still intact. I didn't go out and try to sell my mythic bow like the majority of the people out there. You are correct on one part though... The proc on mythic bow vs legendary (pre-nerfed) is better.

I bet you and most of the people that are angry now are the one that sold their bows and use that money on nekro and arcane ring but now crying because you can't have your cake and eat it too. JS

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Can we get a npc where we can trade our myths back with these nerfed bows?
Because I don't think it was our fault that legendary bows were at par to the mythic bows.
We did according to what we were given.
We were given a good bow.

Whats funny is people fighting here over myth bows vs new bows.
Look at this as if is it fair??
Who can say you will not be victimised next time?

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Yes I DO play a rogue. Yes I DO have a level 46 rogue with my mythic bow still intact. I didn't go out and try to sell my mythic bow like the majority of the people out there. You are correct on one part though... The proc on mythic bow vs legendary (pre-nerfed) is better.

I bet you and most of the people that are angry now are the one that sold their bows and use that money on nekro and arcane ring but now crying because you can't have your cake and eat it too. JS

There was no warning. There was no indication that a nerf like this was coming. They didn't even put it in the announcement after it happened.

I got 4.5m for my myth bow (paid 9.7m for it). That was not enough to get Nekro and an arcane ring. Thanks though for your sympathy.

Magegrimm
07-09-2015, 03:27 PM
I heard the same thing from 2 friends of mine, they had a higher damage and now they don't and we don't have a clue of what happened.

Enviado do meu SM-G350 através de Tapatalk

Dex Scene
Please stop with your childish comment. Learn something more than those "you cry i cry dont cry stop cry" stuff.
Give your input when you have something good to say.
Thank you.

Anyona
The thing is, lets go back to the start of the Tindirin expansion. The 36 mythic daggers were the best in the Shuyal expansion. Then when Tindirin was released the Expedition bows came. The Expedition bows from Locked Grand Crate of the Watch was BETTER than the 36 mythic daggers in terms of damage. Then elites were released and the Magma Blades of Brutality came along. These elite dropped weapons were BETTER than the 36 mythic daggers in terms of damage just like the Expedition bows. See? Nothing was nerfed at the start of the Tinidirin expansion right?

So STS, please tell me WHY did you nerfed these bows? They were perfectly fine and the lessened the gap between rich and poor. So now I will have to shed out 10-12m on a 41 mythic bow just so I can compete in pvp and have better runs in pve... Pre-nerf I was at 813 dmg no para, now i'm at 775 dmg... It's unbelievable. I have an arcane ring, planar pendant, 43 mythic armor, mythic belt and Nekro... But no, I can't compete now in pvp with that amount of dmg vs rogues with mythic bows... Bring the bow back to it's original stats.

P.S. The mythic bows had more skill dmg and better procs than the 46 legendary bow so they still remained the best.

Magegrimm
07-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Please stop with your childish comment. Learn something more than those "you cry i cry dont cry stop cry" stuff.
Give your input when you have something good to say.
Thank you.
Lol leave it Dex he isn't worth it.
Too many childish behaviour in forums, after all this is a forum full of little children.

Layzi
07-09-2015, 03:30 PM
buy bow in auction stopwhining cry

mesalin
07-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Grrrrrrr Really STS

Wysłane z mojego HUAWEI Y550-L01 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 03:31 PM

Gold is gone, buddy. Plus, I'm sure the myth bows will shoot up in price now.

Oursizes
07-09-2015, 03:32 PM

I never owned a mythic bow, arcane ring or nekro and I still dont. Get your facts right before accusing. I bet you never compared damage on mythic vs leg pre nerf. Myth was still better.

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Lol leave it Dex he isn't worth it.
Too many childish behaviour in forums, after all this is a forum full of little children.

Yeap he will be ignored from now on. Lol.

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 03:34 PM
Gold is gone, buddy. Plus, I'm sure the myth bows will shoot up in price now.
Ignore him already.
He won't get any sense.
its just like talking to Baishikaran Baba spammer, the only difference is BABA talks about magic and here he talks about crying.

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 03:35 PM

Nice, you're buying up the myth bows to take advantage of the situation (saw it in chatbox). That's what I thought. They might as well nerf the myth bows now too.

Oursizes
07-09-2015, 03:36 PM

Maybe you can shell out hundreds of dollars for plats but most of us sure as hell can't. You try playing with a legendary new bow now, if you even play a rogue. Didnt you post somewhere you play mainly in twink?

Hercules
07-09-2015, 03:37 PM
I only must say: WOW, really STG how you guys can did it? and why lie? Now In my guild many rogues are angry. I hope sts please the next time put the idea and search differents points. And learn to say the true, Remiem weekly only said procs will be removed.

Oursizes
07-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Nice, you're buying up the myth bows to take advantage of the situation (saw it in chatbox). That's what I thought. They might as well nerf the myth bows now too.

Lol no wonder he doesnt care about what happens to the rest of us. Hes like one of those corporate guys: no idea whats going on outside his fantasy world.

KingMartin
07-09-2015, 03:40 PM
I feel sorry for all that lost money, but this was to be expected.

If you remember, same thing happened with Devourer vs Entangled. Entangled was promised to be an inch ahead of the new legendaries but when Devourer came, Entangled was in red in all comparisons.

Result: expected nerf within 7 days after expansion. Since that time, I never buy anything for big bucks that is new and looks too good to be true.

Titanfall
Well it seems it wasnt intended.

Edward Coug
Have any devs commented on this yet?

Oursizes
07-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Have any devs commented on this yet?
Probably wont see a comment until 3 weeks from now about how they will buff these bows next season.

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 03:43 PM
Remiem just said in the chatbox that the damage should be the same.

So perhaps it was a mistake that will soon be fixed.

Fibus
07-09-2015, 03:44 PM
Hi all,

We did not intended to nerf the damage on the bow, just remove the effect/proc. We're going to take a look at what caused the damage nerf.

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Phew. Thank you.

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 03:46 PM
I feel sorry for all that lost money, but this was to be expected.

If you remember, same thing happened with Devourer vs Entangled. Entangled was promised to be an inch ahead of the new legendaries but when Devourer came, Entangled was in red in all comparisons.

Result: expected nerf within 7 days after expansion. Since that time, I never buy anything for big bucks that is new and looks too good to be true.
From now on they should enlarge the gears' description box to fit these
1- expected to nerf/buff (gambler stuffs)
2- Will never be nerfed/buffed (jk?)

Ugh it's a joke.

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Hi all,

We did not intended to nerf the damage on the bow, just remove the effect/proc. We're going to take a look at what caused the damage nerf.
Thank you, please do!!

mesalin
07-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Well I hope sts will do a update and bows get same stats like it was

Wysłane z mojego HUAWEI Y550-L01 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Ninjasmurf
07-09-2015, 03:51 PM
Here come the comments
"I just bought mythic bow 8mil and now you make legendary better again! Wtf!"

Lol

KingMartin
07-09-2015, 04:27 PM
From now on they should enlarge the gears' description box to fit these
1- expected to nerf/buff (gambler stuffs)
2- Will never be nerfed/buffed (jk?)

Ugh it's a joke.

You will get your buff back. Stop crying like a baby.

mesalin
07-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Nice xD

I'm so fresh

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 04:35 PM

Says the guy who immediately started selling his frost bow for 9m. Shameless.

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 04:42 PM
I know we can read too. Iam not crying. Please learn new words.

carmine_blade
07-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Edited: saw STS comment re nerf being accidental, so am retracting my comment :)

MayaNatsume
07-09-2015, 04:56 PM
Hi all,

Thank you. please do

stevieraypow
07-09-2015, 05:12 PM
I just want to share my story. I farmed 3 chaos jewels, crafted them and started them upgrading in my bow this morning. By the time upgrade was complete, do was update. All that hard work, to loose 40 dmg. I guess I should have spent plats. Thanks for nothing, sts.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tatman
07-09-2015, 05:20 PM
As much as I am sick and disgusted with the complete incompetence of these so called 'devs' and their inability to release anything new without a gazillion of bugs, I am twice as sick of the usual suspects and pillars of the community. Always calling names and mocking others. Always trying to influence the 'devs' by making buff/nerf threads. Always pretending as if they speak on behalf of the community.

Complete joke.

Squeezable
07-09-2015, 05:28 PM
Alright guys we can calm down now. You still have to remember not many games have such a public forum for devs to reply to yet they still take time to do so and have stated that the nerf was unintentional. There must of been some kind of.. 'Blip' but since we all now know it was a mistake, it'll hopefully get corrected.

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 05:30 PM
As much as I am sick and disgusted with the complete incompetence of these so called 'devs' and their inability to release anything new without a gazillion of bugs, I am twice as sick of the usual suspects and pillars of the community. Always calling names and mocking others. Always trying to influence the 'devs' by making buff/nerf threads. Always pretending as if they speak on behalf of the community.

Complete joke.

Bugs happen. They are human. They are fixing it. Fire extinguished.

Titanfall
07-09-2015, 05:35 PM
How about you stop accusing people of crying because this was a mistake and not a nerf? :O we all know you're one of those against the pink bow being so powerful so it seems to me you're the one acting like a baby :D

Tatman
07-09-2015, 05:49 PM
Bugs happen. They are human. They are fixing it. Fire extinguished.
Despite what my 'join date' says, I've been here long enough to be able to recognize these so called 'mistakes'. Especially when they are preceded by buff/nerf threads.

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 06:11 PM
Despite what my 'join date' says, I've been here long enough to be able to recognize these so called 'mistakes'. Especially when they are preceded by buff/nerf threads.

I get where you're coming from. I think it was an honest mistake this time, but there's no denying that there have been certain players who've had undue influence in the past, to the detriment of the game.

Happygamer
07-09-2015, 06:11 PM
This affects those that don't throw hundreds of pounds on this game most as they have to play with a terrible now now because it wasn't pay to win enough already... Well don STS

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 06:14 PM
This affects those that don't throw hundreds of pounds on this game most as they have to play with a terrible now now because it wasn't pay to win enough already... Well don STS

Accidental nerf. It's being fixed.

Layzi
07-09-2015, 06:19 PM
YEA BABYY ALL MY BOWS SOLD OUT 30m profit babyy anddd i got 7m rings and cheap items who would"quit" because of this nerd , THANK YOU STS I LOVE YOU!!! :) anyone buys legendary bow 600k i have manyy manyy :)

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 06:21 PM
YEA BABYY ALL MY BOWS SOLD OUT 30m profit babyy anddd i got 7m rings and cheap items who would"quit" because of this nerd , THANK YOU STS I LOVE YOU!!! :) anyone buys legendary bow 600k i have manyy manyy :)

Thank you for revealing your true colors. Way to take advantage of players who didn't know the nerf was a mistake.

ilhanna
07-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Accidental nerf. It's being fixed.

While Fibus did say they're looking into the cause of the dmg drop, he did not exactly say they are being fixed. I think I'll remain skeptical till they give me back my new bow, sans proc but with the dmg intact.

Bona Eve
07-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Hi all,

Why didn't Remiun mention in community weekly update yesterday that the effect/proc of Ren'gol bow is INTENDED to be removed?

It's not cool at all to nurf things silently...
Thumbs down.

Layzi
07-09-2015, 06:23 PM
Thank you for revealing your true colors. Way to take advantage of players who didn't know the nerf was a mistake.

im a merchant you have to make money somehow :)

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 06:24 PM
While Fibus did say they're looking into the cause of the dmg drop, he did not exactly say they are being fixed. I think I'll remain skeptical till they give me back my new bow, sans proc but with the dmg intact.

That worries me too, but Remiem said in the chatbox that the damage will be restored.

Happygamer
07-09-2015, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the info was unaware although they say look into rather than they will fix; I'm skeptical as to whether it was an accidental debuff or not

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 06:38 PM
A little more clarity:

New [09-07, 15:43] Remiem: The proc was being calculated into the DPS, so we just have to add it back in
New [09-07, 15:43] Remiem: Our apologies.
New [09-07, 15:43] cami: nop damage is -40
New [09-07, 15:43] Remiem: We're on it

Happygamer
07-09-2015, 06:45 PM
A little more clarity:

New [09-07, 15:43] Remiem: The proc was being calculated into the DPS, so we just have to add it back in
Really appreciate fast feedback thanks man

Kingofninjas
07-09-2015, 06:51 PM
When will it be fixed do you know? Without the extra damage PvP and timed runs are quite difficult.

kananaskis
07-09-2015, 07:22 PM
Hi all,

Why didn't Remiun mention in community weekly update yesterday that the effect/proc of Ren'gol bow is INTENDED to be removed?

Thumbs down.

Remiem's weekly community update yesterday in general discussion clearly stated the the shuyal bow proc (i.e. arcane patch and crit buff procs) were not intended to be on the new bows and would be removed.

Since these new bows have no proc it makes sense to me that they would have higher damage relative (based on same level comparison) to other legendary bows in the game, all of which have some sort of proc. as fibus said, they are sorting out the damage issue now.

Serancha
07-09-2015, 07:23 PM

The Frost Bow was just a variation on the Elondrian Bow, which was released a year ago. It lasted its 2 seasons, so should not remain the best now.

Arcael
07-09-2015, 08:12 PM
Don't have an active rogue with the new bow, still I am sure this wasn't intended to happen. Even if it was, I can't see how it'll stay nerfed with so many protest xD no worries.

Vixenne
07-09-2015, 08:34 PM

Thumbs down.

+1

I hope this gets fixed soon.

ilhanna
07-09-2015, 09:01 PM
A little more clarity:

See this is what made me skeptical. I would think "proc being calculated into dps" would be a fine excuse not to restore it fully, since they did mention proc removal. But we'll see.

justhell
07-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Almost in every game i've played,all item which is already introduce in game play are final product (well yes,there's a change sometimes but just for fix it not nerf or buff it)...

Maybe for next future Nerf and Buff thing can be apply for critical issue only. Which is has effect for almost all of players,not just for few of them. That's what test server are for and that's why we have test server feedback section,to prevent thing like this happen... js [emoji16]

Titanium
07-10-2015, 02:53 AM

Complete joke.

Yea. I feel exactly the same as you. Funny thing happens in game you know, everyone stocks up toor right now because it might be a "buff" and i asked them why they think the price will be 2x / 3x more . Their argument was that people on forum are discussing it. And devs might take it to consideration buffing the crap out of their beloved Toor .
Toor will never be better than Nekro period

But what do i know?

Haligali
07-10-2015, 03:37 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?245273-To-the-devs-the-struggle-of-elo-and-frost-bow-owners&p=2212873&viewfull=1#post2212873

You thanked this post, you should know that this was unintentional.

Ninjasmurf
07-10-2015, 03:42 AM
Yea. I feel exactly the same as you. Funny thing happens in game you know, everyone stocks up toor right now because it might be a "buff" and i asked them why they think the price will be 2x / 3x more . Their argument was that people on forum are discussing it. And devs might take it to consideration buffing the crap out of their beloved Toor .
Toor will never be better than Nekro period

But what do i know?

x3???!!?!! Oh no a total of 8mil for an arcane pet!!!

Give me a break you were around when arcane pets costed 30mil+ and need to realize they they cost nothing now. It's good that the price will increase that's the point of ARCANE not everyone is supposed to have one...

Zynzyn
07-10-2015, 03:52 AM
When an item is released it should stay that way, regardless of forumers complaining. Sts should have the final say. Half of AL is not even active on forum. Only if its a game-changing bug, it should be fixed, nerf-buff-nerf-buff isnt a very nice trend. On what basis will players purchase/sell items if a released item's stats keep changing? Let this be the last time please. Whether a new pet is better than the last or not, a released pet or item's stats should stay as it is at the time of official release.

Titanium
07-10-2015, 03:55 AM

Give me a break you were around when arcane pets costed 30mil+ and need to realize they they cost nothing now. It's good that the price will increase that's the point of ARCANE not everyone is supposed to have one...

I'm talking about the profit not the worth. I was around when pets costed 30m but i never merched arcanes or myths. My thing was hoarding smartly and collections.

Prices were FAT because were a lot of plat farmers , gold wasn't a problem.

Now gold in game is a problem because we had nothing to farm( elites) for 1year.

BTW :

Back in the day when i was in DM , me , Kevin ( CTF ) and co. We had an inside joke. You were spamming towns with selling 13m Whim egg and on forum you were posting "Buying Whim 13m " Good times.

Titanfall
07-10-2015, 04:15 AM

Lets be honest, one of the reasons red eggs were so expensive because gold was VERY hard to get, and plat farmers inflated the price like crazy.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

justhell
07-10-2015, 06:16 AM
When an item is released it should stay that way, regardless of forumers complaining. Sts should have the final say. Half of AL is not even active on forum. Only if its a game-changing bug, it should be fixed, nerf-buff-nerf-buff isnt a very nice trend. On what basis will players purchase/sell items if a released item's stats keep changing? Let this be the last time please. Whether a new pet is better than the last or not, a released pet or item's stats should stay as it is at the time of official release.
Agree... but in some critical thing buff/nerf need it,for example if elite boss have too much 1 hit kill red zone which is even tank can't survive they need to nerf it a bit. Just buff/nerf what really need it to be,not buff/nerf it coz some players want it to be.

Jazzi
07-10-2015, 07:16 AM
A little more clarity:

So this explains, why although the damage of the bow was higher than that of the elon/frost bow, the myth bows had higher skill damage nonetheless. It was more of it being wrongly displayed. Still getting back the price, which is a party proc after all, would be much more beneficial to everyone, as chances are u would have one of those bows in your pt anyway. Let's see how it works out. Sadly after the 50/50 success of sts in removing bugs , without causing others, I am inclined to be sceptic.

Tatman
07-10-2015, 07:50 AM
So this explains, why although the damage of the bow was higher than that of the elon/frost bow, the myth bows had higher skill damage nonetheless. It was more of it being wrongly displayed. Still getting back the price, which is a party proc after all, would be much more beneficial to everyone, as chances are u would have one of those bows in your pt anyway. Let's see how it works out. Sadly after the 50/50 success of sts in removing bugs , without causing others, I am inclined to be sceptic.
The damage of the new bows wasn't higher than the damage of a para myth bow. It was close, but lower. It was exactly as it should be. Now it is obviously nerfed and this is not a mistake. I have never heard of a proc being calculated into the hard stats of a piece of equipment. In any game, not just AL. And mind you, we aren't talking of a proc that actually adds damage (we have a proc with this exact description on one of the twink bows), where I could maybe accept such an explanation. We are talking about the good old arcane patch. I have a bow with arcane patch proc, it doesn't add any additional damage, and I'm sorry, but this 'proc calculated into the dps' explanation is complete bogus.

An obvious silent nerf after a loud nerf thread, and now 'devs' laying low and waiting for reactions. Nothing we haven't seen in the past. Same joke over and over again.

mmaachilles211
07-10-2015, 08:08 AM
*sits back with feet propped up*

I dunno maybe it's just me but I told everyone who told me to ditch my double para elo bow thst it's just not worth it. I don't even know why you would if it's close just for some extra gold when everything is cheap and there are valuable items to be farmed once again. I do think it sux that the bow got nerfed and I'm happy that sts will fix there mistake but I still don't get why everyone made the jump...

Jazzi
07-10-2015, 08:16 AM
The damage of the new bows wasn't higher than the damage of a para myth bow. It was close, but lower. It was exactly as it should be. Now it is obviously nerfed and this is not a mistake. I have never heard of a proc being calculated into the hard stats of a piece of equipment. In any game, not just AL. And mind you, we aren't talking of a proc that actually adds damage (we have a proc with this exact description on one of the twink bows), where I could maybe accept such an explanation. We are talking about the good old arcane patch. I have a bow with arcane patch proc, it doesn't add any additional damage, and I'm sorry, but this 'proc calculated into the dps' explanation is complete bogus.

An obvious silent nerf after a loud nerf thread, and now 'devs' laying low and waiting for reactions. Nothing we haven't seen in the past. Same joke over and over again.

Yes, it is strange that the proc's damage was being calculated in. In fact from a dev's comment in Remien's weekly update (comment #9) I was the impression, that there was a second proc, other than the arcane patch and the party crit buff and that only this proc was going to be removed. Further in the original nerf thread the amount of players wanting the things to stay as they are was clearly prevalent (including some of the "pro" players). What eventually happened is beyond me. Let's see how and most importantly when they "fix" it.

Jazzi
07-10-2015, 08:20 AM
*sits back with feet propped up*

I dunno maybe it's just me but I told everyone who told me to ditch my double para elo bow thst it's just not worth it. I don't even know why you would if it's close just for some extra gold when everything is cheap and there are valuable items to be farmed once again. I do think it sux that the bow got nerfed and I'm happy that sts will fix there mistake but I still don't get why everyone made the jump...

Because many don't have that much gold and had been saving for this bow 3-4 months (pure farm that is). The idea of losing half of it overnight (1.5 arcane pets at current cs prices) in order to have something better, but only slightly, made a no-brainer choice.

Ninjasmurf
07-10-2015, 10:48 AM
I'm talking about the profit not the worth. I was around when pets costed 30m but i never merched arcanes or myths. My thing was hoarding smartly and collections.

Prices were FAT because were a lot of plat farmers , gold wasn't a problem.

Now gold in game is a problem because we had nothing to farm( elites) for 1year.

BTW :

Back in the day when i was in DM , me , Kevin ( CTF ) and co. We had an inside joke. You were spamming towns with selling 13m Whim egg and on forum you were posting "Buying Whim 13m " Good times.

You realize that having plat farmers actually lowered prices because there were more arcanes being looted from locked right?

And when they were taken care of nekro, samael were still around 30mil. That's because not many we're being looted from crates and merchers kept the values up. I like the idea having farmable mythics but the point of arcanes is to be exclusive to the top players. What is there to work towards when everyone can buy the "best" pets in the game for 2mil?

I agree that toor needs a buff, there's no way it would be better than nekro so I don't see what the problem is... Is 6-8m that bad for an arcane pet? Really?

Titanium
07-10-2015, 11:01 AM
You realize that having plat farmers actually lowered prices because there were more arcanes being looted from locked right?

And when they were taken care of nekro, samael were still around 30mil. That's because not many we're being looted from crates and merchers kept the values up. I like the idea having farmable mythics but the point of arcanes is to be exclusive to the top players. What is there to work towards when everyone can buy the "best" pets in the game for 2mil?

I agree that toor needs a buff, there's no way it would be better than nekro so I don't see what the problem is... Is 6-8m that bad for an arcane pet? Really?

Ninjasmurf, did you play other online games than AL? This hypocrisy to spend 1 year in AL and to don't have not even a single arcane/mythic item it's the dumbest thing i ever heard in my life. What happens now it should be from starters. Every online game i played in the past supported the f2p / middle class more than AL.

I was a p2p aswell as you and I had a lot of gold and i worked harder not only poping crates. I got 15% of my assets by the hard way ! The thing which annoys me the most is - Where they were when lock crate was released and so many people complained that they don't get nothing using their real money?

I don't have a problem with the arcane pet, i have a problem with people exploiting the nerf/buff/nerf/buff

Edward Coug
07-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Nerf might get fixed today:

[10-07, 10:14] Fibus: The fix for the Ren'gol bows is in testing right now. The plan is to release an update today, but no promises just yet.

Ninjasmurf
07-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Lets be honest, one of the reasons red eggs were so expensive because gold was VERY hard to get, and plat farmers inflated the price like crazy.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ninjasmurf, did you play other online games than AL? This hypocrisy to spend 1 year in AL and to don't have not even a single arcane/mythic item it's the dumbest thing i ever heard in my life. What happens now it should be from starters. Every online game i played in the past supported the f2p / middle class more than AL.

I was a p2p aswell as you and I had a lot of gold and i worked harder not only poping crates. I got 15% of my assets by the hard way ! The thing which annoys me the most is - Where they were when lock crate was released and so many people complained that they don't get nothing using their real money?

I don't have a problem with the arcane pet, i have a problem with people exploiting the nerf/buff/nerf/buff

It might be hard to believe but I haven't spent a dime on this game. made over 150mil from merching/farming for multiple seasons.

I think I've been around long enough to know how to have a good economy and how not to. Inflation is not a good solution to any problem. Because sts doesn't play their own game Nerfing/Buffing is something the player base has to explain to them to make the game better.

Don't try to say that everything sts releases is perfect and should stay as is because we both know that's not true. When it comes to an arcane pet it should be op compared to every other rarity of pet and if it's not it deserves a buff...you can't argue that.

AL Tvvin
07-10-2015, 12:22 PM
This all just a big joke no one cried when the other mythic bow got beat by lvl 36 bows now all of a sudden they cry and get their way. Sts just likes to favor the people who pay for plat when was the last time when something didn't cost plat. Sts likes their money. TBH mythic bows were crying because they have competition and they dont like it. Thank you STS!!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
07-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Thank you STS for fixing it.
Much appreciated.

Vixenne
07-10-2015, 12:50 PM
Many thank you's :love_heart:

Oursizes
07-10-2015, 07:30 PM
This all just a big joke no one cried when the other mythic bow got beat by lvl 36 bows now all of a sudden they cry and get their way. Sts just likes to favor the people who pay for plat when was the last time when something didn't cost plat. Sts likes their money. TBH mythic bows were crying because they have competition and they dont like it. Thank you STS!!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Most legendary bow users more than likely arent big plat spenders, hence they are using LEGENDARY instead of MYTHIC. The legendaries were nerfed due to one person begging for a nerf cause he just bought mythic bow right before expansion(LOL). Like Tatman stated, Its hard to believe that much of the dps was "tied into the proc". It was much more of a secret nerf in hopes that players wouldnt notice or care. It's called dumbing down the population with highly advanced chemicals(plat and things to keep people busy in AL case) and making them go about. The government does it everyday, if you paid attention I'm sure you would know its the same case. Now however if it were a bow with a proc such as devourer, it would be sort of believable as the proc is extra damage. The proc that got removed was in really no way related to damage on the bow.

Trojan2100
07-10-2015, 07:49 PM
The

I think it you post it lol

Scry
07-11-2015, 12:26 AM
L46 guns are worse than L41 mythic guns.
L46 tank weapons are worse than the L41 mythic ones.
L46 bows had nearly same damage as the L41 mythic bows.
Now L46 bows are worse than the L41 mythics even as the mage and tank weapons.
And you want to buff it again.

GG.

Dex Scene
07-11-2015, 12:33 AM
L46 guns are worse than L41 mythic guns.
L46 tank weapons are worse than the L41 mythic ones.
L46 bows had nearly same damage as the L41 mythic bows.
Now L46 bows are worse than the L41 mythics even as the mage and tank weapons.
And you want to buff it again.

GG.
I hate buff nerf threads.
I think you have mistaken us.
This is not a thread about buffing the bow, this is a thread about fixing the bow. Protesting against the nerf that was done on the rengol bows mistakenly by stg.
This thread has nothing to do with mage or warrior weapon.

epicrrr
07-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Hi all,

So whats the new bow real proc?