View Full Version : Lvl 46 weapons nerfed!?

Xxdisarrayxx
07-09-2015, 05:04 PM
Why would they nerf ? I sold my mythic Frost bow and bought 46 Terra longbow of brutality because it was nearly the same plus health. Now it has 30!!!!!!! Less damage? They got nerfed!? I would not had sold myth bow for a bow this much weaker. Not to mention I got crap for my Frost bow because these new bows were what they were. Now I'm just screwed? Tough luck, buy another mythic bow if you want your damage back.. "We were just teasing you, so you'd spend all your gold, sell your stuff and spend more gold "-_-

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Why would they need these? I sold my mythic Frost bow and bought 46 Terra longbow of brutality because it was nearly the same plus health. Now it has 30!!!!!!! Less damage? They got nerfed!? I would not had sold myth bow for a bow this much weaker. Not to mention I got crap for my Frost bow because these new bows were what they were. Now I'm just screwed? Tough luck, buy another mythic bow if you want your damage back.. "We were just teasing you, so you'd spend all your gold, sell your stuff and spend more gold "-_-

See other thread. This was a mistake. They are going to fix it.

Xxdisarrayxx
07-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Okay good, :) whew. I got all worked up hehe. Kinda a big loss, like millions if they did this.