PDA

View Full Version : Questions about sts support

Arrowz
07-09-2015, 06:59 PM
First off I would like to know if you guys think sts support could fix this. I accidentally bought the booster to lvl 41 on my lvl 17 twink rogue. I opened nekro on this char and I've spent a good amount of money gearing it up. I wasn't looking at the screen for about 30 seconds and when I turned back my character was lvl 41. I must've somehow bought it from the power booster standing in paradise pier because I was tapping the screen while looking away.

Could STS support revert this and refund my platinum? I would hate to have get another nekro egg.

Also how long does it usually take to get a response from sts support? I sent an email about 28 hours ago and no response as of yet.

Lastly does suppport work on weekends? I would hate to have to wait til monday for this to be resolved.

thanks in advance :D

Arrowz
07-10-2015, 03:40 PM
Can anybody answer any of these questions? And now its been 48 hours with no response.

( DAMAGE )
07-10-2015, 04:17 PM
LOL Mate
Welome to the Club
i also today accidently did the same .....some screen glitch and BOOM im 41.....
Hope sts will return me to 16 asap............

coldheart
07-10-2015, 04:41 PM
First off I would like to know if you guys think sts support could fix this. I accidentally bought the booster to lvl 41 on my lvl 17 twink rogue. I opened nekro on this char and I've spent a good amount of money gearing it up. I wasn't looking at the screen for about 30 seconds and when I turned back my character was lvl 41. I must've somehow bought it from the power booster standing in paradise pier because I was tapping the screen while looking away.

Could STS support revert this and refund my platinum? I would hate to have get another nekro egg.

Also how long does it usually take to get a response from sts support? I sent an email about 28 hours ago and no response as of yet.

Lastly does suppport work on weekends? I would hate to have to wait til monday for this to be resolved.

thanks in advance :D

Not on Sunday.im not sure bout sat..they usually reply quite fast but I think they're just too busy atm cuz of lots of issues with the expansion.

Titanfall
07-10-2015, 05:04 PM
They dont work weekends, Im sure they can help.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Arrowz
07-10-2015, 05:21 PM
They dont work weekends, Im sure they can help.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ugh i thought that was the case. Waiting til after the weekend is gonna suck. Im stuck playing warrior instead of my nekro rogue :(

Youtuber
07-10-2015, 07:23 PM
I dont think they can revert a player more than 1 level down, Ive asked them for help with the same thing before, just got a reply saying they can only de level a account by 1 level.

Arrowz
07-10-2015, 08:34 PM
I dont think they can revert a player more than 1 level down, Ive asked them for help with the same thing before, just got a reply saying they can only de level a account by 1 level.

Did you buy the booster to lvl 41 or did you just normally level up your character? Normally leveling up a character they will only delevel you by 1 but myself aswell as (damage) accidentally bought the booster. If they don't let us revert that im going to be pissed.

Farminer's
07-10-2015, 08:39 PM
Did you buy the booster to lvl 41 or did you just normally level up your character? Normally leveling up a character they will only delevel you by 1 but myself aswell as (damage) accidentally bought the booster. If they don't let us revert that im going to be pissed.
Lol hah that's why I have no plat xD

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

CptAwsome
07-10-2015, 08:41 PM
Took them 6 days to respond to me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrowz
07-10-2015, 08:52 PM
Took them 6 days to respond to me lol

From a company of this size thats unacceptable tbh. Like emailed Blizzard support, they called me back in 10 minutes. Granted Blizzard is much bigger but they have a lot more people contacting support.

CptAwsome
07-10-2015, 09:35 PM
From a company of this size thats unacceptable tbh. Like emailed Blizzard support, they called me back in 10 minutes. Granted Blizzard is much bigger but they have a lot more people contacting support.

Agree 100% i didn't message them with a little problem either. It was a very important item I sold accidentally whilst clearing junk so I was without it for that long lol

Arrowz
07-11-2015, 12:13 AM
Agree 100% i didn't message them with a little problem either. It was a very important item I sold accidentally whilst clearing junk so I was without it for that long lol

Thats how I feel not being able to use my nekro

nelson131
07-11-2015, 09:52 AM
well sts has like 40max employees and are working on 1 new game, new event, and elite rengol...so i'll say they are ridiculously pressed on man power

mesalin
07-11-2015, 06:23 PM
That's why all players.protests for this plat 41! But ofc STS did it...
Just bad idea ever its my opinion

I'm so fresh