PDA

View Full Version : Finally they fixed bows BUT...

VenomsChaos
07-10-2015, 02:07 AM
i think i was the only 1 who said bow must be drop damage like 40.

Maybe sts saw my wiev of perspektive and nerfed it. Or maybe they do mind it and fix.

But at the end it was a problem in the game mechanic.

Really sorry to who sold bows cheap coz of that legendary bows. My many friend and some guild officers sold bows cheap to :/really hard to understand, 2 time it get test server, its takes too long to bring cap. But still problems like that :/ only sorry to who sold bows cheap after see legendary statue

As i said before

"46 legendary cant be better than 41 mythic its game mechanic. On begining of cap mythic was same with legendary. in this point what are we gonna farm in elites? On event bows gotta be waste time?

2 option they had.

1= change mechanic and every event keep give a lil better and better weapons.

2= dont change mechanic, drop legend bow damage like 40. And add little damage to every event bows so event bows will not waste of time to farm-use-buy...

At then end of season there nothing wrong if a legend item same as 1 season old mythic. But it was begining of season"

Also dont be negative guys. if they dont nerf it. For example in the time if legendary event bows get 800 damage, 41 mythic 750,

in this point 46 mythics gonna be 900 damage. So still richs will get advantage coz still 46 mythics will be better and richs dont have a money problem to buy 46 mythic. Nerf is good coz of mechanic + elite bow drops will worth + token event bows will worth.

Pivot
07-10-2015, 08:20 AM

Maybe sts saw my wiev of perspektive and nerfed it. Or maybe they do mind it and fix.

Really sorry to who sold bows cheap coz of that legendary bows. My many friend and some guild officers sold bows cheap to :/really hard to understand, 2 time it get test server, its takes too long to bring cap. But still problems like that :/ only sorry to who sold bows cheap after see legendary statue

As i said before

"46 legendary cant be better than 41 mythic its game mechanic. On begining of cap mythic was same with legendary. in this point what are we gonna farm in elites? On event bows gotta be waste time?

2 option they had.

2= dont change mechanic, drop legend bow damage like 40. And add little damage to every event bows so event bows will not waste of time to farm-use-buy...

At then end of season there nothing wrong if a legend item same as 1 season old mythic. But it was begining of season"

Also dont be negative guys. if they dont nerf it. For example in the time if legendary event bows get 800 damage, 41 mythic 750,

in this point 46 mythics gonna be 900 damage. So still richs will get advantage coz still 46 mythics will be better and richs dont have a money problem to buy 46 mythic. Nerf is good coz of mechanic + elite bow drops will worth + token event bows will worth.

Well too bad cause I heard the bows damage being lowered was not intended and they are gonna fix it

ClumsyCactus
07-10-2015, 10:52 AM
On the horrible phone-version of forums so this message might disappear in cyberspace, but ima try anyway! There is nobody in their right mind that claims that lvl 41 mythics should be better than lvl 46 legendaries.
It has literally ALWAYS been this way, legendaries 5 levels higher than mythics=mythics

Edward Coug
07-10-2015, 11:28 AM

As i said before

2 option they had.

That's funny. I'm almost positive I saw you selling a frost bow in auction a couple of days ago.

vawaid
07-10-2015, 11:59 AM
nerfing damage was a mistake. they just remove proc. good luck and have a good day.

Markods
07-10-2015, 12:01 PM
My bow is still the same...

VenomsChaos
07-10-2015, 12:05 PM
That's funny. I'm almost positive I saw you selling a frost bow in auction a couple of days ago.

Well if you see my sale topic in forum. You would see i am trying sell a guildie bow. its not mine and i said it on sale post to . Also i have a rog and war capped. but i like mage and never buyed a mythic bow on rogue coz i dont like playing rogue.

Now you can back to positive :)

Edward Coug
07-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Well if you see my sale topic in forum. You would see i am trying sell a guildie bow. its not mine and i said it on sale post to . Also i have a rog and war capped. but i like mage and never buyed a mythic bow on rogue coz i dont like playing rogue.

Now you can back to positive :)

It was in auction.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I just looked through your post history.

Ardbeg
07-10-2015, 12:19 PM
On the horrible phone-version of forums so this message might disappear in cyberspace, but ima try anyway! There is nobody in their right mind that claims that lvl 41 mythics should be better than lvl 46 legendaries.
It has literally ALWAYS been this way, legendaries 5 levels higher than mythics=mythics

uhm, what about lvl 36 mythic glaive and lvl 41 magma swords, just to name one counter example?

VenomsChaos
07-10-2015, 12:23 PM

Mythic release

Mythic > = with 1 season later legendary

But my point is.

1= if sts do change it. And 46 legends gotta better on begining of season and every event+elite gotta give better legendarys, in time legendary will get much better than 41 mythic. and in that case 41 arcane ring, 41 mythic pendalt, inbueds should bad to.
-41 arcane ring should be bad than 46 mythic ring.
- 46 legendary amulat must be better than 41 mythic.
- 46 legendarys must be much better than inbued.

2= if 46 legend same as 41 mythic on begining of season. and if they gonna follow "mythic > 1 season later legendary" in that case we will use this legendary bows untill season over. if a event or elite get bow drop, we will not effort for earn it coz we have max legendary untill season over.

--Remind for all replyers--

i will use this legendary bow to rarely using rogue. so from my side its good for me if they are strong... but i am trying to remind my points..

- dont force only mythic bows coz they old. Do it on all old items or none.

Anything is ok for me, i dont play on rogue much and i dlnt have a mythic bow. i am using mage and mage gun dont have a problem like that

VenomsChaos
07-10-2015, 12:26 PM
It was in auction.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I just looked through your post history.

:) i am master in a silent guild. sometimes helping guildie sales or buys when they dont have time. Rogues are good but somehow i like being a mage-wizard-tao on every game.

VenomsChaos
07-10-2015, 12:30 PM
uhm, what about lvl 36 mythic glaive and lvl 41 magma swords, just to name one counter example?

if i am correct it was happen on warior weps. i see some topics about it. But i am not using my warrior (its fatty, not funy for me) and rarely checking forum.