PDA

View Full Version : vulgar and rasist...

illidan
07-10-2015, 08:13 AM
hey guyz ,I have little problem with one guy , he keap attacking me by vulgar or rasist words,especialy on my family,me,my friends and guild ...yep,i know "add him to ignore...". I did already but he write me from diferent characters or he say lies about me in his guild or to my friends....ignore is useless here ,so I wanna ask - can he get banned? yes,I know I need screenshots and I also have it ,but he is slovak guy (just like me) and im not sure if I can send mail to sts support with screens in different language .....what should I do guyz?

To be or not to be...
07-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Man up...
Who cares if someone spreads stuff about you? If there offending you then your obviously ashamed of your family etc...
Just laugh it off and make some comebacks to annoy him.

He's going to keep doing it because your being a little cry baby, wah wah.

P.s he might be doing this to you because you can't even spell properly...racist has a c in the middle not an s...*sigh*

To be or not to be...
07-10-2015, 08:35 AM
Btw sts can check your chat logs...just ask them too you don't need evidence.

Zaizor
07-10-2015, 09:01 AM
Go to the social tab, under the options there is a block function. Put his name in there, you never need to hear anything from him again.

To be or not to be...
07-10-2015, 09:15 AM
Go to the social tab, under the options there is a block function. Put his name in there, you never need to hear anything from him again.

Another guy who doesn't read....he said he done that but he's using different emails to message him making the block function useless just like your post.

illidan
07-10-2015, 09:55 AM
I especialy wanted to ask if sts can something do with it if its in diferent language (I know some ppl already got banned for offensive chating, but they wrote it in english)

hahahahhawow
07-10-2015, 10:07 AM
Man up...
Who cares if someone spreads stuff about you? If there offending you then your obviously ashamed of your family etc...

P.s he might be doing this to you because you can't even spell properly...racist has a c in the middle not an s...*sigh*

They're *
You're *

Oezheasate
07-10-2015, 10:20 AM
Man up...

lel ur post is full of mistakes as well, being a little less offensive when criticising will have the effect that people won't look at every single thing you do to look for mistakes. Its really not that hard to not be an as***le... sigh

kananaskis
07-10-2015, 10:37 AM
Man up...

Shakespeare you are not.

Trenton
07-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Man up...
Who cares if someone spreads stuff about you? If they're* offending you, then you're obviously ashamed of your family...

He's going to keep doing it because you're being a little cry baby.

P.s He might be doing this to you because you can't even spell properly...racist has a c in the middle, not an s...*sigh* Just happened to fix a few of your mistakes, I thought you might enjoy that. Anyways, not everyone has perfect grammar, plus the fact that he says he's from a different country, I doubt that English is his primary language. Yet you're here, to make fun of him? What is the point in that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

beezulbulb
07-10-2015, 10:46 AM
You guys are as bad as the person who is verbally attacking him.

Ssneakykills
07-10-2015, 10:58 AM
Man up...

Pretty bad answer and I can tell if you were getting harassed and bullied all the time online you'd be upset/annoyed

@illidan screenshot all the abuse he's been giving you and email support I'll say if it's legit he's more than likely to get banned or a serious warning

Cadbura
07-10-2015, 11:03 AM
We need trusted translators :D:encouragement:!

Arachnophobik
07-10-2015, 11:10 AM
Just send a report, maybe with a google translate screenshot. back then i would talk trash back to teach em not to talk trash towards others, but then i just found myself no different from them and i found out how much of a sick man i am inside :/ lolol

Voicia
07-10-2015, 11:47 AM
email support with a chat screen shot maybe u could translate it too. The other people that told u too trash talk him back are just as worse lol. If u say anything back sts might not ban him at all or they might even ban both of you. so just send support a screenshot and just like pho said maybe you could translate it and done. If what you said is true hes probably going to be banned.

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

vawaid
07-10-2015, 11:54 AM
Man up...

how if I say your mom was a b*tch?

do you upset?

yes, but why?

because that's not true.

that's what exactly what he feels like.

Zaizor
07-10-2015, 12:01 PM
Another guy who doesn't read....he said he done that but he's using different emails to message him making the block function useless just like your post.

Add each new name to the block list...

Imsofancy
07-10-2015, 12:15 PM
close this thread pls. Already off topic ^ and good advice has already been given.

To be or not to be...
07-10-2015, 03:48 PM
how if I say your mom was a b*tch?

do you upset?

yes, but why?

because that's not true.

that's what exactly what he feels like.

Rofl, boo hoo :banana:

Why would I be offended by that? Lol
I know it's not true and your nothing so why should I care about what you say?

People take the little things in life too seriously.

Candylicks
07-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Yeah you need to email support@spacetimestudios.com

Send the ss of the conversation and also the translation. In your email indicate the language being used in this case. Sorry mate nobody likes bullies no matter what language they are speaking. Sts will take care of it if you submit the report.

Fiasaria
07-10-2015, 04:03 PM

why u have to be so rude with every body just shut up and let it go he did a mistake and didint read but
he just tried to help

-no
07-10-2015, 04:56 PM
Man up...

Your a dumbass

VenomsChaos
07-10-2015, 05:05 PM
sometimes its happen

- you dont give gold for begger and he start to buly (happen 2 time)

- he try to scamm you and you didnt give him your item (happen 1 time)

- you didnt sell your item wery cheap (happen 1-2 time)

- kill soneone in pvp.

- if person do mistake on map and person worry and blame others from hes mistake and start bads and lies about you (happen 1 time. Someone broke park in tindrin. i just see it and i back for the fix park again. And he said i broke park and all blame me coz he was lie lol is just a park and easy to fix even on mage. Be brave and laugh at it and tell you broke it)

Many time that can be happen. So many kid playing this games not the all nicely.

Firts step is ignore tham, if its not work and person keep opening new chars and buly you, than take screenshots. Send mail to support and also give tham detail in mail about char names - date timing - language - translator.

i believe support will take care of tham. None nice player wanna that issusie happens. Personaly i think nerfs bugs everything is still ok somehow everyone will be deal (or not) but scamm and this buly issusie is the only things i really hate playing online game.

Hope support help you quickly (but i think its weekend and they are busy) have fun

Zaizor
07-10-2015, 05:41 PM
why u have to be so rude with every body just shut up and let it go he did a mistake and didint read but
he just tried to help

I read. Eventually they'll stop making new emails and he'll have them still ignored. Or he could just let them talk and close his chat.

Youtuber
07-10-2015, 05:44 PM
To some people replying to this thread, he asked for help with a player basically harassing him, he didnt ask for help with his grammar. Also, thank you to the people that helped him without hating on his grammar.

Promagin
07-11-2015, 01:19 AM
Just hopened 2 fix a few of your misteaks, I thot you might enjoi that. Anyways, not everywun has perfect gramer, plus the fact that he says hes from a diffirint country, I doubt that Englis ies his primary language. Yet your here, too make fun of him? Wat is the point in dat?

i luv dillon doe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Trenty! You should kik me :)

Zylx
07-11-2015, 02:04 AM
There are federal laws in the United States that prohibit cyberharrassment. It's a serious issue. Personally, I laugh, brush it off, make a rebuttal and carry on with my life, but I know that there are people out there who do take this kind of thing to a personal level and actually end up ending their lives. I'm not sure if there is a law forcing STS, a company under the jurisdiction of the United States legal system, to moderate the online interactions between its players when things like this are reported, but I know STS as a company do take action to make sure people are feeling safe when enjoying their products.

As for the language, STS would be more than able to translate using an online translator. As someone said before, email STS with the details and they will handle the case with care. They might not be able to inform you specifically what they will do, but just know that the support team will definately take care of it.

Amicusdei
07-11-2015, 07:48 AM
The guy doing this is a coward.
The internet and this game are full of the anonymous bold.
He would never say this to you or anyone else IRL because he is a weakling, physically and psychologically.
It's pathetic, but he thinks he is funny and his little friends do too.
Its easier to say this than to do it, but continue to ignore him, or better yet be nice to him.
A friend of mine once said that by blessing your enemies, you heap burning coals onto their head.
Just don't let this fool affect you. If he does then he has won.
Hang in there, it's only words after all.

Oezheasate
07-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Just send a report, maybe with a google translate screenshot. back then i would talk trash back to teach em not to talk trash towards others, but then i just found myself no different from them and i found out how much of a sick man i am inside :/ lolol

True that lel, this game brings out my darkest sides xd

BabVna
07-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Now option is whole account block. He needs to create more and more accounts to hunt you. Keep blocking. And yes it's indecent but need to back fire on him. I too get few in day to day, just ignore and move on. Feeling more sensitive will encourage him more. There would few 100s happen day to day. STS gave good options block and ignore. Also change your name. Don't tell many. So you will be out from this soon. For mail harassment, report to mail providers. STs have no control over it.

Overweightank
07-12-2015, 05:20 PM
I usually am strongly against banning, reporting, etc for little reasons like words (no matter how bad), if it ain't scam, then I just dont care. I don't even ignore. Just go about your day. Be the grown up and just walk by and don't even respond. The guy will get the indication that you feel his words mean nothing ^_^ therefore he shall feel useless and feel sorry for himself! :)

BottleNexz
07-13-2015, 07:52 AM
just ignore any rude, bad comments... he'll get sick of making new accounts.... eventually

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk