PDA

View Full Version : New hero in Altor!

Ignitedmage
07-10-2015, 10:16 AM
Hello everybody!
I have played another legends game of spacetime studios, Pocket Legends, but now because of that sad full announcement that SL, DL, PL, AB and BD won't be updated any further the people in PL are quitting now. Because many of my friends gone there i thought to make new friends!
I am a mage in AL with name Rekology
L8 at the moment but trying to level it further!

As a new player i have many questions to ask from you all!
IF you all won't mind i'll start the list.
1- any recommended basic build and attributes distribution for mage?
2- i have 2 Cracked Natural Jewel and 3 Cracked Water Jewel. I should liquidate them or keep them?
3. The last one and most important(for me) one. In this game, non-plat buyers can survive?? No matter in pve pvp or ctf but can they survive in any of the three types of arena??

Thank you for reading and if you can let me add you i'll be very thankful because as going ahead i would have more questions

Thank you all who answered

Gladius
07-10-2015, 12:01 PM
Hello friend and welcome to Arlor, I don't know what realm is this altor.

Now as I address your questions, keep in mind that I might not have the correct answer and others can answer better.

1. to my knowledge its the rogue class, but you paly that which is fun to you
2. this I'm no expert at ,so I'll let others address this
3.Well, its a legendary so you will get considerable money for it.
4. keep the cracked jewels and craft them to make damaged jewels which yu can sell at the auction
5.I think there's a guide in the forums for that. but one I remember is amazon
6.First I'd like to point out a mistake, in this game ctf and pvp are essentially the same as you have to play against actual players against both.They can survive through hard work through farming and merching to gain more money and better gear. Basically it's abt effort

Goodluck out there in the Vast frontier of Arlor!!!

Ignitedmage
07-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Hello friend and welcome to Arlor, I don't know what realm is this altor.

Now as I address your questions, keep in mind that I might not have the correct answer and others can answer better.

1. to my knowledge its the rogue class, but you paly that which is fun to you
2. this I'm no expert at ,so I'll let others address this
3.Well, its a legendary so you will get considerable money for it.
4. keep the cracked jewels and craft them to make damaged jewels which yu can sell at the auction
5.I think there's a guide in the forums for that. but one I remember is amazon
6.First I'd like to point out a mistake, in this game ctf and pvp are essentially the same as you have to play against actual players against both.They can survive through hard work through farming and merching to gain more money and better gear. Basically it's abt effort

Goodluck out there in the Vast frontier of Arlor!!!

Thanks for the answers

Frawm
08-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Hi and welcome to this forum! :)

Mylast
08-13-2015, 10:56 AM
I played PL long time ago then switched here.. Add me as a friend if u wanna know difference between AL and PL. Its pretty easy but it takes time :)

Poslano sa mog GT-I9505 koristeći Tapatalk

afiqwalawei
08-21-2015, 09:43 AM
Goodluckk...welcome to AL

KingPickles
08-23-2015, 05:46 PM
Hey there ! And welcome /-_-)/!

Graovans
08-24-2015, 05:31 PM
Welcome! Well, as non plat user I think it is still possible to enjoy the game, since you can always farm for gold. Feel free to pm me if you need help leveling up or anything else. I always love helping new players :) my ign is Melificentt