PDA

View Full Version : slighted by bow....

kiwotsukete
07-10-2015, 01:58 PM
hello, I am making this thread for the mages and warriors that have been slighted by the recent mythic/pink bow issue. first, the lvl 46 bow was OP, then sts nerfed its damage (let the proc stay which no other pink wep got), now they took proc and gave damage back.... where is the love for mages and warriors? lvl 46 boulder 2 glacial gem (+4int each) is no where near a frost gun or elon gun. the warrior weps are honestly a joke compared to the 41 mythics. why has their been such an imbalance to classes? why did sts give rogues such a bow and leave us mages and warriors flopping around? the closest mythic that a 46 gun could relate to, is a lost souls. which the ls has +180 dps over the gun. this honestly is a concern for me. while the gap has been narrowed in terms of damage for rogues (poor to rich) there is still a serious gap for mages and warriors, which will only be extended if new mythics are released during ursoth event. this is just my opinion, I honestly feel slighted as a mage by whomever decided the stat levels for the classes. please let me know what you guys think, does anyone elsefeel slighted? or are you content with such a gap conpated to rogues.

eugene9707
07-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Well.... if it makes you feel better, Mages gets the best quest legendary damage wise :P
And yes, im a mage too

New Items and Gear

Quest Rewards

Need new gear? The newest set of Legendary gear, the Orcslaying Set can be gained through a series of quests found in Garetta Village. Complete the quests to receive a full set of gear: Armor, Helm, Amulet and Ring. Here's a look at the stats:

coldheart
07-10-2015, 03:32 PM
Well.... if it makes you feel better, Mages gets the best quest legendary damage wise :P
And yes, im a mage too

Dem..now that's op.

Caabatric
07-10-2015, 05:51 PM
I wont lie I feel cheated....
I dont think the rogue weapons should have been nerfed(and they deserved to be rebuffed) and it is too late for the mage weapons to be buffed but even still, basically any rogue who farms 10 locks all of a sudden is almost as strong as a mythic weapon rogue...
Even had the mage weapons stayed near the mythic wepons damage wise, the procs clearly would make the mythic better, but with the bow weapons, the proc isnt so strong so that can be overlooked hence, many rogues sold their mythic weapons for value and transferred to the legendrary, only a small de-upgrade and slightly weaker skills...

I won't ask for nerf for them or buff for us for obvious reasons but hopefully for future reference....

Ravager
07-10-2015, 09:49 PM
So true. I was surprised when I saw it too. 46 Legendary bow is very close to, if not better than the 41 mythic bows. The 46 gun is nowhere near the damage of a 41 mythic gun.

SkyWow
07-10-2015, 11:27 PM
Lol why act like rouge isn't op enough... its bad enough tanks jugg can't even last with rouges anymore. Tank is getting weak and weak every time