PDA

View Full Version : Offers platinum

neilshenlee
07-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Hi guys, in trialpay there are offers thats written, play this gameblabla and when u win by reaching blabla u will got the platinum, but i rly got nothing :(.. im new player.. ign : itsmehoven

Sent from my SM-T116NU using Tapatalk

fruitbattwo
07-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Offers only work when you do them on ios or PC. Android no longer works, or rarely does.

Ignitedmage
07-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Hi guys, in trialpay there are offers thats written, play this gameblabla and when u win by reaching blabla u will got the platinum, but i rly got nothing :(.. im new player.. ign : itsmehoven

Sent from my SM-T116NU using Tapatalk

complain sts. simple. That's one of the reason support made

Mothwing
07-10-2015, 03:37 PM
complain sts. simple. That's one of the reason support made

Uh, no...that won't do anything. STS does not control TrialPay, TrialPay controls TrialPay; therefore you need to email the TrialPay support or play the game longer than you did and hope for a reward. It's very glitchy and hardly works anymore, so I usually try to not waste my time writing a bunch of support emails. Instead I keep doing offers until I find one that works, it's really the only way to do it efficiently anymore.

Cavoc
07-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Offers only work when you do them on ios or PC. Android no longer works, or rarely does.

Since when does pc have free offers. Free offers have hardly ever worked no matter what device you're on. Nothing new.