PDA

View Full Version : Sns idea!

RedeZy
07-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to bring up a topic that has been going around for a while and that is Sns making a return this year. I doubt it's going to happen this year but recently the economy has been balanced and like shinytoy suggested the only thing people think that is imbalanced is sns. Now a lot of people want this pet to return in a different manner since not everyone has the time and effort to achieve this pet off the leaderboard but mostly likely its not returning..

Someone suggested that Sns should be available via locked crates during the EVENT ONLY but some might be wondering everyone will go all out and blow money to pop this pet from locks my idea is if this pet is available is going to be pulled from crates it should be those massive crates.. Making it slightly difficult. Massive crates will rise as well because of the change in loot if sns drops from it.. I was also thinking that the chance for sns to drop from massive crates should be insanely low.. 0.1 maybe? Maybe even lower making it harder to loot than all arcane's I think this would be a great idea and keep most people happy even though it's earned by plat like usual but hey.. Even though this is a elite pet it should be as difficult to loot as getting on the leaderboard like last year..

This is just a idea.. Some people will agree some people won't but I'm fine with that.. im not in desperate need of a Sns like some others this is just a simple idea.

Zeus
07-10-2015, 10:59 PM
Popping crates isn't elite.

I do not understand why the complaints about effort required to obtain SNS. Every owner of SNS has had to go through some form of extreme effort. What makes people so special to think they deserve an easier way to earn it? It's a gift enough if STG will even allow the pet to return which they have said NO to on multiple occasions.

Just release a more powerful pet and let SNS owners enjoy their pets rather than ruin the effort they've put in to obtain one. Both parties are happy, no? Either that, or give equal effort required if SnS is required to be re-released.

As a pet collector myself, I think either of those solutions are more than fair.

will0
07-10-2015, 11:08 PM
agree ... SNS is past pet, go get yourself a neckro stop asking for an old pet

SkyWow
07-10-2015, 11:13 PM
This is way the economy is so low you guys always wanna bring back these stuff... Give this game a couple and everything will be 100gold honestly... Always bringing back or easy arcane loots easy farms not our fault but sts make everything to easy

RedeZy
07-10-2015, 11:17 PM
I have Nekro already.. And I don't need Sns this thread was a idea..

Ninjasmurf
07-10-2015, 11:19 PM
It's one thing for a pet to cost 200mil but to be completely removed from the game isn't fair at all. Why should rich people from last year get to control pvp/timed runs for another year?

Nekro is also good yes but we all know SnS is more op especially when it comes to pvp with the dmg. I agree with Zeus that another better arcane pet should be released. But SnS still needs to come back, if not remove it from the stable. What's the point of having to look at a pet that you'll never be able to get?

SkyWow
07-10-2015, 11:22 PM
Let's just release sns every year so you can buy it 100gold like all the other pets... Think about it look at arcane ring

Oursizes
07-10-2015, 11:26 PM
It's one thing for a pet to cost 200mil but to be completely removed from the game isn't fair at all. Why should rich people from last year get to control pvp/timed runs for another year?

Nekro is also good yes but we all know SnS is more op especially when it comes to pvp with the dmg. I agree with Zeus that another better arcane pet should be released. But SnS still needs to come back, if not remove it from the stable. What's the point of having to look at a pet that you'll never be able to get?

So that current sns users dont have competition from actual players, of course. Why do you think there were threads about people being able to afford nekro and nerfing legendary bows etc. Most plat buyers dont want competition from someone who doesn't buy plats. As for Zeus, blowing a ton of money or standing in town merching isnt really elite either. Elite is running lb WITHOUT sharing accounts(note I said WITHOUT), or farming through sheer hard work for it. Truth is these guys dont want anyone to beat their times on lb runs lol.

farizace99
07-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Let's just release sns every year so you can buy it 100gold like all the other pets... Think about it look at arcane ring
U crazy? Im a pvp player and when i see pvp flooding with sns it looks kinda stupid cause all players will die fast -.-
Even the players in pvp using nekro is hard enough to kill.Now ur asking it to be released every year?

Kingofninjas
07-10-2015, 11:53 PM
So that current sns users dont have competition from actual players, of course. Why do you think there were threads about people being able to afford nekro and nerfing legendary bows etc. Most plat buyers dont want competition from someone who doesn't buy plats. As for Zeus, blowing a ton of money or standing in town merching isnt really elite either. Elite is running lb WITHOUT sharing accounts(note I said WITHOUT), or farming through sheer hard work for it. Truth is these guys dont want anyone to beat their times on lb runs lol.

And why is merching not considered an "elite" way of earning gold?

Spellcheck
07-11-2015, 12:00 AM
SnS should be given when you first reach bronze tier

Ninjasmurf
07-11-2015, 12:12 AM
You guys don't realize that SnS won't be the best pet forever. There was a time when samael was the most op pet and is he still?
It's about the fact that every pet should at least be available for everyone to get at least once a season. If you own an SnS already of course you won't want it to be released again but too bad. a few people out of millions being able to use the best pet in the game is not exclusive it's just unfair there's nothing anyone can say to change that.

Edward Coug
07-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Don't rerelease sns. Make a leaderboard timed run category that requires no deaths so pet aas can't be exploited.

Onite
07-11-2015, 01:17 AM
I don't know if it's good or bad to bring sns back, but I do know IF it does come back and it's achievable in the same manner (leaderboards). There will be those who plat farm and account sharers. So either don't bring back sns or make it achievable in a different way.

I don't know what other way this is just what I think

Overweightank
07-11-2015, 01:23 AM

Where is the darn mute button? :o

RedeZy
07-11-2015, 02:26 AM
Extreme effort? You mean no effort not everyone put in extreme effort... I know people who plat farmed and account shared now you call that extreme effort? When 2-3 people are switching taking runs to get on the leaderboard to get this pet? I'm just pointing out this pet should return because we all know not everyone did this event legit.. And people who actually put in effort didn't make it because of account sharers now that's completely ridiculous. Sns should return in another manner to prevent account sharers again and plat farmers and someone did mention the plat farmers are handled.. They might be handled but during ursoth people basically cheated to get on the leaderboard...

nelson131
07-11-2015, 03:31 AM
why not just make a better pet from crates...sns have been too good for too long....similar to mythic bows situation.

justhell
07-11-2015, 04:01 AM
At least if STS already decide that SnS will not gonna coming back,they need to think how to prevent SnS user from exploited LB time run with SnS AA.

As long as that banished pool is stack,then no matter how good is new pets gonna come there will be really2 hard to beat them who using SnS in LB time run. "Well just put them in the corner and spam SnS AA" this is how LB time run bcame atm.

I playing AL since kraken expansion and always have great respec for players who in LB for time run,show how they dedicated and love to this game,but since SnS released and knowing how user exploiting SnS AA to be on LB what a shame if i can compare them with they who in LB bfore SnS released.... js [emoji10]

Ravager
07-11-2015, 06:42 AM
To me, I really don't care. There's nothing wrong with SNS being rereleased. People will just get it but then go back to Nekro like all the other SNS users. Its a situational pet. In most cases, Nekro is preferred because it is a lot more versatile.

Rogues hit so hard that they don't even need the SNS for the elixir timed runs.

Titanfall
07-11-2015, 06:46 AM
Specifically what effort did you put in?
Was thinking that too, blowing 100mil on a pet isnt effort its just having a big wallet, oh and Im no genius but ACCOUNT SHARING is a SHARED effort, not just one mans time and effort.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

e'dria♡
07-11-2015, 07:38 AM
I dont see any problem of releasing sns to game, again. Will it ruin the economy? No. Sns users paid a fortune for that pet and they enjoyed it for over a year, same thing as arcane ring! Dont you guys remember sns was traded for an arcane ring when it was released? Lol!

My suggestion is, they SHOULD release that pet BUT a player needs to run same or close to same amount as what the LB winners had before! Lowest score in tank is 100k i think, idk how many runs it was but sns should be runned the same amount as that to be fair.

e'dria♡
07-11-2015, 07:44 AM
I should say no to crates for sns as well. Why? It is because sns was obtained through pure hardwork. Releasing it back as "luck base" is a bs, IMO.

Arrowz
07-11-2015, 08:30 AM
Specifically what effort did you put in?
REKT

I should say no to crates for sns as well. Why? It is because sns was obtained through pure hardwork. Releasing it back as "luck base" is a bs, IMO.

Spending lots of gold = pure hardwork. Ok buddy

RedeZy
07-11-2015, 09:26 AM
Lots of gold is hard work....? Most people just merch and pop locks and become rich that way? Is that hard work? No merching requires only a little skill and not to much effort I know that's how most people made their money to buy sns...

Stop with the repeating because not every sns owner put "hardwork" to buy or run the lb for sns.. I could stay in 1 position and pop locks and become rich to buy sns is that hard work? It just annoys me how this pet is earned through the lb when plat farmers were around and account sharers people cheated to basically get sns. Now I'm not saying everyone cheated I know people who actually put in effort to get this pet by grinding the Lb without sharing of account or plat farming.

vawaid
07-11-2015, 09:42 AM
I don't care, we got nilbog

btw, sharing account was really happening in first gauntlet. Someone in fb group said he shared 1 account to 4 different users.

Onite
07-11-2015, 09:43 AM
What if sns was craftable, this is what I think.

There would be 3 ingredients
Arcane ingredient: Sacred Egg Shell
Mythic ingredient: Hallowed ingot
Mythic ingredient: Twisted essence

Saying the event is 3 weeks. There would be 2 currencies during the event, EVENT TOKENS AND TROLL JEWELS.
Event tokens would be earned every run you complete, while troll jewels are similar to dragkin teeth, troll jewels will drop from Ursoth only. Trolls jewels would be 1/3 chance to drop or around 20% chance.

The arcane ingredient would be earned by 2200 event tokens, while the Hallowed Ingot would be earned by 100 troll jewels.
The Twisted Essensce is earned by a drop from any boss in the event although it is mythic some people may disagree it's luck based therefore, there will be a npc rewarding you with this ingredient if you've done 400 runs.

If you loot a Twisted essence before 400 runs well you can get another if you complete the quest.

All 3 ingredients together will be used to craft Shady and Surge ( 5 days ).
This definitely makes Shady and Surge hard to get and only hard workers who put effort would be able to craft the egg.

In my opinion this is a win win for f2p and p2p, you may ask why?

Well.....
You also may ask after the event what if we have spare ingredients what are they used for?

Well, the arcane ingredient Sacred Egg Shell is a ingredient used to craft all future event arcane pets. So if another event pet gets released arcane of course you would use this ingredient to craft it.

With the mythics, the hallowed ingot if still in your inventory at the end of the event or during the event you can trade it in for a Dragonite Bar from a npc. This is good because it gives everyone a chance to make money. people who don't buy energy will still be able to achieve this Ingot with hardwork.

This is good because anyone can make money off this and the ingredients don't go to waste, especially if you couldn't craft sns.

With the Twisted essence, if you got one but didn't end up craft SnS you can also trade that in for different items such as

Mythic belts, vials and the new event crates.

This is a good chance for everyone to make money, because it's possible for everyone. Those who want to make SnS would have to work hard for it making it a hard pet to achieve 3 ingredients have to be farmed. Many Sns can be made during the event .

With the ingredients,
The Arcane ingredient ( Sacred Egg Shell ) will not be tradable due to people buying many of them and crafting tons of arcane pets in the next arcane pet event.

The mythic ingredient Hallowed ingot will not be tradable, because there is no reason to since you can turn it into a dragonite bar and sell that.

Although the twisted essence is traceable and can be bought off others with gold. This is trade able because it's the easiest ingredient to get out of the other two making it sell able, keep in mind you can trade it in for different kind of items.

Everyone keep in mind this is a opinion and a idea, this is what I think.

If you have read all of that thanks so much I really do appreciate it tell me what you think

Onite

twoxc
07-11-2015, 10:35 AM
I got my sns for 184m xD lol. Credit goes to FALMEAR my good friend that quit and dumped all his asset which was around 160-170m. I saw an opportunity and I grabbed it hehe. Re-release it or not makes no different to me honestly. Like Raverager said NEKRO is preferred. If only I could be more detail on how pets/maps work lol. Hint Hint 'WHIM IS LEGIT'. Also about being afraid that everyone else will be equal and taking Record Run/Time. So not true =D. My team, we put in time and effort into Rec in each and every map even if it isn't claimed cause we always trying and pushing ourselves to the limit to improve. Its what we love to do. It's what drive us to keep on playing.

Zeus
07-11-2015, 10:39 AM
I got my sns for 184m xD lol. Credit goes to FALMEAR my good friend that quit and dumped all his asset which was around 160-170m. I saw an opportunity and I grabbed it hehe. Re-release it or not makes no different to me honestly. Like Raverager said NEKRO is preferred. If only I could be more detail on how pets/maps work lol. Hint Hint 'WHIM IS LEGIT'. Also about being afraid that everyone else will be equal and taking Record Run/Time. So not true =D. My team, we put in time and effort into Rec in each and every map even if it isn't claimed cause we always trying and pushing ourselves to the limit to improve. Its what we love to do. It's what drive us to keep on playing.

This too, Timed Runs is far more put on skill and effort which is why teams of 3 SNS can be beaten by a party of DM's top timed runners.

I am not saying no to re-release the pet, even though developers have on numerous occasions. What I am questioning is why anyone thinks they deserve to have an elite pet with less than elite effort. If you want the pet, you better be willing to put in the effort. If you're not willing to, another person will be happily be willing to take your spot in the run for SNS competition. Nekro is a perfectly suitable alternative to those that want a SNS but are not willing to put in the effort required to obtain the pet.

Titanium
07-11-2015, 12:56 PM
Sns was one year investement.

This happens with every item in the game. The price will decrease with time.

One year ago Arcane ring costed 100m. Now arcane ring costs 6m.

I don't know if SNS will come back as NS did but i hope so. I don't want any more hardcore lb running because we know very well how that works out. I admire people who did it in the past and they have my respect . I don't want any more exclusive items, i would keep my opinion even if I would had a SNS or something else. Everyone should have everything if they work hard for it... but not do destroy your healthyness doing it... Running 24/7.

Ninjasmurf
07-11-2015, 01:03 PM
So you didn't put in any effort to win a sns. I just wanted to verify because you act like you're very entitled to that pet and you constantly make arguments why it's exclusive for the top ursoth players. If it's so exclusive, how did you end up with one?

I don't even know why you would bring up if I could earn 100m without plat farming. Let's not go there Zeus.

Moving on. Devs/mods please consider that even 1 year later, the community is still eager to obtain this pet. We all put in the same daily effort as others and we're loyal players of this game who merely want an opportunity to have the best items. If we weren't competitive people, we wouldn't be playing arcane legends. 3 sns owners have commented on this thread, and all 3 of them have said they're fine with this pet being released again. Including Zeus in another thread from a few days ago. We need to move on from this topic so please release it so that it's available for anyone who wants it. These items are here for enjoyment. Sns is not a vanity like other prizes. It effects the way the game is played. If this season is truly about balance and closing the gap between players, then the return of sns should be a top priority.

Exactly. Making sns a vanity pet is just bs. Unlike vanity armors and helms this pet actually has a huge impact on how the game is played in endgame.

In the description it says"only available as a leaderboard reward for the top players in ursoth assault" so after a year of waiting your telling me sts lied to all of us and won't release it again? If so I'll really disappointed in the devs this time. All pets should be available to EVERYONE just at different levels of difficulty and price.

Anyona
07-11-2015, 01:13 PM
I really want SnS to be re-released as I'd like one. I also want to try timed running this season as I've been in elites most of my AL life time. I also know a lot of other players who are PvErs would like to be able to obtain this pet and also participate in timed runs.

Regardless of wether this pet is awarded for tokens or for the Ursoth lb runners I don't care. I'll willingly run lb and not sleep for this pet as it is so exclusive. Depending on the new market price of SnS I may even purchase one instead.

I just think STS should give us another chance at getting this pet. It's op in both pvp and pve. The latest arcane pet Toor doesn't even compete with it. Also having an SnS would provide versatility as I have Nekro. When a Nekro is needed I can use it, if not I can switch to SnS.

I plead you STS to give us another chance at getting SnS.

Thanks in advance!
-Anyona

Zeus
07-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Sns was one year investement.

This happens with every item in the game. The price will decrease with time.

One year ago Arcane ring costed 100m. Now arcane ring costs 6m.

I don't know if SNS will come back as NS did but i hope so. I don't want any more hardcore lb running because we know very well how that works out. I admire people who did it in the past and they have my respect . I don't want any more exclusive items, i would keep my opinion even if I would had a SNS or something else. Everyone should have everything if they work hard for it... but not do destroy your healthyness doing it... Running 24/7.

Prices decrease due to the quantity of an item. Rings do not disappear and the supply eventually become greater than the demand. This is not the case with pets like SnS & Whim Brothers who both command a high price when compared to other arcane pets.

If one does not want to earn the pet, than said player can purchase it from someone who DID earn it. Coming up with the gold to purchase it is entirely your prerogative.

Dalmony
07-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Its also kind of sad / annoying that only this handful of people will EVER be able to complete their stable.... Even if it was a yearly lb pet (which I in no way endorse) this would be better than having it just totally unobtainable for the entire rest of the game forever and ever.

Zeus
07-11-2015, 02:04 PM
I didn't run leaderboard for ursoth but I was placed top 31-32(don't remember number)for my class. Wasn't even going for top 25(was it top 25 or 20 for sns?) just started farming ursoth for lil bears and chests and a couple of days into event I was informed by friends I was on leaderboard like whaaaa?

I would have probably gone for SnS if I could have but a one week break between the event left me a long shot away from top 30 on mages leaderboad. Would love the chance to compete for SnS and ANOTHER banner tho, if some nub friend doesn't decide to drop by mid event I think I'll probably work my smurfy butt off for it.

So yes, speaking as a leaderboarder who couldn't get SnS but was mighty darn close to it; I would love to see Sns make a comeback would be even better if it was for top 50 this time, really increases the competition.

P.S.: can we also have a better looking leafy banner? I know its going to be hard to top off last years banner but one can always hope... right?

Top 10 of each class won SNS. Personally, I don't care if they make it top 25 as leaderboards are still competitive wether it's top 10 or top 25, but if one wants a pet that was, as Remiem said: "an elite pet only for those willing to put in the effort" then it needs to be a LB reward.

Here are all the threads made accusing innocent players, or attempting to nerf a pet. Now, since people do not want to put in the effort required to earn SNS, they have resorted to attempting to lower the effort required to obtain SNS and once again, throwing rumors and false accusations in an attempt to prove their point.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218422-Sts-Please-explain-about-eggs&highlight=shady+surge (JustG edited thread once names got mentioned. Incorrectly accused)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?227855-BUG-Activating-5-SNS-Arcane-Abilities-Simultaneously&highlight=shady+surge (Attempt to classify SnS's AA as a bug)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175854-SNS-pools-now-instant-death&highlight=shady+surge (Overexaggeration of SNS's AA)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218765-Follow-Up-on-the-SnS-Transfer&highlight=shady+surge+transfer (Follow-up on thread that was deleted which practically attacked Love)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?222634-Exactly-how-many-SNS-got-transfered (Incorrectly accusing yet another player)

Ninjasmurf
07-11-2015, 02:23 PM
I'd like to see a dev comment and give one good reason why SnS can't come back.

kiwotsukete
07-11-2015, 02:25 PM
personally, I hate zeus since I think he is cocky at times, but with this, I have to agree. I have ran with a sns pt before. it was like cutting butter with a hot knife. I would say top 20-25 per class on lb is very reasonable. I would hate to see snsgo into locks, make it lb.

Zeus
07-11-2015, 02:26 PM
I'd like to see a dev comment and give one good reason why SnS can't come back.

As requested, Ninja.

Ninjasmurf
07-11-2015, 02:36 PM

As requested, Ninja.

Can't see it

e'dria♡
07-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Spending lots of gold = pure hardwork. Ok buddy

Lmfao, plz explain further....
not all can simply toss $200 worth of plat in this game and pop locks. Not all can afford to buy crates that would cost 200k each. Having alot of gold might be a hardwork from the richies, but thats not what we are talking here, it SHOULD be the hardwork of everyone (rich and poor) popping locks is not a good option for it, farming or grinding to get the pet is. Ok buddy?

Zeus
07-11-2015, 02:45 PM
Can't see it

See this thread, the picture is in the original post.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218501-Why-won-t-sns-be-returning-this-season&highlight=returning

not all can simply toss $200 worth of plat in this game and pop locks. Not all can afford to buy crates that would cost 200k each. Having alot of gold might be a hardwork from the richies, but thats not what we are talking here, it SHOULD be the hardwork of the rest of the players. Ok buddy?

If people can show me where this gold rains from the sky, I would really like to shower in it as well. :rolleyes:

e'dria♡
07-11-2015, 02:57 PM
If people can show me where this gold rains from the sky, I would really like to shower in it as well. :rolleyes:

Its close from where you live ;3

Candylicks
07-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Yeah they should bring back sns in locked, it's about freaking time. They brought back nightshade. The sns owners have had their glory days in ctf and timed runs, now it's time for everyone else to have one too. Shame their new pet rock was a bust that could have alleviated the issue by making a new better pet but oh no. Toor is dud, so here we go again bring back sns.

Edward Coug
07-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Top 10 of each class won SNS. Personally, I don't care if they make it top 25 as leaderboards are still competitive wether it's top 10 or top 25, but if one wants a pet that was, as Remiem said: "an elite pet only for those willing to put in the effort" then it needs to be a LB reward.

Here are all the threads made accusing innocent players, or attempting to nerf a pet. Now, since people do not want to put in the effort required to earn SNS, they have resorted to attempting to lower the effort required to obtain SNS and once again, throwing rumors and false accusations in an attempt to prove their point.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218422-Sts-Please-explain-about-eggs&highlight=shady+surge (JustG edited thread once names got mentioned. Incorrectly accused)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?227855-BUG-Activating-5-SNS-Arcane-Abilities-Simultaneously&highlight=shady+surge (Attempt to classify SnS's AA as a bug)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175854-SNS-pools-now-instant-death&highlight=shady+surge (Overexaggeration of SNS's AA)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218765-Follow-Up-on-the-SnS-Transfer&highlight=shady+surge+transfer (Follow-up on thread that was deleted which practically attacked Love)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?222634-Exactly-how-many-SNS-got-transfered (Incorrectly accusing yet another player)

The problem you haven't addressed is how the pet gets exploited for leaderboard runs. If STS made it so the cooldown for AAs didn't fully recharge after death, there would be far less of an outcry. Instead, we have the leaderboards dominated by players who die and spam the SnS AA as much as possible. Do you not think that this is an exploit? I'm not blaming anyone for doing it. But it's an exploit, nonetheless. And it should be fixed.

Dying repeatedly shouldn't be rewarded, but right now that's how you get the fastest time. I would think you could agree with that, but I'm not sure.

If I'm wrong and this isn't how the ridiculous times are put up, please set me straight.

Zeus
07-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Yeah they should bring back sns in locked, it's about freaking time. They brought back nightshade. The sns owners have had their glory days in ctf and timed runs, now it's time for everyone else to have one too. Shame their new pet rock was a bust that could have alleviated the issue by making a new better pet but oh no. Toor is dud, so here we go again bring back sns.

Make toor better than SNS for all I care, but people need to understand that SNS is a LB only pet. STG can give Toor banish and more damage than what SNS pools do. I won't mind - they're not upsetting what caused players to put all their savings into SnS (an exclusive, LB only pet).

The problem you haven't addressed is how the pet gets exploited for leaderboard runs. If STS made it so the cooldown for AAs didn't fully recharge after death, there would be far less of an outcry. Instead, we have the leaderboards dominated by players who die and spam the SnS AA as much as possible. Do you not think that this is an exploit? I'm not blaming anyone for doing it. But it's an exploit, nonetheless. And it should be fixed.

Dying repeatedly shouldn't be rewarded, but right now that's how you get the fastest time. I would think you could agree with that, but I'm not sure.

If I'm wrong and this isn't how the ridiculous times are put up, please set me straight.

Yes, I agree that pet spamming AA should be fixed. This way, when players actually run timed runs, they can see that it is not SNS spam that makes insane times. I can't discuss strategies, but all I can say is DM is simply insane in timed runs & it's not due to the pets (they were able to beat our 3 SNS parties).

Candylicks
07-11-2015, 03:09 PM
Make toor better than SNS for all I care, but people need to understand that SNS is a LB only pet. STG can give Toor banish and more damage than what SNS pools do. I won't mind - they're not upsetting what caused players to put all their savings into SnS (an exclusive, LB only pet).

@Edward Coug
Yes, I agree that pet spamming AA should be fixed. This way, when players actually run timed runs, they can see that it is not SNS spam that makes insane times.
So was nightshade but they brought it back, right?

justhell
07-11-2015, 03:10 PM
STS was once break they own rules/words when allowed someone to transfer his SnS (even they said it was accident),well... Who knows SnS will coming back (even by accident). Who knows.....

Zeus
07-11-2015, 03:11 PM
So was nightshade but they brought it back, right?
I never agreed with that decision as you can ask Ardbeg. I was actually a bit peeved that they made it so common, but I guess the rationale was that it was a legendary pet & that Goblin event was just an event to test the energy system.

Arrowz
07-11-2015, 03:12 PM
not all can simply toss $200 worth of plat in this game and pop locks. Not all can afford to buy crates that would cost 200k each. Having alot of gold might be a hardwork from the richies, but thats not what we are talking here, it SHOULD be the hardwork of everyone (rich and poor) popping locks is not a good option for it, farming or grinding to get the pet is. Ok buddy?

Sigh learn to recognize sarcasm please. ok buddy?

Candylicks
07-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Fact is the pet has been a sore point in the game. It continues to dominate in ctf and timed runs, it's not fair that only a handful of people have access to this. So again, pop those sns in locked for us. Zeus why u so stingy? Does it matter that much?

Zeus
07-11-2015, 03:18 PM
Fact is the pet has been a sore point in the game. It continues to dominate in ctf and timed runs, it's not fair that only a handful of people have access to this. So again, pop those sns in locked for us. Zeus why u so stingy? Does it matter that much?

It does matter. How am I stingy when I am saying that players should be able to earn it but have it require equal effort? IMO, the players that are being selfish are those that want to put in less effort, but get the same reward. Not only are these players asking for a pet to be re-released which was never intended to get re-released, but they're also asking for the pet to be easier to obtain. The pet was never designed to be common like all the other arcane pets.

e'dria♡
07-11-2015, 03:22 PM
Putting it on crates is not a good idea IMO, candy. We can just farm it like how LB players earned it past year. Ik you are a hardcore farmer, that should not be a problem to you. If they will allow it to be farmed- hardcore they will surely give enough time to obtain it. Besides, it wont be an lb competition, i am thinking of something like how they gave away NS but have to grind more than it, way way way more than it.

Zeus
07-11-2015, 03:23 PM
Putting it on crates is not a good idea IMO, candy. We can just farm it like how LB players earned it past year. Ik you are a hardcore farmer, that should not be a problem to you. If they will allow it to be farmed- hardcore they will surely give enough time to obtain it. Besides, it wont be an lb competition, i am thinking of something like how they gave away NS but have to grind more than it, way way way more than it.

As you've stated before, the minimum points required to get SnS was roughly 100K so perhaps 100k tokens (in the same token to point ratio. Meaning, if a boss gave 30 points last year, he should give 30 tokens this year) to obtain it? It's still the same effort. I'm not opposed to that.

Arrowz
07-11-2015, 03:24 PM
It does matter. How am I stingy when I am saying that players should be able to earn it but have it require equal effort? IMO, the players that are being selfish are those that want to put in less effort, but get the same reward. Not only are these players asking for a pet to be re-released which was never intended to get re-released, but they're also asking for the pet to be easier to obtain. The pet was never designed to be common like all the other arcane pets.

people put in limited effort to get nightshade which was an even more limited pet than sns. I dont see you avidly commenting against that. The rich always wanting to keep something exclusive for themselves..sigh

Zeus
07-11-2015, 03:26 PM
people put in limited effort to get nightshade which was an even more limited pet than sns. I dont see you avidly commenting against that. The rich always wanting to keep something exclusive for themselves..sigh

I have, actually. If you need a reference, I was prepared to pay 40M for an egg since I regretted selling mine last year. Ardbeg & Gothical can both confirm how disappointed I was that NS was released in such a common manner.

e'dria♡
07-11-2015, 03:27 PM
As you've stated before, the minimum points required to get SnS was roughly 100K so perhaps 100k tokens (in the same token to point ratio. Meaning, if a boss gave 30 points last year, he should give 30 tokens this year) to obtain it? It's still the same effort. I'm not opposed to that.

Yes, i would be glad to have something like that, just as long as STS will give enough time for us to farm it

Edward Coug
07-11-2015, 03:27 PM

Yes, I agree that pet spamming AA should be fixed. This way, when players actually run timed runs, they can see that it is not SNS spam that makes insane times. I can't discuss strategies, but all I can say is DM is simply insane in timed runs & it's not due to the pets (they were able to beat our 3 SNS parties).

So they didn't use any SNS pets? You aren't clear on this point. Are they spamming AAs or not?

Zeus
07-11-2015, 03:30 PM
That is not true. Zeus is sitting here arguing that hard work should go into this pet and that it shouldn't be easy to obtain. What he's not telling all of you is that his gold is plat farmed. I just can't believe the audacity.

My gold is not plat farmed, are you kidding? There's a clear trail of exactly how much I have made and from which items on forums.

You need a reference?

- I have made 75-100M from inflating L36 RazorBacks. Take a look at all the threads I have created.
- I have made 50M+ from skyrocketing arlors. Again, refer to threads when I bought 10+ green arlor sets for 2m a set and sold them at 4-5M a set.
- I have made over 175M from flipping shards. My first shard was bought from Pentavia for 53.5M and sold as a Grand Tarlok Wind Ring for 115M.
- I have made 60M+ from Nekro.
- I have made 150-175M from popping crates. (Looted a shard and multitudes of mythic weapons)
- I have been given 500M from 2 different players. (430M from xGra, 70M from Demonassa)

Most of the gold I was given was given back to the community by purchasing planar tomb chests for 1M a pop. Let us not forget how much gold I lost on purpose by purchasing those crates. There were others that did the same thing - will you accuse them of plat farming as well?

Once again, Shinytoy, you make accusations that are not warranted & false. I'll post platinum purchase history via iTunes later today to prove all of my platinum purchases.

kixkaxx
So they didn't use any SNS pets? You aren't clear on this point. Are they spamming AAs or not?

We do use sns at end game maps, however, at early maps (up to shyual) SNS is useless. Even Toor is better due to auto target, and nekro is much much better due to speed bonus.

e'dria♡
That is not true. Zeus is sitting here arguing that hard work should go into this pet and that it shouldn't be easy to obtain. What he's not telling all of you is that his gold is plat farmed. I just can't believe the audacity.

Wow , lol. That would be a great statement if you have proof but if you dont have, then its just a trash statement.

I know how zeus got his sns, i dont think your accusation is a healthy thing in this conversation.

Archerios
07-11-2015, 03:31 PM
I agree to bring this twin back.Enjoying them as the exclusive for a year is enough.Its time to give another chance for other to try to afford it.

Edward Coug
07-11-2015, 03:33 PM
We do use sns at end game maps, however, at early maps (up to shyual) SNS is useless. Even Toor is better due to auto target, and nekro is much much better due to speed bonus.

End game maps are what I am interested in. That's all I wanted to know. Thank you for answering honestly.

Edward Coug
07-11-2015, 03:43 PM
I've got screen shots of you saying so

Let's stay on topic. I don't want to see this thread closed. If you have proof, send it to the Devs.

Edward Coug
07-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Back on topic.

There is a real problem with the end-game leaderboard runs being dominated by players with SnS. I think this would be reduced a bit by simply closing the AA spamming exploit. Not a perfect fix, but it would close the gap considerably.

Al is the best
07-11-2015, 04:05 PM
0.1 is ten percent dude. That's better than arcanes are right now

Zeus
07-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Back on topic.

There is a real problem with the end-game leaderboard runs being dominated by players with SnS. I think this would be reduced a bit by simply closing the AA spamming exploit. Not a perfect fix, but it would close the gap considerably.

Agreed, that would be a nice solution.

Onite
07-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Did you guys even read my comment I made on page 2?

Read that and let me know what you think of the idea I put a good amount of time making that comment :)

kixkaxx
07-11-2015, 04:07 PM
Back on topic.

There is a real problem with the end-game leaderboard runs being dominated by players with SnS. I think this would be reduced a bit by simply closing the AA spamming exploit. Not a perfect fix, but it would close the gap quite a bit.

So you talking about enhanced run? In pure run cuz SNS pool CD is 30sec, so in all maps one can only use it for 3-4 times (1min boss fight where SNS is useless and nekro is needed, 1min running on the way where SNS is useless and speed pet is needed, 2min killing mobs).

In enhanced run when you die you don't respawn immediately, there is an animation that makes you unable to do anything for 5sec. There is no way SNS pool can do more damage than a player (especially with 30dmg elixir) in 5 sec. So death spamming is also useless.

Moreover, we use SNS because of the HP pool for most occasions, the OP healing (together with nekro shield) can make us substitute one tank by one rogue in pure run.

Al is the best
07-11-2015, 04:08 PM
And on the topic of Zeus plat farming, I don't know Zeus personally but I know a good player when I see one. He definitely doesn't plat farm. It's surprising how jealousy can take over someone. Anyways if Zeus wanted to plat farm he would've already. Why spend real money on a game when you can exploit it and glitch your way through? Nope Zeus is legit man case closed lol

Titanium
07-11-2015, 04:14 PM
Did you guys even read my comment I made on page 2?

Read that and let me know what you think of the idea I put a good amount of time making that comment :)

Don't worry , sometimes i'm talking with myself in guildchat. I know the feeling !

Titanium
07-11-2015, 04:17 PM
Prices decrease due to the quantity of an item. Rings do not disappear and the supply eventually become greater than the demand. This is not the case with pets like SnS & Whim Brothers who both command a high price when compared to other arcane pets.

If one does not want to earn the pet, than said player can purchase it from someone who DID earn it. Coming up with the gold to purchase it is entirely your prerogative.

You are right on the first paragraph but one year investement isn't enough? STS should let middle class/or people who don't have time to run 24/7 during ursoth to taste the "fruits".

kixkaxx
07-11-2015, 04:47 PM
I'm talking about pure runs. The cooldown is 30 seconds, except when you die. Then, the cooldown is however long it takes you to use an ankh. It sounds like in pure runs at end-game you are spamming the SnS AA. I don't fault you for it. I just think it is an exploit that needs to be closed.

This is a joke right? If you use ankh it will be enhanced run. There is no respawn in pure, unless you want to revive at start.

I am very disappointed, people comment on this thread saying SNS dominate time run do not even know what time run look like, or not even tried once.

twoxc
07-11-2015, 04:50 PM
I'm talking about pure runs. The cooldown is 30 seconds, except when you die. Then, the cooldown is however long it takes you to use an ankh. It sounds like in pure runs at end-game you are spamming the SnS AA. I don't fault you for it. I just think it is an exploit that needs to be closed.

I wanna correct you on one thing about PURE RUN. There's is NO REVIVING or using ANKH when it come to PURE RUN, meaning you are not allow to die period and also the correct cooldown if i'm not mistaken is like 40-45 second. So really there is no exploit of spamming sns AA in pure run end game.

What you referring to is ENHANCE. Which allow any player to constantly spam SNS if you constantly keep dying but don't forget SNS pool is very random. 1-2 pool stack does not out damage a single rogue combo.

Arpluvial
07-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Hey guys,

Let's make sure to keep our posts on topic and within the guidelines of the Forum Rules. :)

Zeus
07-11-2015, 04:54 PM
This is a joke right? If you use ankh it will be enhanced run. There is no respawn in pure, unless you want to revive at start.

I am very disappointed, people comment on this thread saying SNS dominate time run do not even know what time run look like, or not even tried once.

SNS is undoubtedly the largest scapegoat in AL. :)

Have an issue? Blame it on SNS!

Edward Coug
07-11-2015, 04:58 PM

I asked for clarification and you just now gave it to me. Thank you. I did not realize that using ankhs made a run enhanced. I thought elixirs were the only difference. I got on the leaderboard for Arena after leveling up to 46, which made it very easy. I swear I used at least one ankh but still got on the pure leaderboard, but I must be mistaken.

Zeus
07-11-2015, 05:03 PM
I asked for clarification and you just now gave it to me. Thank you. I did not realize that using ankhs made a run enhanced. I thought elixirs were the only difference. I got on the leaderboard for Arena after leveling up to 46, which made it very easy. I swear I used at least one ankh but still got on the pure leaderboard, but I must be mistaken.

That's a strange glitch, do you think you'd be able to reproduce it? If so, it's worth reporting.

twoxc
07-11-2015, 05:08 PM
It's actually not very easy to die in Elite end game being a rogue lol especially if you are using Elon bow. On top of that, you gotta know where to stop for the most effective and biggest pull other wise sns pool is useless. and sns is quite useless in arena xD.

Edward Coug
07-11-2015, 05:16 PM
It's actually not very easy to die in Elite end game being a rogue lol especially if you are using Elon bow. On top of that, you gotta know where to stop for the most effective and biggest pull other wise sns pool is useless. and sns is quite useless in arena xD.

It seems like it shouldn't be a big deal if SnS gets a wide release then if it's not that game-changing on leaderboard runs. If it's just the rarity, STG can release some ultra rare vanity pets that can be run for, and give them to the players who earned SnS before.

twoxc
07-11-2015, 05:22 PM
It seems like it shouldn't be a big deal if SnS gets a wide release then if it's not that game-changing on leaderboard runs. If it's just the rarity, STG can release some ultra rare vanity pets that can be run for, and give them to the players who earned SnS before.

Hell yea I was hoping that GOLD TOOR was gonna be it sigh.

kixkaxx
07-11-2015, 05:27 PM

Sns is an ultra rare vanity pet now. People paid 100m-200m or 4 weeks non-sleep to be a little bit special in game, what is wrong with that?

There are many things not coming back: all the old season vanity sets, dark sword, para gems...

Sts is doing it correctly, all old stuff not coming back will be replaced by better things eventually, however, the owns deserve to keep it to show a little bit special of their efforts.

Zeus
07-11-2015, 05:29 PM
Sns is an ultra rare vanity pet now. People paid 100m-200m or 4 weeks non-sleep to be a little bit special in game, what is wrong with that?

There are many things not coming back: all the old season vanity sets, dark sword, para gems...

Sts is doing it correctly, all old stuff not coming back will be replaced by better things eventually, however, the owns deserve to keep it to show a little bit special of their efforts.

Exactly, when SNS is replaced, we will look back at all of this and laugh & then complain about the next OP pet the hits the shelves.

Edward Coug
07-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Those owners have had the pet exclusively for a long time. It doesn't mean they always should be the only ones to ever have it.

I really doubt STG will do anything like that contest again because of the liability. It was really dangerous. You had insanely driven players not sleeping playing against account sharers. Not a good idea.

Wutzgood
07-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Just like nightshade was rereleased for tokens so should sns. A year of exclusivity was more than enough for the lb winners from last year.

twoxc
07-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Just like nightshade was rereleased for tokens so should sns. A year of exclusivity was more than enough for the lb winners from last year.

nightshade was more like a test subject prize on the first goblin event introducing ENERGY kit. just do more sns egg glitch in event lock please xD.

Oursizes
07-11-2015, 06:14 PM
nightshade was more like a test subject prize on the first goblin event introducing ENERGY kit. just do more sns egg glitch in event lock please xD.

If you look in a certain way, then sns was also a test subject prize for ursoth. After seeing that it made timed runs damn near impossible for those without sns, sts decided to not make an arcane egg lb prize, or anything op for that matter. According to your logic, sns should be rereleased to other players. Not every single player will get it now of course. Am I right, or am I right? And since you know all these "pro pulls" and "where to die" and such, having more players be able to use sns shouldnt be a problem for you.

Ebezaanec
07-11-2015, 06:25 PM
Make the minimum points for SnS like 50-75k or so. Whoever reaches that minimum will see SnS appear in stable. No tradable egg.

Still same effort and one has to do the work himself/herself.

represents
07-11-2015, 06:32 PM
Tbh i think they should at least attempt to bring SNS back for one more thing like i mean all the SNS eggs are open and people are willing to pay big money for this pet.

twoxc
07-11-2015, 06:38 PM
If you look in a certain way, then sns was also a test subject prize for ursoth. After seeing that it made timed runs damn near impossible for those without sns, sts decided to not make an arcane egg lb prize, or anything op for that matter. According to your logic, sns should be rereleased to other players. Not every single player will get it now of course. Am I right, or am I right? And since you know all these "pro pulls" and "where to die" and such, having more players be able to use sns shouldnt be a problem for you.

All the maps starting with Breckenridge-Ydra Forest-Dead City-Kraken Isles that's 14 maps plus Lost Cove and Palm Rock island. Including Crypts which are 7 more maps. so you have a total of 20+ maps that does not require SNS what so ever.

and I never said I have a problem with more players able to use sns, it doesn't really matter to me. The fact still remain. You can't blame sns on Time run across the whole leaderboard.

Oursizes
07-11-2015, 06:59 PM
All the maps starting with Breckenridge-Ydra Forest-Dead City-Kraken Isles that's 14 maps plus Lost Cove and Palm Rock island. Including Crypts which are 7 more maps. so you have a total of 20+ maps that does not require SNS what so ever.

and I never said I have a problem with more players able to use sns, it doesn't really matter to me. The fact still remain. You can't blame sns on Time run across the whole leaderboard.

I never said you have a problem with it, im just saying if more players gain access to sns you shouldnt have a problem with them (if sns is brought back) becoming some sort of competition on end game map timed runs. Since you stated yourself that you dont have a problem with sns being available to more players, I think you would agree for a proposal of the player getting a certain amount of points and after reaching that amount sns appears in stable like Ebezaanec stated, every player shoud have a chance as sns HAS been exclusive to a few players for a year, maybe more? No tradeable egg or anything, this way hard work is actually rewarded and people with big wallets will either have to work for sns if they want it, or not work for it if they cant dedicate the time. It can also be a token system like ns was, just a greater amount of tokens. If so, sns should be somewhere near a few thousand tokens as ns was what, 1500? But then most players barely got their ns by running both the portal AND the altar. Also Zeus, players should put forth effort into obtaining sns, though a smaller portion than the lb runners did because 1) some were sharing accounts obviously 2) 20 hour days and 4 hours of sleep drove many players insane, over a period of 3 weeks 3) those players got their time with sns for a whole year, and many just bought it with gold from one of their buds who got it.

Zeus
07-11-2015, 07:08 PM
I never said you have a problem with it, im just saying if more players gain access to sns you shouldnt have a problem with them (if sns is brought back) becoming some sort of competition on end game map timed runs. Since you stated yourself that you dont have a problem with sns being available to more players, I think you would agree for a proposal of the player getting a certain amount of points and after reaching that amount sns appears in stable like Ebezaanec stated, every player shoud have a chance as sns HAS been exclusive to a few players for a year, maybe more? No tradeable egg or anything, this way hard work is actually rewarded and people with big wallets will either have to work for sns if they want it, or not work for it if they cant dedicate the time. It can also be a token system like ns was, just a greater amount of tokens. If so, sns should be somewhere near a few thousand tokens as ns was what, 1500? But then most players barely got their ns by running both the portal AND the altar. Also Zeus, players should put forth effort into obtaining sns, though a smaller portion than the lb runners did because 1) some were sharing accounts obviously 2) 20 hour days and 4 hours of sleep drove many players insane, over a period of 3 weeks 3) those players got their time with sns for a whole year, and many just bought it with gold from one of their buds who got it.

Who was sharing accounts to run? Lol.

You keep mentioning this but who did it? You do realize there's only one prize and only one person gets to keep that egg, right? Everybody I know in Karma ran using their own effort and did not account share.

csyui
07-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Anyone still remember there were 3 SnS eggs looted from crates during last winter event (by accident)?
They may (or may not) make that mistake again in the future. Let's w8nc.

Niixed
07-11-2015, 07:23 PM
*Poof*

Dang. My spell to erase SNS and all related threads from existence failed again.

Sorry everyone.

Candylicks
07-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Let's not forget that many of the sns owners got their pet for free because they exploited the game and used that no energy required hack to enter the event map. :/

But really if they put it in locked would be legit. Annoying that it's still such a good pet in the game and that toor is a bore.

kixkaxx
07-11-2015, 07:45 PM

Time run nearly impossible without sns? Go find your team and you can have 4 sns, DM team will not use any sns. Let's see which map you can break their record.

Last season there were many teams trying to do time run, many of them have 3 or more sns; and DM only has one. But the other team's enhanced time can not even beat DM's pure time.

Personally I have run with many teams, and there is indeed a huge gap of skill between most teams and DM. for example, some team with 3 sns (zenlimsss, casperox and hot) was trying skull cove for days and could not beat the time; And one day Avshow, Aze, Twoxc were online together and they had a random run. They improved the time by more than 5 second in first try; Heck, aze didn't even have mythic amulet.

So, before blaming all to sns, could you check about yourself first?

Oursizes
07-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Time run nearly impossible without sns? Go find your team and you can have 4 sns, DM team will not use any sns. Let's see which map you can break their record.

Last season there were many teams trying to do time run, many of them have 3 or more sns; and DM only has one. But the other team's enhanced time can not even beat DM's pure time.

Personally I have run with many teams, and there is indeed a huge gap of skill between most teams and DM. for example, some team with 3 sns (zenlimsss, casperox and hot) was trying skull cove for days and could not beat the time; And one day Avshow, Aze, Twoxc were online together and they had a random run. They improved the time by more than 5 second in first try; Heck, aze didn't even have mythic amulet.

No need to brag about how your guild lives for timed runs lol. 1) im not anywhere near being maxed out 2) I dont go for timed runs or anything, im more of a casual player trying to make some gold, so obviously I wont be able to win as I dont dedicate my life to timed runs,therefore I wont know the exact kill count for each and every map, etc. You tell ne to check about myself? Lol chill.

kixkaxx
07-11-2015, 08:45 PM
No need to brag about how your guild lives for timed runs lol. 1) im not anywhere near being maxed out 2) I dont go for timed runs or anything, im more of a casual player trying to make some gold, so obviously I wont be able to win as I dont dedicate my life to timed runs,therefore I wont know the exact kill count for each and every map, etc. You tell ne to check about myself? Lol chill.

Then why do you say that time run is impossible without SNS? Do you think STG should listen to people who clearly have no clue what they are talking about?

VenomsChaos
07-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Personaly i dont care sns because i am not a pvp player in AL.

But there some trues we all know its not a good way to give a item from LB only for players who have time to play 20+ hour. Or who can share account.

how many player playing this game and how many ppl can play 20 hour everyday for LB.

i think best prize of event should be gain with 1-2-3 hour hard work everyday. No longer.

(Farm energy + craft + kill bosses use energys so total shouldnt longer than 3 hour)

also a idea

For example if eachday 3 hour hard work can get 3000 token at the end.

Put 2-3 different good items can buyable with 3000 token. That way who have time to play 20+ hour everyday; they can get all the token items so they will gain rewards for spend 20+ hour.

Ppl complain about sns rarity, sts changen mind so many time. So why not for sns... also all i am seeing from sns users they are caring only rarity and they are saying its not that op?

if i do understand right, if sns users like to have it only because rarity (not op) so nerf it haha it will still rare. Just not op.

Personely i would like to see new pets better than sns from lockeds Also from events as NS did. Just Not LB rewards

Zeus
07-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Then why do you say that time run is impossible without SNS? Do you think STG should listen to people who clearly have no clue what they are talking about?

He's commenting on what he does not know, Kix. We can't waste time on it, honestly. If players could break the records, they would be doing so. I think everyone acknowledges that DM does not need SNS to kick butt in timed runs.

Let's not forget that many of the sns owners got their pet for free because they exploited the game and used that no energy required hack to enter the event map. :/

But really if they put it in locked would be legit. Annoying that it's still such a good pet in the game and that toor is a bore.

Those players ended up dropping off though because once that glitch was fixed within a few days, they were not able to keep up the pace or afford the energy.

Arrowz
07-11-2015, 09:43 PM
Exactly, when SNS is replaced, we will look back at all of this and laugh & then complain about the next OP pet the hits the shelves.

Yes we will look back and laugh at how many people got banners from abusing an exclusive pet. pff..what a joke

kjed
07-11-2015, 10:45 PM
i think majority of the players wants sns to be back, i for one..c'mon sts i think you should listen to us not just these people who already have it.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

RedeZy
07-11-2015, 11:13 PM
Isn't sts meant to listen to the community like they always mention in the weekly update?
Want people keep MAJORITY of the people happy? Then it's best rereleasing sns since community
Wants this more than anything atm..

Ninjasmurf
07-11-2015, 11:21 PM
Sts still never actually gave a reason as to why SnS wouldn't be rereleased they just explained how the winners could switch it between alts because it would not be coming back....

Still waiting for a good reason why....

Otahaanak
07-11-2015, 11:43 PM
This thread is full of accusation, innuendo, and outright fantasy. I laughed at the international death in order to activate the AA

Trust me I can do more damage than 2 consecutive SnS AA, and I'll never see a LB banner.

Make it a quest, make it a token pet, don't care. But not in locks and make it non-tradeable like was mentioned earlier. Then it went be hoarded and hidden from those willing to put in the work. But never again a health risk grind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zerofort
07-12-2015, 01:06 AM
I dont think its fair for sns 2 be returned , but like i saw someone else say release a pet as strong or stronger then sns then every one should be happy

Edward Coug
07-12-2015, 10:56 AM
This thread is full of accusation, innuendo, and outright fantasy. I laughed at the international death in order to activate the AA

Trust me I can do more damage than 2 consecutive SnS AA, and I'll never see a LB banner.

Make it a quest, make it a token pet, don't care. But not in locks and make it non-tradeable like was mentioned earlier. Then it went be hoarded and hidden from those willing to put in the work. But never again a health risk grind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can do more damage than a banish? What gear are you using?

Edward Coug
07-12-2015, 11:07 AM

So when the new elites come out and the health is way higher and no one has overpowered gear yet, are the teams with SnS not going to be at a distinct advantage? If they aren't, I think it shouldn't be a problem for anyone if SnS is re-released.

The other thing is, if SnS had been only put in the stable and not in egg form (and there was no "glitch" allowing them to briefly appear in locks), I can guarantee there would have been a wide release of the pet by now. If not, the pet would have been nerfed substantially.

twoxc
07-12-2015, 11:57 AM
So when the new elites come out and the health is way higher and no one has overpowered gear yet, are the teams with SnS not going to be at a distinct advantage? If they aren't, I think it shouldn't be a problem for anyone if SnS is re-released.

The other thing is, if SnS had been only put in the stable and not in egg form (and there was no "glitch" allowing them to briefly appear in locks), I can guarantee there would have been a wide release of the pet by now. If not, the pet would have been nerfed substantially.

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about. Do you not even realize how hard and crazy stun the new maps are plus high damage. So when elite does come. Without nekro shield it's quite hard to run pass 2-3 grouped mobs without being pull axed or stun by boars, could even be 1 hit even without nekro shield damage reduction.

First you say reviving using ankh can spam Sns AA In pure map. Now you say a team of Sns has more advantage in new map? I beg the differ. I would go with a team of nekro any day in new map now.

On top of that. About someone saying Sns ALWAYS has advantage in time run. Try just try to run some weak map such as FOREST or GOLD MINE.

Like I said before 20+ maps record does NOT require SNS. Put SNS in lock. In leaderboards prize. Not tradable. Farmable. Bring it back.i don't care lol. It doesn't change the fact that 20+ maps does not require Sns to set a rec so don't blame or use SNS as an excuse for not able to set record time on board.

Preview
07-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Watch sns be 1500 event tokens just like nightshade lol

Edward Coug
07-12-2015, 12:51 PM
I'm not sure you know what you're talking about. Do you not even realize how hard and crazy stun the new maps are plus high damage. So when elite does come. Without nekro shield it's quite hard to run pass 2-3 grouped mobs without being pull axed or stun by boars, could even be 1 hit even without nekro shield damage reduction.

First you say reviving using ankh can spam Sns AA In pure map. Now you say a team of Sns has more advantage in new map? I beg the differ. I would go with a team of nekro any day in new map now.

On top of that. About someone saying Sns ALWAYS has advantage in time run. Try just try to run some weak map such as FOREST or GOLD MINE.

Like I said before 20+ maps record does NOT require SNS. Put SNS in lock. In leaderboards prize. Not tradable. Farmable. Bring it back.i don't care lol. It doesn't change the fact that 20+ maps does not require Sns to set a rec so don't blame or use SNS as an excuse for not able to set record time on board.

All I'm saying is that if SnS doesn't give a distinct advantage, what's the harm in bringing it back on a wider scale? The SnS owners had a powerful exclusive pet for a year. You don't have a problem with it. I'm glad you're on board.

And for the new maps, you're telling me a 4 Nekro team is going to do better than a team with at least 2 SnS's? The one thing that will make SnS less effective is that you won't be able to do very big pulls because of the short leashes. I will be very surprised if no SnS's get used for the leaderboard runs on the new elites. But I will defer to the experts.

I'm not questioning anyone's skill. I'm just saying if a professional baseball team is allowed to use aluminum bats and the other team only gets wood, the team with the aluminum bats is going to almost always win, no matter how good the other side is. I know if I were the team using the aluminum bats, I'd want everyone to have aluminum bats who wanted to use them so no one could say I had an unfair advantage. It seems like that's what you're getting at. You want SnS rereleased because it will confirm your ability. That's very big of you. I respect that.

Zeus
07-12-2015, 01:15 PM
Yes we will look back and laugh at how many people got banners from abusing an exclusive pet. pff..what a joke

Scapegoats all around, lol. How about players accept DM's challenge?

Instanthumor
07-12-2015, 01:30 PM

I think this is a very amusing thread... Definitely wurf reading

Oursizes
07-12-2015, 01:57 PM

Team of sns does have advantage in new elites... Set lb runs aside,they can destroy the whole map extremely fast by dying reviving and spamming aa. The halls are narrow so it will prob be like ctf sort of will it not? Having pools stack and instant banish groups of 4-5 mobs wont give you an advantage over others?and ur 2 nekro 2 sns team 40% dmg reduc and op heal and banish stacks? Yeaaaa...

Madnex
07-12-2015, 01:58 PM
All it takes is making Toor's AA better, damage-wise and perhaps some decent banish.

Also, SNS alone doesn't get you time run banners. BUT, comparing two teams at similar skill, gear and experience level, if one team has up to two SNS there is a plethora of maps where they have an unmatched advantage.

kixkaxx
07-12-2015, 02:10 PM
Team of sns does have advantage in new elites... Set lb runs aside,they can destroy the whole map extremely fast by dying reviving and spamming aa. The halls are narrow so it will prob be like ctf sort of will it not? Having pools stack and instant banish groups of 4-5 mobs wont give you an advantage over others?and ur 2 nekro 2 sns team 40% dmg reduc and op heal and banish stacks? Yeaaaa...

This is a joke right? Have you tested sns in new map? the new map is very badly designed for sns: most of time pools will launch with more than half inside the walls and hit nothing. Moreover, how to you die and respawn with the "op heal and 40% damage reduction?" It sounds about invincible? Come online and Twoxc will show you how useless this comment is..

Seriously there is no point in this thread if random people keep making random comments

Arrowz
07-12-2015, 02:24 PM

Yah ill just do times runs with my lvl 17-18 twinks. Makes sense

Edward Coug
07-12-2015, 02:35 PM
This is a joke right? Have you tested sns in new map? the new map is very badly designed for sns: most of time pools will launch with more than half inside the walls and hit nothing. Moreover, how to you die and respawn with the "op heal and 40% damage reduction?" It sounds about invincible? Come online and Twoxc will show you how useless this comment is..

Seriously there is no point in this thread if random people keep making random comments

The point is that there really isn't a reason for STG not re-release SnS. You said it yourself. I might be a random, but I recognize that you made a good point. If, as you're arguing, that SnS gives no distinct advantage, why not re-release it now and give the previous owners a gold version?

Oursizes
07-12-2015, 03:10 PM

I said they CAN die respawn and spam aa. For that ofc they have to not use nekro and such. How can i test sns? I dont own one. But the fact doesnt change that the banish pools still stack making it much easier for new elites considering 1hitting mobs and such. And if sns really is useless in new elites then you shouldnt have a problem with the re-release of it. Also it wasn't a random comment, you just saw it as a random comment as one of the "pillars of the community" didnt make it. Just shows how useless your reply is, no? All in all: since sns will be "useless" in new elites anyways, why do you have a problem with the re releasing of it?

kixkaxx
07-12-2015, 03:13 PM
I said they CAN die respawn and spam aa. For that ofc they have to not use nekro and such. How can i test sns? I dont own one. But the fact doesnt change that the banish pools still stack making it much easier for new elites considering 1hitting mobs and such. And if sns really is useless in new elites then you shouldnt have a problem with the re-release of it. Also it wasn't a random comment, you just saw it as a random comment as one of the "pillars of the community" didnt make it. Just shows how useless your reply is, no? All in all: since sns will be "useless" in new elites anyways, why do you have a problem with the re releasing of it?
You didn't test it again? Then why do you always comment without knowing the truth?

Moreover, your point of death respawn is fundamentally flawed, you didn't realize that you can do it with Samael as well? And Samael AA do have a higher banish chance. Oh you say Samael only give 10% dmg? So you don't use 30% damage elixir in enhanced run? Or you keep talking you can use ankh in pure?

I don't have a problem re-release it, but people want it with no effort. Right now the there is nothing a player with 10m can not get and a player with 1000m can besides SNS. So if it's re-released, it should be the same effort as before. However, same effort either meaning purchasable directly with 100-200m or 4 weeks non-sleep, non of the ways are good or healthy. So it would be better if sts release a MORE POWERFUL pet instead.

Sorcerie
07-12-2015, 03:21 PM
I say bring them back as plat or (diamond) tier prizes for everyone in the next Ursoth event.

In this way it will require extreme effort to obtain but will allow access to the pet to everyone, because personally, every pet in the stable should be obtainable at some point or another. There is no sense in having as many pets as we do in this game and not allowing EVERYONE a chance to collect them all, esp with a pet that has been in the hands of a fortunate few for over a year.

Anyona
07-12-2015, 03:26 PM
I know that teams without SnS do not always break timed run records. As many have said, DM has a large amount of elite timed runners who would smash a teams time if they lack PvE knowledge even if they had SnS.

The term "maxed out" is already being redefined this expansion because eye and para gems are still wedging a gap between the rich and middle class. I have a lot of experience in PvE, I have learnt everything I know today from elites. I have only recently started stepping into PvP, this started from late last season, because of my new gear.

If I gain some more knowledge in the timed run world I would like to think that I will be able to compete, regardless of having SnS or not. My problem is that I have no versatility with my current pets. Especially when trying to break a pure time. I am guessing in pure runs you want to try and achieve the most damage possible. Currently 4 pets give 15% dmg, SnS, Nekro, Toor and Whims. I have Nekro and Toor but as everyone knows Toor is pretty useless as of now but this may change in the future. Currently Whims are pricey and SnS is unobtainable.

I have also found a new love for pet collecting, I am slowly building up my pet stable but I will not be able to complete it if SnS doesn't come back. This is really disapointing. If I just had another chance at obtaining SnS I know I would give it all I have got if it is a lb prize. I also know that if I do not run lb I will pay as much as I can for one.

I would just like another chance at getting SnS as I know many other people will. People will go hard for SnS if it is a lb prize. I think that this time it will be different because of the lack of gold in the enconomy and hopefully there will be no free portals.

Denying the community another chance at getting this pet is wrong.

Many thanks,
-Anyona

Edward Coug
07-12-2015, 03:46 PM
You didn't test it again? Then why do you always comment without knowing the truth?

Moreover, your point of death respawn is fundamentally flawed, you didn't realize that you can do it with Samael as well? And Samael AA do have a higher banish chance. Oh you say Samael only give 10% dmg? So you don't use 30% damage elixir in enhanced run? Or you keep talking you can use ankh in pure?

I don't have a problem re-release it, but people want it with no effort. Right now the there is nothing a player with 10m can not get and a player with 1000m can besides SNS. So if it's re-released, it should be the same effort as before. However, same effort either meaning purchasable directly with 100-200m or 4 weeks non-sleep, non of the ways are good or healthy. So it would be better if sts release a MORE POWERFUL pet instead.

You're right. It would not only be unhealthy. It would be dangerous. That's why it should be a tier thing if it's event related.

If you're suggesting a new, more powerful pet be released, I think it would be hilarious if it were top 10 per class, straight to stable (and none in locked crates). I think a number of players who aren't complaining about SnS now would be complaining about the new pet.

Anabrad
07-12-2015, 04:13 PM
I just have to say life is unfair you can't have everything you want.

carmine_blade
07-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Is it really hard work though when you simply buy the pet, when someone has given you enough gold to buy it twice over? Anyhoo...

STS has spoken and although I don't agree with their verdict (and particularly their one-off decision to allow transferral of SNS), all we can hope for is a new pet, or better, a Toor buff. #bufftoor

Novyaj Zeanreh
07-12-2015, 08:31 PM
please DONT Bring back SHady and SuRGE!!! please! all other arcanes will be useless ,respect the hard worked of those who run almost 24/7 back then ...

Zeus
07-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Yah ill just do times runs with my lvl 17-18 twinks. Makes sense

So you are commenting on what you do not even understand? Makes sense.

Arrowz
07-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Is it really hard work though when you simply buy the pet, when someone has given you enough gold to buy it twice over? Anyhoo...
lmao i like you..good comment
STS has spoken and although I don't agree with their verdict (and particularly their one-off decision to allow transferral of SNS), all we can hope for is a new pet, or better, a Toor buff. #bufftoor

So you are commenting on what you do not even understand? Makes sense.

So I have to do timed runs to have an opinion on SnS? This is rather typical of you. Arrogant and cocky acting like your opinions matter and others don't lmao. And trust me..many others feel the same way

Zeus
07-12-2015, 09:41 PM
So I have to do timed runs to have an opinion on SnS? This is rather typical of you. Arrogant and cocky acting like your opinions matter and others don't lmao. And trust me..many others feel the same way

No, you have to do timed runs to see if SNS makes a gigantic difference in the timed run.

RedeZy
07-12-2015, 10:13 PM
Could a Dev post on the thread about this discussion.. We have no clue what's going to happen with ursoth. I know a dev confirmed sns will be not returning but could the dev team take another look..

acewasabi
07-13-2015, 01:23 AM
SNS whole history is tainted by the account sharing, energy-glitch-exploiting and plat farming that was going on when it was released. Not to mention the glitch where SNS appeared in crates or the debacle when STS allowed only one player to transfer it.

Every other pet, even the exclusive ones, have come back so why should this be any different? do the 40-odd ppl who got SNS really outweigh thousands of other players? How many of the ppl that have it actually ran the leaderboard and how many bought it? And of those who bought how many used dubiously sourced golds :3

elitwarrio
07-13-2015, 08:33 AM
Pls STS makes klaas and shazy able to gift SNS........... Pls All need SNS for a better life... But i havent enought money to buy so pls Power to Klaas!!!!!!

Arrowz
07-13-2015, 10:56 AM
No! You are free to want, feel the need for or dream about sns for any reason you desire. It can be for completing your stable (as others proudly posted screen shots of theirs on the forums recently), it can be for timed tuns, to use in ctf or just because you think the pet looks cool. Nobody in this game should have the right to try and stop you from accomploshing those goals. Heck, at this point I'm even considering it may be a case where the grass is greener on the other side, but it should be our right to buy that pet and find out.

I don't see why timed runs have become the sticking point in the last few pages, because the reason for wanting it is irrelevant.

Somebody reasonable..thank you :)

mmaachilles211
07-13-2015, 08:03 PM

Lol that lasted for 4 days and the event was 3 weeks. In four days it was not possible to get to 10th place or higher and stay there for the remainder of the event. I ran every day for a good amount of time and finished 13th on the lb and was still a good 30k out of 10th place. No one got sns for free, just not possible...well unless they have Seo's smurf God stats lol