PDA

View Full Version : Gold Fever "fever emote" glitch?

neko
04-25-2011, 11:10 AM
I've recently noticed that whenever I take aggro on GF and get his "fever" the "emotes" will occasionally disappear after the initial 1-2 seconds. This becomes a problem because I've seen other players get confused and walk into me thinking that it's gone. The fever will explode (I hear the sound) and they'll start to display the fever "emotes."

It seems to be a glitch that needs a fix. Thanks devs for your attention to this matter.

Moogerfooger
04-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Yeah this has happened a few times randomly to me as well....usually causing mass chaos as no one knows who has fever. Not the same as killing the orb chest and fever disappearing, but someone actively has it but no colored !!!!! emote. Can't say I noticed what triggered it....just seemed kinda random.

Ellyidol
04-25-2011, 11:20 AM
Same, have experienced it too.

What I try to do to counter it is to try and move around. Getting the fever initially stuns you a bit, so if you don't see the emotes yet hear the fever, try moving around. If it doesn't let you for a second or two, you have it. If it does, then someone else does.

drewcapu
04-25-2011, 03:33 PM
I just try to stay away from everyone at all times while battling GF.

I'll even do the regular cheer emote to help others want to stay away from me.

I'm anti-social that way.

Pandamoni
04-25-2011, 03:38 PM
GF has been overall really glitchy the past few days. I'm noticing issues with the fever and I've also noticed he's one hit killing people who have said, "What the heck? I never get one hit killed by him". I was standing by myself the other day, not near any players, didn't have the fever because I could move and GF was a good distance away from me and all of a sudden I was just dead. Very weird.

lol, this made me crack up

karmakali
04-25-2011, 04:35 PM

Hilarious! Going to try this tonight ;)

Mageprodigy
04-25-2011, 04:36 PM
Found it to