PDA

View Full Version : Best Level 15 Bear Build! [Critical Build]

Stamped
07-11-2015, 01:55 AM
Introduction: Level 15 bears are really common in PvP so I thought their are many new people trying out PvP since the 'NO MORE UPDATES" announcement. So I thought why not make a small list of the Items you guys can use to get you started in PvP. This is not an in-dept guide but these are just the basics people use in PvP now a days. So hope you guys have a great time in PvP and hope this guide helps you as far as your Items go and skill build.

Gear:
Helmet: Level 15 Pink Halloween Helm ( Try to find a DEX Halloween Helm for more DPS and Damage, if not use STR )
Weapon: Level 15 Pink Jewel Thief's Platinum Talon
Armor: Level 15 Experts Reinforced Leather ( Please use Expert if you preferred more critical % and if you wish to have more Hit % go ahead and use Artisan )
Shield: Level 15 Pink Gruesome Bracer ( If you can't afford it, you may use a Level 10 Platinum Pack Shield, Not much differences )
Ring: Magician's Fine Platinum Band ( 10 Platinum )

Skill Build:
6 Rage
5 Stomp
1 Super Mega Slash
1 Vengeful Slash
1 Crippling Slash

This build I got from Fight's channel. I take no credit for this awesome build! Check out Fightastic's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4MnEY1a0W-lhgs4uZaEsQ

My Channel: Thanks for reading my build, This should be all to get you a good start in the world of PvP! Good Luck and Happy Pvping!
Check out my channel: www.youtube.com/c/bluesockyt
Check out my twitter: www.twitter.com/@bluesock3

iRandom
07-11-2015, 01:58 AM
Ehhhh...

fjdfkaljsdfjakldjf

Stamped
07-11-2015, 02:13 AM
This build is just to get the people coming to Pvp to get them stared! If you are a veteran player, This will seem old to you. :D I have seen many new pvpers around and I just wanted to help them to fight back against all the rushers with a good gear set and build.

JTZ
07-11-2015, 05:22 AM
Thanks for the builds!! I might try 15 pvp, I heard no one talks trash and it's really fun.

Spyce
07-11-2015, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the builds!! I might try 15 pvp, I heard no one talks trash and it's really fun.

You're kidding right?

Stamped
07-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Haha you totally should!

Groaning
07-11-2015, 07:02 PM

Fun yes, cheap, yep, no one trash talks... Wrong game

unless you play l1
P1: pls luck

P2: pls I auto 10% faster than U