PDA

View Full Version : AO last quest missing ????

Inching
04-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi guys,

So I have completed 45/46 AO quests but I cannot find the last one???? I have in my inventory a pink "Staff: Ancient D'Jinn Codex" which i have no clue with to do with, is it part of the 46 quest?

I have double the Mystery Armor and double the Mystery War Staff and have the Mystery Helm so I figure I have the entire Mystery Armor Set.

Im lvl 55, do I need to be lvl 56 to finish all the quests? If not, where do i get the last quest please? In the AO town, its only Daily quests I see.

thx and pls advise.

Major
04-25-2011, 11:56 AM
You have to buy the mystery weapon recipe from Ramla again. Then get the blacksmith to craft the staff. No you do not have to be 56 to do all the quests, well unless you want the 56 helm from BS.

Ayrilana
04-25-2011, 11:57 AM
There's a second mystery helm quest that counts. Otherwise, refer to my guide

Inching
04-25-2011, 11:58 AM
i have 2 Mystery Staffs already... she selling "L50 Custom Mystery Staff", is that what I need to buy?

Ayrilana
04-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Don't buy. You only need to do the quests for the mystery weapon twice. It's offered a third time but doesn't count

Major
04-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Ramla sells A mystery weapon recipe for 5 plat. You have to buy this twice if you want to do all of the AO quests. So have you bought it twice?

Inching
04-25-2011, 12:04 PM
ya i bot it twice and ended up with 2 Mystery Staffs... what a rip off !!!! Now I dont know where to get the last quest....

A, I checked your guide but cant find the #46 AO quest

Major
04-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Maybe try going in each of the levels in AO3 and see if sizoo has any for ya. Also noticed you have to take the daily quests in AO first before they offer you the real quest.

Inching
04-25-2011, 12:13 PM
forget it... AO quest is officially done for me MINUS #46 quest... the fact that I ended up double the staff and armor and had to spend 5 plat to get the same weapon is just a total rip off.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Never again....... lucky that I work and use my own $, poor kids who have to use parent's money just to find out they get gear twice and pay for it... so so lame.

EDIT: I think I got it... there is a last quest for the Mystery Helm "AGAIN" so basically that is the 46th quest I think... u basically just end up with double set of the Mystery Set which is way lame if you finish all the AO quest.....