View Full Version : Arcane Aps

Geusaquc
07-11-2015, 05:12 AM
Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone else didn't receive their arcane achievement and banner after opening an arcane egg recently? Opened one today and no aps, and I've done it before so I know you get them for opening eggs. There's been the issues with the Garetta aps, was wondering if it's tied over to all aps?
(On a side note, still can't log in to support so suggesting that isn't particularly constructive...)

Geu

Andrisber
07-11-2015, 06:00 AM
After i opened an arcane egg (maridos) i did not receive the aps either. But when i summoned the pet - i got em.

Arcael
07-11-2015, 07:24 AM
No you don't get it for opening eggs. You have to summon the pet...
I don't know what it was like before though, but now it is the case for both mythic and arcane pets.

Disproves
07-11-2015, 09:20 AM
No you don't get it for opening eggs. You have to summon the pet...
I don't know what it was like before though, but now it is the case for both mythic and arcane pets.

You have to summon the pet so it can't be re egged, EG: I buy a arcane pet open it get ap, re egg and give to someone else, you know what I mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard Ku
07-11-2015, 02:44 PM
How the hell do you re egg it?

Goodhabbit
07-11-2015, 06:59 PM
You have to summon the pet so it can't be re egged, EG: I buy a arcane pet open it get ap, re egg and give to someone else, you know what I mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think when the support re egg the pet, they will surely reset the achievement. Cause its actually cheating if u still have the arcane achievement hehehehe

SkyWow
07-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Two ways to achieve the achievement...
Either looting the actual arcane item or summoning the arcane pet

Farminer's
07-11-2015, 08:18 PM
I think when the support re egg the pet, they will surely reset the achievement. Cause its actually cheating if u still have the arcane achievement hehehehe
No not always true lol I had a friend who re egged hj and still had acheiv/banner

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Goodhabbit
07-11-2015, 10:49 PM
No not always true lol I had a friend who re egged hj and still had acheiv/banner

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Yup sometimes support people are too lazy to check things like that.