PDA

View Full Version : Guild system

ebazaz_AL
07-11-2015, 05:47 AM
Hello sts and other arcaners[emoji1]

Dear sts, how about we having a co leader system in our guild?
Co leader can help master, and has same function of master : promote,demote,etc but of course co lead can't kick master, this will be helpful if the master on a guild is busy in real life and seldom online, this system will be like asistant in office work.
How about you guys are you agree with this please comment, i will be very appreciate your comment guys[emoji1]

And btw sorry for bad grammar[emoji6]
Thx for reading this thread

Ebezaanec
07-11-2015, 09:59 AM
I would prefer STG implement a limit to kicking for officers. Say 5 kicks per hour? No officer should need to mass-boot. GMs are responsible for that.

The only issue that might happen is when a player is officer on multiple characters.

Overweightank
07-11-2015, 10:08 AM
Hello sts and other arcaners[emoji1]

Dear sts, how about we having a co leader system in our guild?
Co leader can help master, and has same function of master : promote,demote,etc but of course co lead can't kick master, this will be helpful if the master on a guild is busy in real life and seldom online, this system will be like asistant in office work.
How about you guys are you agree with this please comment, i will be very appreciate your comment guys[emoji1]

And btw sorry for bad grammar[emoji6]
Thx for reading this thread

This is good idea, co gm shouldn't be able to Disband guild or kick gm. But can promote, demote, invite, buy gh, etc, etc

mesalin
07-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Yes good idea +1 to it

I'm so fresh

ebazaz_AL
07-11-2015, 06:23 PM
I would prefer STG implement a limit to kicking for officers. Say 5 kicks per hour? No officer should need to mass-boot. GMs are responsible for that.

The only issue that might happen is when a player is officer on multiple characters.
How about making officer can kick as many they want, but after they kick, they need a confirmation from master guild.
So i mean the removed name member by officer get in to a list that will confirm by gm/co gm

mesalin
07-11-2015, 06:25 PM
And one more awersome idea ! My friend is master of one LB guild and there was officer and when he goes offline he kicked all and leaved ...

I'm so fresh

Caabatric
07-11-2015, 07:34 PM
0.0 great idea!!