PDA

View Full Version : what stat fix for legend bow 46? why always change

jiazataoe
07-11-2015, 10:18 AM
Hello
Sts

Cau make fix stat for legend bow?

Before content update 7/7/2015
Legend bow 41 ( giant potency ) have better dmg than my mystic elonbow 41(1grand 2normal fire)

After update 7/7/2015
Mystic bow have better dmg than giant potency 41

And now after update for egg ripmaw
Change again Legend bow 41 ( giant potency ) have better dmg than my mystic elonbow 41(1grand 2normal fire)

Cau u make good fix stat for rogue bow sts ?:)
Make user bow no confused

Thx

jiazataoe
07-11-2015, 10:21 AM

Pivot
07-11-2015, 10:49 AM
There was a bug during the second update

jiazataoe
07-11-2015, 11:03 AM
There was a bug during the second update

Need wait for 1 week again for next update i think ?

bramer
07-11-2015, 03:52 PM
The new legendary bows are supposed to have slightly higher damage than the old mythic bows.

Jazzi
07-11-2015, 05:19 PM
Regardless of the damage u see in your character sheet, the mythic bows still have higher damager, which is the only thing that matters for rogues. This has been said by numerous people. Anyhow gl OP

jiazataoe
07-11-2015, 07:28 PM
The new legendary bows are supposed to have slightly higher damage than the old mythic bows.
On basic stat have low stat than mystic but have better dammage idk but wht bow u use sir?

Regardless of the damage u see in your character sheet, the mythic bows still have higher damager, which is the only thing that matters for rogues. This has been said by numerous people. Anyhow gl OP
Maybe after ripmaw egg change again and change again every update come

Make confused bow user.

jiazataoe
07-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Need update fix bow :)

Edward Coug
07-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Need update fix bow :)

Read the other thread about this. The Dev confirmed it was bug caused by removing a proc that was never intended. They restored the damage. I'm surprised you don't know this since you commented on the thread, but if you truly don't, go back and read the other thread. Anyway, the myth bow appears to be slightly worse, but it's not. It's still better in game. (As Jazzi said, disregard the stats - they're misleading.)

This I'm sure will all be irrelevant soon because Ursoth will most likely bring a new myth bow. When that happens, perhaps, you can complain about how the level 46 myth bow is better than the level 41.

jiazataoe
07-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Read the other thread about this. The Dev confirmed it was bug caused by removing a proc that was never intended. They restored the damage. I'm surprised you don't know this since you commented on the thread, but if you truly don't, go back and read the other thread. Anyway, the myth bow appears to be slightly worse, but it's not. It's still better in game. (As Jazzi said, disregard the stats - they're misleading.)

This I'm sure will all be irrelevant soon because Ursoth will most likely bring a new myth bow. When that happens, perhaps, you can complain about how the level 46 myth bow is better than the level 41.

So now stat is true fix ?

Dex 50 better dmg from dex 54?

Just 1 night mystic have better dmg and because update shark egg now back low again

Lets wait dev post and give Certainty stat for bow :)

Lets see basick stat can u see mystic or legend have more dex :)

--

Differen chase if mystic 46 come
And have more dex and dmg stat than.mystic 41

I wait dev staf post and give Certainty for stat bow.

If dev come and say yes legend 46 bow have better dmg than mystich 41.
I no make tread again about stat bow :)