PDA

View Full Version : Buying custom signature.

apocketlegend
04-25-2011, 05:49 PM
I would like to buy a signature from someone who knows how to make them expertly. My in game name is awesomegolfer so it'd be cool if u could put that on it. I'd like a golf hole with flag in it and a golf ball right by the hole. Yes I know it's alot to ask but if you complete this custom signature I'll pay 95-150k -thanks

Pokechmp
04-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Ask rebel.

apocketlegend
04-25-2011, 06:15 PM
I did and he never replied to my pm?

apocketlegend
04-25-2011, 06:45 PM
Rebel!!!! Are you out there!!!!!!

RedRyder
04-25-2011, 06:50 PM
Lol he seems to be notorious for that. He did mine too :)

apocketlegend
04-25-2011, 07:07 PM
O.o I have tried sending him pm but he has never respanded, so I need help finding him!

Rebel
04-25-2011, 07:08 PM
*Peers around corner*

Sorry about that. I'm not really one for checking my pm's. As for the signature, I've just been super busy lately. I haven't really been getting any extra "me" time lately, so when I do, I try and spend it with friends and other non-work related things. :)

So as of now, I'm not really working on any signatures. If things calm down, then I'll let you know and we can work on that signature. Otherwise, I could just give you a few places that can help you out if you would like to try and create your own signature. Personally, I use Photoshop, but as it's pretty expensive, GIMP is a free program that has nearly all of the same tools. The only downside is that it isn't as user-friendly. Anyway, you can find tutorials, stocks, renders, and effects all online. Here are a few websites that I used to get started in sig making myself:

http://www.deviantart.com/
You can find stocks, renders, and even tutorials on signatures here!

http://guildinn.com/
A dead sig making community that I used to be a part of. It still contains plenty of resources to use: tutorials, renders, effects.

planetrenders.net
I get almost all of my renders from this website. The downside is that lately, the site has been crashing, but it usually comes back up within a few hours.

A few more things you might need when making a signature are new fonts and brush packs. They help add that "bling" to your sig.

Anyway, hope this helped. Again, sorry that I couldn't make one myself. If you do try and make your own, I'd love to see the outcome, and I could critique it myself if you'd like.

apocketlegend
04-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Thanks, I'll try it but if I have no luck I'll let you or someone elese make me one in their free time. :)