PDA

View Full Version : New player..

Aarynn
04-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Hi my name us aaryn. My friend told me about this game today but I'm not quite sure how to register an account to begin playing. I do not see a create account option when I open the app. Halp? :D

Major
04-25-2011, 11:21 PM
Hey buddy welcome to the PL community. When you open the app it should ask you to sign in. Below that it should say use unregistered account. Press that button and play, make your char the way you want him with a good name you like. Do the tutorial and get a feel for the game. When your done go to your main screen (press the little arrow on the tab that comes down when press on your name). Then click the My account button on the buttom left of that screen. And there you resister your account. Hope this helps a bit buddy.

LADYHADASSA
04-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Welcome to the pl family :)

Jaesiah
04-26-2011, 12:15 AM
Welcome to the game :) the community is very friendly here and Simone that is willing to help is never far off. Look me up in game Nymphzenoth and I will show ya around :)

Ladylove
04-26-2011, 12:20 AM
Welcome to PL and the forums :). Hope to see you in-game once you're up and running!

Orcish
04-26-2011, 12:20 AM
Glad to have ya! If you need anything, just add me to your friends and I'll be there to assist you :-D

azulflame
04-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Add saulaocapary, I will have a couple pinks for you.