PDA

View Full Version : Level 56 Warrior Query

Altezzax
04-25-2011, 09:28 PM
Today I saw a lvl 56 Bear, average looking items etc, but the weird thing was he was in chapter 2 and had only done 13 quests from CH1 and 2 quests from CH2, I don't see how you could lvl to 56 without doing quests?

Could someone explain or give me tips how or why he would do that?
(i want lvl 56 also :D)

ty :)

Ellyidol
04-25-2011, 09:36 PM
I finished all my quests at 56 too.

It was my third character attempting to level while doing quests, so after awhile it just wasnt fun doing the quests anymore :p

Ellyidol
04-25-2011, 09:37 PM
Sorry double post. On phone and weak reception.

Kingofhurtz
04-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Well for some of us older players, we leveled up until AO2 was it? before quests came about. Most if us never went back to Forest Haven just to quest. Now that's he's reached 56, maybe he wanted to do some quests. That's considering he's an old player though. I personally dislike doing quests and only do the necessary 3 to get into my stash on each new character.

Altezzax
04-26-2011, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the replys. :)

Slush
04-26-2011, 03:49 AM
Well for some of us older players, we leveled up until AO2 was it? before quests came about. Most if us never went back to Forest Haven just to quest. Now that's he's reached 56, maybe he wanted to do some quests. That's considering he's an old player though. I personally dislike doing quests and only do the necessary 3 to get into my stash on each new character.

Yea, I did a couple of quests when it first came out. I havent done any AO quests, or swamp quests.