PDA

View Full Version : Black star is awsome

starvinmarvin
04-26-2011, 01:30 AM
I can't wait till black star is out I am not leaving pocket legends, I like swords but I like the future stuff to

Ellyidol
04-26-2011, 01:32 AM
I can't wait till black star is out I am not leaving pocket legends, I like swords but I like the future stuff to

B* is definitely going to be awesome.

But I don't quite understand what you're trying to say :p

You can't wait for B*, but your not leaving PL. You like swords but you like future stuff too. Sooooo?

Fatpigwarrior
04-26-2011, 01:59 AM
when blackstar comes out im gonna go hardcore on it get max level and bes items on three chars then return to pl lol ;-)

ratava
04-26-2011, 03:48 AM
Yes OP... branching storylines, puzzling combat, teamwork and more... I compiled some basic info here:

http://blackstargame.wikia.com/wiki/Blackstar_Game_Wiki

STS: Your concept artwork: Is it permissible to upload it all to this site? (I have more to come or do you prefer to release concept art only on the B* webpage?). Thanks in advance.

maddogcharlie
04-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Great wiki Rat, thx for getting that going. Hopefully STS will give you the green light for the artwork.

Acyer
04-26-2011, 06:47 PM
Ugh its almost may and still no confirmed release date. Thinking it may be pushed back dunno we'll see.

Varking
04-26-2011, 07:58 PM
Ugh its almost may and still no confirmed release date. Thinking it may be pushed back dunno we'll see.

No way! The release date they told us has always been Quarter 2 of 2011. Quarter 2 is April, May, and June. We are still in April so I believe we are safe and there have been no hints at a push-back.

Vallist
04-26-2011, 11:01 PM
dude i thought u played beta or it was out cuz u said it was awesome!! thought u played it my hopes ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ratava
04-27-2011, 04:39 AM

As Varking said, you really have to wait for Q2 ie at this rate May before there's a hint of hype and reveals and marketing grinding into action. I'm hoping we might get something on 4th May... But that's probably too early as well, could be 30th June technically!!

dude i thought u played beta or it was out cuz u said it was awesome!! thought u played it my hopes ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OP can still be right even without knowing it! I have to say, I'm thinking the same. :D