PDA

View Full Version : Pl and it's players are amazing

azzasin
04-26-2011, 01:42 AM
Never have I played an mmo with such amazing and nice Players! My hope in this game is to become well known. And to just have fun. So the main reason I put up this post is to say thank u to the amazing players of pl for making this game so amazing for me. And to the devs for making Such a great game. As long as pl exists and sts is still around I will always be playing this game. I love it. Anyone feel free to add me. I'm a lv 22 enchantress and I'm always playing. Love to play with others and am a team Player. LONG LIVE PL

Slush
04-26-2011, 03:51 AM
Never have I played an mmo with such amazing and nice Players! My hope in this game is to become well known. And to just have fun. So the main reason I put up this post is to say thank u to the amazing players of pl for making this game so amazing for me. And to the devs for making Such a great game. As long as pl exists and sts is still around I will always be playing this game. I love it. Anyone feel free to add me. I'm a lv 22 enchantress and I'm always playing. Love to play with others and am a team Player. LONG LIVE PL

Indeed! The devs here are great, they listen to our feedback and update accordingly.If you want to get well known, you'll have to be a bit more active here on the forums. Put up an avatar picture so people can remember you. I also recommend putting you IGN (in game name) in you signature. All this can be done by going into 'Settings' in the top right corner of the page. I'll add you on my level 26 mage, slushiehd.

Major
04-26-2011, 08:57 AM
Ya the community is awesome here, the devs are always doing their best to make us happy, and most players are here to help each other out. Lets keep it this way :)

Samhayne
04-26-2011, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the kind words, Azzasin - it really means a lot to us!

azzasin
04-26-2011, 01:14 PM
No problem. U guys don't have to thank me for nice words I'm just telling the truth