PDA

View Full Version : Daily King and Queen quest...

Beez
04-26-2011, 08:16 AM
I abandoned the original quest to kill the king and queen (i think it was from the treasure chest?) on my alt and now i cant find the quest again. None of the NPCs provide it. I know i messed up but i wanted the stupid bunny ears quest!!! can you check to see if this is a bug or am i just an idiot? :rolleyes:

Riccits
04-26-2011, 10:20 AM
Lilly gives the quest!

Gluttony
04-26-2011, 10:31 AM
It's one of the last quests offered in BS, so you have to complete pretty much everything before it is offered. Try completing the other quests before you expect to see this one, focus on the wanted board quests.

drewcapu
04-26-2011, 12:21 PM
I'm pretty sure you don't have to do the bounties before doing the KQ quest. For the longest time, I didn't do any of the bounties on my bird and was doing the KQ quest each day. There was an update somewhere along the line where Lilly didn't give me the quest but subsequently gave it to me after I finished the rest of the non-daily/bounty quests.

Ayrilana
04-27-2011, 12:03 AM
I believe he has to do all of the daily quests in order to be offered it from Lilly. This is for the daily quest by the way. The one he's likely referring to is the one from Agent Smith.

EDIT: Actually don't quote me on the requirements. I guess I still have a couple that I didn't finish on the character I was using to make the guide.

EDIT to the EDIT: The King/Queen daily quest becomes available after you do the quests to defeat all of the bosses.