PDA

View Full Version : Guilds

Highmountain
07-12-2015, 09:33 AM
1st- i think LeaderBoard guilds deserve something special to make them feels they are in LeaderBoard
I suggest:
There are 3 kinds of guild halls right ?
Make them 5 guild halls for LeaderBoard guilds and 3 to all other guilds
So leader board guilds has 2 new special guild halls for them.

2nd now all guilds have event, but as u know ppl play with different time zones u cant let all know when is the event u want to make, if u say GMT too many will say what is GMT etc ..
I SUGGEST: Let the GM can open a count down for a coming event so all players in the guild can see it and they all will be online.

Thank you <3

Schnitzel
07-13-2015, 06:17 PM
LB Guild rankings change often, so it would not be great to buy a LB GuildHall, then log in a few days later to find that new guildHall gone

Ebezaanec
07-13-2015, 07:24 PM
Nah, this would just encourage guild merging.

It would fundamentally destroy the purpose of forming a guild, which is to create a welcoming family environment, not overly-competitiveness.

Highmountain
07-13-2015, 11:24 PM
LB Guild rankings change often, so it would not be great to buy a LB GuildHall, then log in a few days later to find that new guildHall gone
I missed that one, but still if the drop from lb gm when online can choose 1 of the 3 halls for free but still i think members will just leave cuz of just a guildhall and guild will be destroyed
Ok idea rejected
Thx for sharing thoughts

Highmountain
07-13-2015, 11:27 PM
Nah, this would just encourage guild merging.

It would fundamentally destroy the purpose of forming a guild, which is to create a welcoming family environment, not overly-competitiveness.
True, need to think how to make the game more like a friendly environment and all just having fun more than just yaaay lets reach lb lets inv 3k random members
Ur right and guilds merging is bad
Thx for sharing ur opinion