View Full Version : Orcslaying helmet of potency

twoxc
07-12-2015, 11:19 AM
What's exactly is the purpose of this helmet? It's crap and worst then legendary helmet from massive ren'gol lock. Plus it's NOT-TRADABLE.

twoxc
07-12-2015, 11:21 AM

Hmmmmm....

Beuefres
07-12-2015, 11:46 AM
I think it's just to unlock the blacksmith

Bluebatthing
07-12-2015, 11:49 AM
So we're better off buying orc chests with the tags then....

emkochiu
07-12-2015, 11:57 AM
I think it's a part of a story line. U need to finish this quest to receive new quest. If this is the best legendary helm, the market will be destroyed.

jiazataoe
07-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Can u give ss for legend helm from.lock
So can see stat

More dex and dmg or no sir?

---NOT-TRADABLE.?
Owch wait 120 tag and no have good stat?

Jazzi
07-12-2015, 12:13 PM
Both the useless stats, worse than lvl 36 mythic and crate legendaries, and the fact the it is not trade-able have been announced. Since everybody seemed pretty happy with it being useless and the set not having a set bonus, it stayed as is.

Wait till u craft the body arm or, it is worse than ancient druid lvl 41 ;)

Trojan2100
07-12-2015, 12:18 PM
The set was introduced for non plat users and low gold income players so they have a chance in new elite map .

Jazzi
07-12-2015, 12:23 PM
The set was introduced for non plat users and low gold income players so they have a chance in new elite map .

Hehe , in the time u need to farm the ingredients for the set u could easily farm enough locked for the better crate gear and an arcane pet, so unless those are base ingredients for the new myth set, they are still useless and farming them is a waste of time

Trojan2100
07-12-2015, 12:27 PM
Hehe , in the time u need to farm the ingredients for the set u could easily farm enough locked for the better crate gear and an arcane pet, so unless those are base ingredients for the new myth set, they are still useless and farming them is a waste of time

Hmmm your right , Orc set does suck atm lol

twoxc
07-12-2015, 12:48 PM
I will just keep on praying that the orcslaying set is the main ingredient for level 46 mythic set. It only make sense cause it's not tradable like level 36 mythics xD. It's PURELY farmable by doing daily quest for Orc tag and running new maps for legennaire insignia. So one can not obtain level 46 mythic without playing and doing daily quest. You can't just buy all ingredient and have best of the best. It's a new farming system that benefit the rich and the poor. Like ANCIENT PLANAR PENDANT. can purchase recipe but still need to do daily for Planar Essence.

Maalice
07-12-2015, 01:00 PM
You have 2 paras on ur gem hat, what didnu expect?

Overweightank
07-12-2015, 01:07 PM
i was gonna say the same thing hahaha!! I sold all my insignia after comparing stats. They're worse than forager -_-

Anyways I feel I wasted my tags on a Nomerite bar, I'd like my 30 Tags back plz .-. (hehe jk but seriously can we atleast autosell for 10k? That would be very good for farming :3 )

Bluebatthing
07-12-2015, 01:24 PM
I guess I'll just hold on to my tags in case the armor/helm are base ingredients for the mythic set. One can only hope.

xcainnblecterx
07-12-2015, 03:26 PM
I will just keep on praying that the orcslaying set is the main ingredient for level 46 mythic set. It only make sense cause it's not tradable like level 36 mythics xD. It's PURELY farmable by doing daily quest for Orc tag and running new maps for legennaire insignia. So one can not obtain level 46 mythic without playing and doing daily quest. You can't just buy all ingredient and have best of the best. It's a new farming system that benefit the rich and the poor. Like ANCIENT PLANAR PENDANT. can purchase recipe but still need to do daily for Planar Essence.

Pretty sure a dev/mod confirmed that the orc helms will have nothing to do with 46 mythics.....or was it lvl 43 mythics would have nothing to do with 46? I can't member

Oursizes
07-12-2015, 03:50 PM
Would be nice if a dev can tell us if this legendary set is the base for l46 mythics. This way we can plan what to do with our tags. They said l43 mythics will have nothing to do with l46. That was a nice clearing up of the issue but this probability remains. Dont want to get duped again.

Smokiii
07-13-2015, 03:29 AM
What's exactly is the purpose of this helmet? It's crap and worst then legendary helmet from massive ren'gol lock. Plus it's NOT-TRADABLE.

Idk why stats are not better then other Legendaries but i know that we are able to craft the lvl46 mythic gear out of it when new elites are released. So just wait and stash the helmet.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?223061-New-Expansion-Sneak-Peek!-Legendary-Orcslaying-Armor

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225145-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-Crafted-Gear

Hi all!

There seems to be a bit of misinformation in this thread, so allow me to clear things up.

- The level 43 Mythics from crates and the level 46 Mythics from quests/crafting are not related. One does not upgrade to the other.
- The level 46 Mythics will be obtained purely through gameplay. There will be no components that come from crates. They will be available when we launch Elite content in the near future.

Rome
07-13-2015, 06:28 AM
most logical is, that those orcslaying sets require lots of elite farming to make them mythic with the orcbane vial etc.
if its not supposed to be this, way well then its a useles set unless the decide to make a set bonus for this set.
my himigliva helm grand dex is stronger than this helmet. and its not even compareable with the imbued set like twocx showed...

twoxc
07-13-2015, 11:47 AM
most logical is, that those orcslaying sets require lots of elite farming to make them mythic with the orcbane vial etc.
if its not supposed to be this, way well then its a useles set unless the decide to make a set bonus for this set.
my himigliva helm grand dex is stronger than this helmet. and its not even compareable with the imbued set like twocx showed...

yea lets just hope they are main ingredient for the level 46 mythic set xD.

Serancha
07-13-2015, 12:21 PM
Like we thought the arena pinks would be the basis for the imbued armour? I thought it was clearly stated that the orcslaying gear was different than the glinstone.

I have never understood the point in making gear with terrible stats.

Ezikelle
07-13-2015, 01:46 PM
I think he expected to be untouchable

Edward Coug
07-13-2015, 01:53 PM

I really hope you're wrong. If the myth sets are tradeable, we will have to keep doing the daily quest over and over again to make multiple sets. I'd rather just run elites. But if the sets aren't tradeable (just the ingredients), that's fine I guess. It will give them a purpose.

CptAwsome
07-13-2015, 03:01 PM
I haven't completed the Orc slaying helm quest yet so is there another quest after that one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

extrapayah
07-13-2015, 04:52 PM
anyway, a bit out of topic, but there is no supreme helm of potency for rogue... and padded cap of potency is not looted from locks... it is from rengol bosses... cmiiw

Ssneakykills
07-13-2015, 05:10 PM
I haven't completed the Orc slaying helm quest yet so is there another quest after that one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes next is ring then so on

Maalice
07-14-2015, 12:57 AM
Ring is second and takes 3/15 to make

acewasabi
07-14-2015, 01:12 AM
The fact the Orcslaying stuff is nontradeable and a set and with rubbish stats leads me to believe/hope it will be the base for making the Glintstone stuff.. the dev post about the Glintstone stuff mentions all crafting ingredients except base armors. I hope it won't be like imbued where you have to farm for a chest which has a miniscule chance of dropping the piece you actually want.

Dalmony
07-14-2015, 06:49 PM
If it is the base for the mythical, surely it would be somehow mentioned in the quest or at least hinted at.... To prevent people crafting it and then realising it has terrible stats and deleting. If its the base for the new mythic they would then be left without a key ingredient....

Hectororius
07-15-2015, 01:28 PM
The fact the Orcslaying stuff is nontradeable and a set and with rubbish stats leads me to believe/hope it will be the base for making the Glintstone stuff.. the dev post about the Glintstone stuff mentions all crafting ingredients except base armors. I hope it won't be like imbued where you have to farm for a chest which has a miniscule chance of dropping the piece you actually want.

The mythic relic to craft the glintstone stone set is found inside golden orc chests at the moment.