PDA

View Full Version : App closes on map change

Serancha
07-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Couple of times now I've been changing maps and the app just shuts down. No ping-out no delay, just shuts. I have no other apps running and my device memory is not full.

Ipad mini
IOS8.3

Wutzgood
07-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Happened to me also a few times now.

Wazakesy
07-12-2015, 12:54 PM
started to happen on android when only AL is open, background processes & data restricted as well.

Arcael
07-12-2015, 07:05 PM
Same here. Launcher displays "Arcane Legends has stopped."
Android 4.4
Samsung Galaxy E7

Oursizes
07-13-2015, 11:16 AM
Same here. I was trying to join a map and al just closed without notice. After having line chat open in background along with al, it worked fine.

Vixenne
07-15-2015, 10:36 AM
Same here. Samsung Galaxy Note3

jaokajede
07-15-2015, 11:28 AM
yup same problem here. sometimes the app closes randomly without any ping spikes.

Serancha
07-15-2015, 11:59 PM
This has just happened to me 4 times in a row when attempting to change characters. I press "Quit to Menu" and the app shuts down. Again it is the only app running, and the memory usage is only 1/3. Could we please get some sort of response? Thanks.

Fiasaria
07-16-2015, 12:50 AM
here too / in pc also happening

Haligali
07-16-2015, 01:20 AM
It happened to me when i tried to typing, app just closed, no warning message like 'al unfortunately stopped' just app closed.. Happens with stock keyboard and SwiftKey too.

Android 5.1.1 Nexus 6

imnotrich
07-16-2015, 07:50 AM
its really annoying when you spammed for a long time in pvp and when you are finally in, your app closes... really frustrating

Raito Yagami
07-16-2015, 06:34 PM
please sts fix that i cant play... always game closed..

aneshsinghblu
07-17-2015, 02:24 AM
I'm having the same problem after yesterday update. .app just closes with no warning. usually happens when changing maps.

galaxy tab P7500

Wazakesy
07-17-2015, 04:15 AM
The app is closing as if its getting over worked. When i lagged for about 5s i used the GH command and within the next 3s, crashed...

Serancha
07-17-2015, 10:55 AM
The one I'm getting is instant. You push the button to either change maps or quit to menu (to change to an alt) and it insta-shuts.

Wazakesy
07-17-2015, 11:19 AM
The one I'm getting is instant. You push the button to either change maps or quit to menu (to change to an alt) and it insta-shuts.

Its happening for me too, Right now ive cleared the app data & redownloading it. Let me see if it still crashes on my iOS as well

dontmissdarun
07-17-2015, 11:47 AM
135801135802with the last update my app force close all the time. i notice also i lost 22 dps due to chaos jewels stats glitch( seems the chaos jewels stats dont show up). everytime i upgrade my gear again i regain my 22 dps when i equip it again but game force close after that and when i get back into game i lost my 22 dps again and have to remove and resocket my chaos gems to get the right stats but guess what game gonna force close everytime after resocketing my chaos and cant even play anymore it just keep crashing... sts please do something since your last update it force close way toooo much to be playable was fine before update and pls fix the chaos bug stats not showing right after your game force close ...

Serancha
07-17-2015, 01:24 PM
Please make a different thread for other glitches / bugs. This is not about jewels.

Still unable to change characters without the app shutting down. Getting really annoying.

Edit: Now it is hanging / crashing while just standing in town also. Where are the devs?

dontmissdarun
07-17-2015, 06:36 PM
If you are talking to me.yes its part of the crashed bug thats affect my chaos stats so i am in the right spot postong here ... i could post on chaos bug but hey they know about it so i post here so they know crashed bug affect chaos so ....

Ardbeg
07-18-2015, 05:00 AM
game crashes here too frequently on map change or quit to menu.

ipad air 2
ios 8.3

riddiculous
07-18-2015, 11:04 AM
Same banana too!

Tegra Note 7
Android 5.1

Serancha
07-20-2015, 11:29 AM
There are now 3 threads on this problem. Are the devs looking into it at least? It's super annoying, especially for those with multiple toons.

FluffNStuff
07-20-2015, 11:32 AM
This is getting beyond annoying. Not quite blood boiling, but it's on it's way.

Ubernewber
07-20-2015, 05:47 PM
This is getting beyond annoying. Not quite blood boiling, but it's on it's way.

I know what u mean... It seems to be more occuring for you guys though. Only happens maybe 1-2 times a day for me.

G-M
07-21-2015, 08:40 AM
Hi everyone. Thanks for reporting this bug. We have a fix for the bug. Unfortunately it requires a client update which means it will take a least a week to get the fix out because the update needs to be approved by Apple. :apologetic:

The crash occurs when you've completed a craft and then try to zone or resurrect. We're going to get a fix out as soon as possible and we've also decided to delay Ursoth's Assault until this bug is fixed because we don't want anyone missing out on the event due to this bug.

Thanks again for letting us know.

Farminer's
07-21-2015, 09:31 AM
Hi everyone. Thanks for reporting this bug. We have a fix for the bug. Unfortunately it requires a client update which means it will take a least a week to get the fix out because the update needs to be approved by Apple. :apologetic:

The crash occurs when you've completed a craft and then try to zone or resurrect. We're going to get a fix out as soon as possible and we've also decided to delay Ursoth's Assault until this bug is fixed because we don't want anyone missing out on the event due to this bug.

Boooo but I guess it's fair :/ anyway how come Android/Chrome never had this problem (I didn't on either device)

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

G-M
07-21-2015, 09:36 AM
Boooo but I guess it's fair :/ anyway how come Android/Chrome never had this problem (I didn't on either device)

Some folks have reported it on Android as well and we've been able to reproduce it. If you haven't crafted anything you won't see this crash. Also even if you have it doesn't happen 100% of the time.

Prahasit Prahi
07-21-2015, 11:08 AM

Bro I use Android..game crashed for me couple of time in previous days.

Farminer's
07-21-2015, 11:13 AM
Bro I use Android..game crashed for me couple of time in previous days.
Yet to crash since update...

Serancha
07-21-2015, 11:20 AM

Thanks G.M.

It also happens on the Quit to Menu button almost every time it's pushed. I'm pretty sure it has also happened when trying to change toons even when not crafting. I may be wrong about the crafting though.

Energizeric
07-21-2015, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the update. I guess I've been crafting jewels so often that this is entirely possible. I just never noticed the connection, but it makes sense.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
07-22-2015, 05:20 PM
sooooooooooooooooooooo...... no ursoth this weeek T.T

Mesti
07-25-2015, 06:34 PM
Everytime happen to me... chance map and suddenly boom game stop

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

griokadib
07-29-2015, 01:15 AM
I use an iphone 6 plus and not happen to me