PDA

View Full Version : Let Axe Throw be able to pull all bosses

Omisace
07-12-2015, 04:19 PM
While you're at it make warriors pull bosses again when Ren'gol elites are released.

Remember when you used to pee your pants when Bael started coming at you while farming malison and then a warrior saves your *** with an axe throw? I really liked that in s3 bosses can crit frequently so that running without a war on a boss fight will ultimately result in a lot of deaths. Crit frequently not OHKO a mage/rogue on every attack OK? Buff rally cry too in PvE. Next to a rogue's SSS (which doesn't need any buffing since rogues are already good ATM) this is the next worse skill I can think of. Coming from a full time mage/ part-time rogue who hasn't opened his warrior in ages.

Wazakesy
07-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Yeah, the best boss to hone axe throw skill is elite jagged trail and wilds bosses. Boy isnt that nab troll abonimation annoying...

Oursizes
07-13-2015, 11:19 AM
While you're at it make warriors pull bosses again when Ren'gol elites are released.

Remember when you used to pee your pants when Bael started coming at you while farming malison and then a warrior saves your *** with an axe throw? I really liked that in s3 bosses can crit frequently so that running without a war on a boss fight will ultimately result in a lot of deaths. Crit frequently not OHKO a mage/rogue on every attack OK? Buff rally cry too in PvE. Next to a rogue's SSS (which doesn't need any buffing since rogues are already good ATM) this is the next worse skill I can think of. Coming from a full time mage/ part-time rogue who hasn't opened his warrior in ages.

Yes make axe be able to pull all bosses. No to making even more frequent crits, enough 1hits as is. Idk about you but a tank that knows when to time rally cry can save a rogue/mage. That dodge,speed and reduce damage buff is pretty op. Just make taunts better