PDA

View Full Version : Best Levels for Farming Recipes?

nmyxspaceship
04-26-2011, 04:07 PM
In the past few days of constant farming i've gotten many recipes but still no L.15 expert reinforced leather. I've been testing on a few different maps and still think meathead deli is the best one. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Slush
04-26-2011, 04:09 PM
Definetly Meathead's Deli, and in the Deli you can also get some bunny ears, so it's a win win!

Whirlzap
04-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Bah people have been farming that recipe for months. It's barely possible to get unless you're ultra lucky. It's the rarest drop under level 40. I got it on 23rd run but that was super Lucky. Got ripped off as a deal and now it's impossible for me to farm another.
Edit: I've done over 2k+runs at meathead and no recipe, not web a level 5, I usually do 200 runs per night, does it have to be continuous for the drop?

Moogerfooger
04-26-2011, 04:35 PM
Got ripped off as a deal and now it's impossible for me to farm another.
Edit: I've done over 2k+runs at meathead and no recipe, not web a level 5, I usually do 200 runs per night, does it have to be continuous for the drop?

It's not "impossible" for you or anyone ot get another one :) Unlikely? Yes. But I have also seen someone get a pink and a recipe drop at the same time, so anything is possible. Drops are totally random, per the devs, so I don't think it has to be continuous at all.

I would also not reference your issue with your other recipe....those threads are locked and/or deleted, no need to bring them up publicly again ;) did you contact DanielRH about that issue?

nmyxspaceship
04-26-2011, 06:57 PM
yepp same here L.5 recipes: alchemist, sorecerer, and reinfored, and l.15 armsman
Bah people have been farming that recipe for months. It's barely possible to get unless you're ultra lucky. It's the rarest drop under level 40. I got it on 23rd run but that was super Lucky. Got ripped off as a deal and now it's impossible for me to farm another.

xRaNdU
04-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Man I just must have some terrible luck, I have done at least 600 runs through deli, the last 50 i actually started running through the whole level and killing all the bosses and whatnot. Got some ears on my third run.

Mothwing
04-26-2011, 08:54 PM
you wouldnt believe my luck....

Whirlzap
04-26-2011, 09:06 PM
Why are you guys so lucky?
I only had beginners luck, got an ultra rare month's worn of farming work to some- item.
Then I didn't get Anything rare except over 40 gems in 7000 runs(did another 500 today)

nmyxspaceship
04-26-2011, 09:35 PM
yeah i know what you mean I was on a huge streak saturday and i havent seen anything but gems since.
Why are you guys so lucky?
I only had beginners luck, got an ultra rare month's worn of farming work to some- item.
Then I didn't get Anything rare except over 40 gems in 7000 runs(did another 500 today)

Whirlzap
04-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Exactly.
/10 char

Swimmingstar
04-26-2011, 09:51 PM
I'm not that lucky while farming for ears a deli I got ice ears on 10th run but I keep trying and I don't get them again